(Good vs Evil) - God vs Devil/Maxis vs Richtofen (Read Plz)

Thief

So if you enter "115", It quickly turns to "666". And if you enter "935", It quickly turns to "777". 777 is Gods number, As 666 is Satan's number. So is this map in the mist of fighting good & devil, Maybe that's why the perk machines & PAP sort of look like they are disappearing, Some say it is a tear/rip in space. Maybe good vs evil explains why that is?.

Edit: People say since you don't do an EE in MOTD for either Maxis or Richtofen, They are not involved in this map, Yet they are. Richtofen obv isn't in control of the Zombies, But when you look at the fireworks in the sky, There are only 2 colors - Orange & Blue. Orange = Maxis, Blue = Richtofen. You see Maxis' whole plan is to overthrow Richtofen. So maybe Richtofen in the case is the "Evil" & Maxis is the "Good", Hence the two numbers - 777 & 666. I know that probably doesn't make much sense cause then wouldn't Richtofen be in control, But idk. I'm not good at theories, But the whole Good vs Evil thing does make sense & also maxis trying to overthrow richtofen making maxis the good & richtofen the evil.

Edit #2: So many people are confused as to who controls the Zombies on MOTD since it's not Richtofen. Well as we know, Element 115 created the Zombies.... So as we though. In MOTD when you go to the numbers generator for the plane part in the cage & you enter "115", You here a voice, Sounds a little like Brutus that says, "Not this time" & the numbers quickly change to "666". Well maybe in MOTD the Zombies were never created by Element 115, But by Satan. Maybe now we have 2 types of Zombies. 1) The yellowed & blue eyed ones that richtofen & samantha control which were made by 115 & now the red eyed ones, Red obv representing hell, Controlled and/or made by Satan himself.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good find!

Yes, the zombies are controlled by a guy called Lucifer but I've got no idea who he is. The zombies are from hell, and the whole map is hell based with the 3 dogs (3 headed dog from the underworld) and the new mystery box design. The guard brutus zombie is Ferguson I believe, who is the person that Weasel killed at the start of the cutscene.

The fire works probably mean that, and also the Richtofen/Maxis war mirrors this map's theme which is the Devil vs the Weasel. The reason why all the perks glitch out of existence is because MotD takes place in 1933, 12 years before the first perk machines were made in the time of Verruckt. Electric cherry doesn't do this because it was made as the first perk I think. I got the electric cherry part from another post on the forum so you can search that up too :D !

Epic out

Good find!

Yes, the zombies are controlled by a guy called Lucifer but I've got no idea who he is. The zombies are from hell, and the whole map is hell based with the 3 dogs (3 headed dog from the underworld) and the new mystery box design. The guard brutus zombie is Ferguson I believe, who is the person that Weasel killed at the start of the cutscene.

The fire works probably mean that, and also the Richtofen/Maxis war mirrors this map's theme which is the Devil vs the Weasel. The reason why all the perks glitch out of existence is because MotD takes place in 1933, 12 years before the first perk machines were made in the time of Verruckt. Electric cherry doesn't do this because it was made as the first perk I think. I got the electric cherry part from another post on the forum so you can search that up too :D !

Epic out

Devil vs Weasel?. So the devil is trying to get rid of him?, Why?. Cause he killed people & did sketchy things?. Also yeah i heard about that the reason Cherry doesn't fade out like the rest of the perks is cause it was the 1st one made back in that time & these are new ones, Made years later, But i also heard from a YT video, I think HexZombies, Not to sure, But he said it could be like a space tear, Ripping through the map.

Good find!

Epic out

Devil vs Weasel?. So the devil is trying to get rid of him?, Why?. Cause he killed people & did sketchy things?. Also yeah i heard about that the reason Cherry doesn't fade out like the rest of the perks is cause it was the 1st one made back in that time & these are new ones, Made years later, But i also heard from a YT video, I think HexZombies, Not to sure, But he said it could be like a space tear, Ripping through the map.

No, the reason it's the devil vs the Weasel is because the devil wants them to relive their bad escape night over and over again as a punishment for their crimes. So it's like because they've conned and killed, they deserve to get a worse punishment than death. Because the map is in a cycle, all the guys get their minds reset everytime it's a game over. But Weasel doesn't, and he is the only guy who can stop the cycle, therefore killing the others and making the zombies stop appearing. Which means if he makes the right choices (basically do the easter egg for the map), Weasel can stop the devil, in the same way maxis (good) is trying to stop richtofen (bad).

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to show you what I meant by saying the Weasel is the good guy. And I don't know if this means anything, but remember, Weasel didn't kill anyone up until he killed ferguson, so maybe that will help him survive a bit more? Oh yeah, and I think the devil wants the Weasel to succeed because when you're doing the EE, during the final battle, the zombies don't go for him!

Epic out

Very interesting, I like how you linked the fireworks to Richtofen and Maxis, it's like some kind of foreshadowing of their inevitable fight for power. Also, I don't believe that neither Maxis or Richtofen are 'good' characters- both have unclear intentions at this point, but it doesn't seem that either are good intentions.

But, I digress.

I like your link between the Weasel and the Devil, although I believe that the Weasel is actually the only 'good' one of the Mobsters. If you play on Solo and get to the GG Bridge, he'll question why they're going down again (as he remembers what happenes in the past like Annihilater already said) and after landing, asks why he's been given this fate as he isn't '"like the others" who are all murderers and psycho's. i think the Devil is making him remember everything before on purpose to prolong his torture, as he want's Arlington to know what happens and understand that he is dead but not give an explanation as to why only he can remember, so basically the Devil is torturing him in particular, perhaps because he knew that he could never deliver what he promised the others and wanted to make sure he suffered more for it but who knows.

Also Annihilator, Lucifer is another name for the Devil.