[DECODED] "Where Are We Going" Secret Message?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys and everyone else! :D

I've realized that "BEGINNING" can also be "BIG ENDING". So:

Let Go And The Big Ending Will Become The End

Of course, that doesn't really make much sense since it is an obvious statement saying an ending will become and end. But I just wanted to get it out there in case someone could make something of it.

Thank you guys and everyone else! :D

I've realized that "BEGINNING" can also be "BIG ENDING". So:

Let Go And The Big Ending Will Become The End

Of course, that doesn't really make much sense since it is an obvious statement saying an ending will become and end. But I just wanted to get it out there in case someone could make something of it.

I think you had it right the first time, this isn't grammatically correct, now if it said the big ending will be come the beginning THAT would make a lot more sense, and would compliment Megaton's theory.

Also I just want to say those artist/ninjaturtle avatars you mods have are freaking amazing.

Awesome you finally did it!!! Good job man!!

My favorite theory on what this means came from Grill.

My first guess is how you hear "Samantha's Lullaby" in MotD if you literally do nothing before round 1 even starts on solo... you just let yourself die out. To attach a theory to this, "Breaking the Cycle" has something to do with the events that happen on Moon (i.e. Samantha losing control of the zombies) - and if you don't even make an attempt to "Break the Cycle", then Moon plays out as normal.

"Let go" = let yourself die

"and the beginning" = and the start of the game...

"will become the end" = ...will result in Moon (the end, to an extent, of the O4's story... so far)

This could also simply be pointing at the end of the easter egg, how you can end the game in this one..

• 2 weeks later...

I saw some videos relatively to MotD (i can't play no CoD Black Ops 2) and after this decode i think that Der Riese as you say will come back.Remember in the afterlife you have electrical powers but when the electricity AND the transportation came in to CoD Zombies?That's right!In Der Riese!

"The Beggining will become the end!"

I have been playing Der Riese lot of time and listen every time all the Easter Eggs trying to put it onto a pattern from all zombies map.I discover that the Der Riese might not be the beggining.My theory is that the first map is "Shi No Numa".4 soldiers discovers the meteor and they take the Element 115."Der Riese" is where the do all the first tests to humans and if something goes wrong they sent to "Asylum Verruckt".Nacht Der Untoten is the FINAL map and "Kino" is a link to "Der Riese".The zombies break out from the Asylum and head to this map.If you can remember how the Nacht Der Untoten begins:"You are unconscious,a crash site in font of you and a zombie come for you".WAIT!!Crash site!In "Five" there is some coordinates and some data for a plane crash!Now we link the "German" with the "USA" story.As we say there were four guys.Tank Dempsey (American),Nikolai (Russian),Dr Richtofen(German) and Takeo (Japanese) and all come in contact with the "Element" at Shi No Numa."Five" is as Der Riese the USA station which they do the testing.The zombies then sent to Die Rise as a USA "Asylum".Green Town and Nuketown Zombies is the expant of the disease to America and the Beggining is the "Moon".Wait "Moon".Remember Ascension?You can destroy a rocket launch!What will happen if noone destroys?Probably the launch will go to Shangri-La.Ascension again is the Russian test station to people for the Element..As you can see is a repeated Cycle which if continues it can not be broken due to the structure.If i remember correctly someone says arleady that this is a Cycle.So what happens if someone like our MotD heros can break the cycle?Where they will go?They will go to prevent the Meteor never landed on earth with the Element "115" or they will destroy the link which is "Der Riese"?Der Riese uses the element for time travel!!This is how far i can get now.My brains going to explode!!!Thanks for reading

P.S Why in CotD you hear Nikolai voice..Maybe they are in quarantine???

• 1 month later...

It think its just for the mob of the dead map, The message atleast.

"Let Go And The Beginning Will Become The End"

Because they are trapped in a loop, And the first time they all died.

So if they just let go and give up, the events that went down the first time will be how it ends and thus stops the loop.

But then again it could be other things..

Like maybe pointing at Der Riese, The "beginning" of the zombies.

If all the survivors give up then the zombies win and the "beginning" of the zombies could be considered the end.

I don't know, Just throwing ideas... ^.^

• 1 month later...

See this is the kinda thing they should do all the time. I wasn't involved with the Origins cyphers, but even those looked fun to do. The community came together to figure it out, and it's just one of those things that make you love zombies.

Thank you everyone again for keeping interest in this. I wouldn't have pursued it if no-one wanted to. But also a big thanks to you Lithium. I think you're post right before it was deciphered made it click in my brain.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I looked at the code as a relation of DNA, honestly. And it makes sense, somewhat, to me.

Here, made a Pastebin of my findings just in case they have relevance.

http://pastebin.com/XbATXEny

Thanks for that @The Meh, originally I also did think there was some relation to DNA. I did an analysis on We All Fall Down when it came out, and found there was hints of DNA related stuff in the song, so naturally I thought they may have done the same with this song as well. While it might or might not be related, it's great to know there are others who see DNA stuff in it.