T6cXitIScA0

Team Members

http://www.youtube.com/user/1PercentLegit OPL Razor

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoahJ456 Noahj456

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJFKGamer

AND OF COURSE THE ENTIRE ZOMBIE COMMUNITY

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP !!!

Warnings / Possible Problems

Now one problem Is that the game horribly glitched on the VERY LAST STEP, (Will see in the Videos) it resulted in us being in infinite Purgatory Mode so i Warn anyone who plans to do the EE there seems to be a high chance of the game glitching (We are honestly heart broken I looked forward to killing everyone as weasel)

Its a really a thrilling storyline to this map and honestly its a pain of an easter egg but by god we did and its one of the funnier EE's in the past while a nice break from regular zombies EEs.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

We will be looking forward to tutorials and videos, until then I advise people DO NOT engage in arguments in this thread over the legitimacy of it. I don't want to lock this thread, but I will if I have to.

I mentioned this in the other topic, but why not post how many skulls there are, what comes next,interesting thing that happened, etc. in the meantime while waiting? I would hope you are not doing this to be the first. As much a big a deal as it may sound, nobody remembers who did it first for Ascension, COTD, Moon, etc. Do it for the community, not yourself.

I'm doing every single part for the EE so far until the Panels going haywire in Solo. Just wanna try and see if it works or not, you never know. Can you tell me what the number sequence is after it resets to 728? And where do I find more spoons besides the ones in the Cafeteria and the first one?

The next set is 386 (i dont want to tell you the next set but its easy if you have some knowledge of the map) for spoons, we only had one and that was the one behind the poster if your talking about the golden spork we are also know how to get that though its such a pain, :P

I mentioned this in the other topic, but why not post how many skulls there are, what comes next,interesting thing that happened, etc. in the meantime while waiting? I would hope you are not doing this to be the first. As much a big a deal as it may sound, nobody remembers who did it first for Ascension, COTD, Moon, etc. Do it for the community, not yourself.

I actully invited a group of 20+ people to help with this this was a community effort iam just representing it as i got all people together, plus i was with the founding team etc. we did this with know outside knowledge like PTG and all who had a 48 hourhead start or whatever just trying to get this around

I actully invited a group of 20+ people to help with this this was a community effort iam just representing it as i got all people together, plus i was with the founding team etc. we did this with know outside knowledge like PTG and all who had a 48 hourhead start or whatever just trying to get this around

Sounds good, but why not post some stuff in the meantime to the general community? Something simple like how many skulls, what comes after, etc?

I'm doing every single part for the EE so far until the Panels going haywire in Solo. Just wanna try and see if it works or not, you never know. Can you tell me what the number sequence is after it resets to 728? And where do I find more spoons besides the ones in the Cafeteria and the first one?

The next set is 386 (i dont want to tell you the next set but its easy if you have some knowledge of the map) for spoons, we only had one and that was the one behind the poster if your talking about the golden spork we are also know how to get that though its such a pain, :P

Yeah, the Golden Spork thingy. Is it essential to the EE or not? And thanks for hint, I think it's at 863 now? I can't seem to make a link though...

Sounds good, but why not post some stuff in the meantime to the general community? Something simple like how many skulls, what comes after, etc?

K here is the simple steps

There are Aprox. 6 / 7 skulls that are retrieved with the tomahawk,

after that you need to travel between the bridge and the island around 3 times

then the panel that has 3 numbers should be going crazy, the first set of numbers is 872 there are 2 more after that

once that is done drops that look like this --> http://imgur.com/0Gvi31a Will appear

They cause your screen to go Black and white like so --> http://imgur.com/lJcCYJL

Once that is done you need to be able to get into prugatory and fly on the plane to the bridge where the 3 character vs the Weasel in a deathmatch

Yeah, the Golden Spork thingy. Is it essential to the EE or not? And thanks for hint, I think it's at 863 now? I can't seem to make a link though...

Iam giving you a biggy here and if you add my GT OPL Razor i can explain it better if you wish think about inmate numbers and no Golden spork is not part of the EE that is a myth

That was very good! so far things look promising, but i hope you can understand the natural skepticism from someone who has been here since the beginning of Verruckt. If you do release videos soon, it would completely throw off everyone going "I found X, but im not going to show you till I get more likes/till I feel like it, but I will tell you how awesome it is". So my own personal question, what exactly is the ending?

Iam giving you a biggy here and if you add my GT OPL Razor i can explain it better if you wish think about inmate numbers and no Golden spork is not part of the EE that is a myth

Nevermind. I got the numbers. But now I'm stuck on the roof. I listened to all the audio files... what now? Fuel the Plane? I heard Samantha laugh btw.

That was very good! so far things look promising, but i hope you can understand the natural skepticism from someone who has been here since the beginning of Verruckt. If you do release videos soon, it would completely throw off everyone going "I found X, but im not going to show you till I get more likes/till I feel like it, but I will tell you how awesome it is". So my own personal question, what exactly is the ending?

This is what are death screen looked like --> http://imgur.com/tsWv8wT As you can see it shows the words "Life Over" and in the back ground you can see our bodies on the electrical chairs hence why we where glitched we didnt get to hear until after i ended the game basiclly weasel kills the others as what happenes with the audio drops is it acts like as tory teller who tells how the other 3 killed al on the roof and that is the first cycle of history al needs to kill the others and thats what breaks the cycle we were glitched getting to the bridge to complete that last step

Nevermind. I got the numbers. But now I'm stuck on the roof. I listened to all the audio files... what now? Fuel the Plane? I heard Samantha laugh btw.

fuel plane

Everyone goes Prugatory

Ride the plane ( THIS IS WHERE WE GOT GLITCHED )

Revive bodies on Bridge

Al kills other players

Achievement should be unlocked

fuel plane

Everyone goes Prugatory

Ride the plane ( THIS IS WHERE WE GOT GLITCHED )

Revive bodies on Bridge

Al kills other players

Achievement should be unlocked

Well, its against my thinking, but I feel you are 100% correct, and I love seeing a community helping each other, this is what zombies should be. So are you saying the ending should be a bit different since there was a glitch involved?

Well, its against my thinking, but I feel you are 100% correct, and I love seeing a community helping each other, this is what zombies should be. So are you saying the ending should be a bit different since there was a glitch involved?

Ending should happen when al kills the other players i think the text will be the same from what ive seen. it should also have a White Screen and the Text i forgot to add

Good job dude! I'll be sure to check it out once it's up.

Any idea why you have to kill Al or vice-versa? Do you have to literally shoot him to death or can he just go down by the zombies?

AL MUST KILL THE OTHERS

The Audio tapes that are heard during the EE explain why i have a 4 minute video from one guy being uploaded right now a full detailed tut should be up by later today

Questions,1 for these steps of the EE must you do anything with the spoons. 2 is it certain you have to ride the plane at least 3 times until the numbers scramble, like is it possible they will scramble if you dont take the plane anywhere yet??

1. we had to zap the spoon behind the wall near the warden office, 2. We tryed many times and it was not until after around the 3 third time (simular to the making rounds achievement) that the numbers began to scramble we did nothing else other then that

Questions,1 for these steps of the EE must you do anything with the spoons. 2 is it certain you have to ride the plane at least 3 times until the numbers scramble, like is it possible they will scramble if you dont take the plane anywhere yet??

1. we had to zap the spoon behind the wall near the warden office, 2. We tryed many times and it was not until after around the 3 third time (simular to the making rounds achievement) that the numbers began to scramble we did nothing else other then that

Do you know if shocking the spoon was a part of it?