Pop Goes the Weasel (Easter Egg) VIDEO TUTORIAL

Questions,1 for these steps of the EE must you do anything with the spoons. 2 is it certain you have to ride the plane at least 3 times until the numbers scramble, like is it possible they will scramble if you dont take the plane anywhere yet??

1. we had to zap the spoon behind the wall near the warden office, 2. We tryed many times and it was not until after around the 3 third time (simular to the making rounds achievement) that the numbers began to scramble we did nothing else other then that

Do you know if shocking the spoon was a part of it?

It is i refered to it as the poster in the cell you must tomahawk then zap the ground behind it in the wall (it acts simular to a skull)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. we had to zap the spoon behind the wall near the warden office, 2. We tryed many times and it was not until after around the 3 third time (simular to the making rounds achievement) that the numbers began to scramble we did nothing else other then that

Do you know if shocking the spoon was a part of it?

It is i refered to it as the poster in the cell you must tomahawk then zap the ground behind it in the wall (it acts simular to a skull)

I see well I really appreciate the time to answer my questions, cant wait to do this with my team tomorrow!!

Right now Spyder is up to the part where all the headphone drops have been collected and according to u, the next part is flying in purgatory, so it seems footage may come soon one way or another. Either way, playthegame are starting to look like major fools right now.

Thanks everyone!

My video is in the process of being uploaded, which could take a while considering my 1.14 upload speed. However, if you have any questions feel free to ask me at http://www.twitter.com/noahj456 and Ill be happy to answer! :)

Thanks to everyone who was a part of this and all the info that was shared! :D

I Shall Be adding Noahs when it is finished uploading and add it to the top post again Thanks everyone who took part,

Team being myself, Noah, JFK, Cheezy

And as Noah said questions can be sent to his twitter, my twitter : OPLRazor , and TheJFKGamer, and or my GT

Thanks everyone!

My video is in the process of being uploaded, which could take a while considering my 1.14 upload speed. However, if you have any questions feel free to ask me at http://www.twitter.com/noahj456 and Ill be happy to answer! :)

Thanks to everyone who was a part of this and all the info that was shared! :D

I Shall Be adding Noahs when it is finished uploading and add it to the top post again Thanks everyone who took part,

Team being myself, Noah, JFK, Cheezy

And as Noah said questions can be sent to his twitter, my twitter : OPLRazor , and TheJFKGamer, and or my GT

Cool stuff thanks for showing!

Thanks for posting up the video tutorial and information, friendo. I've stickied this topic to help others snag the Achievement as well.

Happy hunting!

Beat me to it! You dog :P

Appreciate it guys :)

Thanks again everyone and in my video (the second one) I said I would be sure to upload the Audio Files that you collect in a separate video. For anyone who is interested, here's that video:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can someone recommend a good detailed tutorial for completing the easter egg with 2 players? youtube is flooded with horrible videos...

Its the Exact same steps except with 2 people :P

The only advice I could give for 2 players is you have to make sure you make the most of your Afterlife since you only get 2 per round (as opposed to the four you would get with as many people). I like to leave a zombie every round for the first few rounds or so just to make sure we're making progress and not wasting our afterlifes by not using them.

Has anyone on the 360 ever run into the situation where you're not able to refuel the plane? I get there with a fuel can, it prompts me to hold "X" to refuel but when I start to hold "X" the prompt disappears and it does not allow me to refuel. This has happened two separate times and it's always after I've traveled to the bridge 2 or 3 times already.

• 2 years later...