Highest Round on Alcatraz Island?

Tac

Allow me to elaborate. Dahniska had no other methods to kill besides redeemer. As a result, the rounds were longer. If mob was on black ops 1, rounds 163, 165, 167, and 169 would be significantly faster (zombies are instakill at these rounds). If he were to continue, he would have a very high reset time (more time than gamingninjashq) and would likely been on his way to a WR.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to elaborate. Dahniska had no other methods to kill besides redeemer. As a result, the rounds were longer. If mob was on black ops 1, rounds 163, 165, 167, and 169 would be significantly faster (zombies are instakill at these rounds). If he were to continue, he would have a very high reset time (more time than gamingninjashq) and would likely been on his way to a WR.

I used both prison traps a lot, especially acid. But a mistake was made and lessons were learned. You should try for a 200 on Mob too bro - if your rounds listed are real I bet you could do it.

I used both prison traps a lot, especially acid. But a mistake was made and lessons were learned. You should try for a 200 on Mob too bro - if your rounds listed are real I bet you could do it. Fair play on 170 man, not sure how you have a patience to go that far, but well done either way!

The rounds aren't significantly faster.  Maybe 15% on most maps.  

Congrats Dahn, don't know how you managed so high on this one so props to you.  I hated this map with a passion, like DBZ I found that room incredibly boring to stay in. 

Thanks Chopper, thanks lead_psychopath.

Chopper I admit it is boring repeating loops for so long but the round numbers keep me going. In Mob if you go down as long as get Jug and finish the round without going down again you're good.

Cafeteria is boring but it's more action-packed than the bridge. :P

Lawton if you stream I would swing by to watch :)

• 4 weeks later...

I see you made it to the number 3 spot on ZombieRecords Dahn. Bravo man!

Thanks! I'm going at it again to try for the world record. I screwed up by playing when I was tired. That's why I died on 200 but I plan to not make that mistake again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

38 on solo, Pap Acid Gat and Blundergat had everything set up on Round 18, and as soon as I got to round 38, battery dies, I go down, can't find and working batteries around and I'm forced to watch my afterlife slowly, ever slowly wear off and I die. No choice other then to rage quit for the rest of the day.   

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got 79 on that shit wednesday, Ray Gun m2, Vitriolic Withering, Golden Spork Hells Redeemer Solo, Train on cafeteria, acid trap and shield, jugg, speed cola, eletric cherry, deadshot daiquiriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, and zombie shield! well, it was a long day 4 me!

• 1 year later...

Round 24. This was two player so it was a little harder.

Me: VeRo_Ringo

Primary: Vitriolic Withering

Secondary: Meat Grinder

Lethal: Monkey Bomb

Perks: Juggernog, Deadshot, Double Tap and, Speed.

Friend: VeRo_COW
Primary: Lamentation

Secondary: Porter's X2 Ray Gun

Lethal: Grenade

Perks: Juggernog, Electric Cherry, Double Tap, Speed.

We would've done better but it was late and we were tired. :/

• 1 year later...

Archived