Aether's Demon voice? Grief - Cell Block

JuggerWicho

Hey guys, I just played Grief on Alcatraz Island.

As you recall from Green Run, the one who talked on those Grief maps was Richtofen. That's why they had blue eyes.

Here in Alcatraz, the voice we hear is a different one. Not Samantha, not Richtofen but another being.

I think he's the demon within the Aether that's controlling the zombies in Alcatraz.

Thoughts?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From a couple times playing this map and doing everything possible to soak in the environment, I have to say the announcer is more than likely a demon or even satan, considering the skulls with the candles, the box looking like a coffin, and other stuff.

Also, am I the only one thinking that maybe the box, the perks, and the boxes spawn points are coming from Hell?

I mean, there is fire coming out from the bottoms of them, as if they were on a hole coming straight from Hell.

Wouldn't it all fit with the "Alcatraz is Evil Island" thing?

The only thing that confuses me is the zombies were present well before Sam and Maxis were teleported, Fluffy was sucked into the aether but that doesn't mean she was the first hell hound.

Then there are the perk machines, were those not created by G935? If so then this map predates the assembling of group 935 therefor there should be no perks!

I'm on ps3 so sorry if I'm not getting the facts straight.

• 3 months later...

The only thing that confuses me is the zombies were present well before Sam and Maxis were teleported, Fluffy was sucked into the aether but that doesn't mean she was the first hell hound.

Then there are the perk machines, were those not created by G935? If so then this map predates the assembling of group 935 therefor there should be no perks!

I'm on ps3 so sorry if I'm not getting the facts straight.

Considering Time Travel, Teleporting and different Timelines anything is possible.

It could be the Voice of what lies deeper in the Aether, The thing that Sam warned us (Richtofen)about.

But in my opinion this map (and grief mode in general) doesn't really contribute a great deal story wise and hardly any of it should be taken seriously.

But when thinking about who is actually controlling the zombies at the times of mob of the dead, It could be our Mystery Aether Presence.

But i think the map mob of the dead is focused more on the group and how they are trapped in a loop and that the map could be set in the future or the past.

Really anybody could be controlling them, Hopefully some interesting questions like this are answered in the future map/s ^.^