MOTD finds (non EE) - (perma) perks/buildables

Chopper

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe when in purgatory, it seems like when you "electrocute" the zombies they don't die, but are teleported across the map.

Yes, you tp them.

Note that this can be trouble for other players, having zombies appear next to/behind you. So be sparing on the zappy zappy.

can someone tell me where the cell gate for the shield is and the 2 parts for the acid kit except the bottle of acid are located thankyou

The Briefcase for the acid gat sometimes spawns right outside the Olympia door by spawn where you find one of the blue skulls and that other part sometimes spawns in a corner outside the Warden's Office right next to the box spawn.

The cell door is either in that dead end area where you pick up the part after putting in the combination or up past the Uzi going up to the afterlife switch to get that same part.

Many people have already found this out but for those that havn't...

there is a surprise for anyone who looks around towards the lamp posts with a sniper on top of the roof, trust me when I say this but you better have a clean pair of pants afterwards XD

Many people have already found this out but for those that havn't...

there is a surprise for anyone who looks around towards the lamp posts with a sniper on top of the roof, trust me when I say this but you better have a clean pair of pants afterwards XD

i laughed so hard when i saw it. my cat jumped from it xD im still trollin people with it also :lol:

Same here, I invited my friend over to try it without telling him what it was (I told him it was a secret weapon unlock) he started looking around and sure enough that creepy face showed up, it made him jump XD This is by far the best method of trolling on this map, Great work Treyarch! :D

The other perk along side PHD Flopper is Mule Kick.

Upgrade trades whilst in purgatory state by shocking a panel which opens up when trap is first activated.

Death Machine P-A-P'd (though i cant remember the name) has 550/550 ammo

The tomahawk really pisses the wardens off for some reason!

Upgrade trades whilst in purgatory state by shocking a panel which opens up when trap is first activated.

what do you mean?

What he is trying to refer to is the upgrade for the tower trap, once you buy it a control panel right above the switch will open for a short time only, so run to get afterlife mode and shock the panel to upgrade it to the grenade launcher tower. This is also the only upgradable trap so if you want the trapped in time achievement then upgrade it and buy the others.

tower trap shoots a sniper rounds and upgrades traps.

Get all skulls an you get a gat.

Two people can get the gat but you need to hit the box first for the 1st gat then find the skulls for the 2nd gat.

The gat holds alot of ammo and with acid it acts like the crossbow.

tomhawk very effective against warden/guard to the head.

Tomhawk can create crawlers.

dsr on the roof top make you a boss.

tommygun goes to crap after 10.

reieve a person while their in after life to give them in-fate afterlife.

I was just playing and in the spawn room withthe gated door and the Olympia as soon as you walk in thatroom that first window toyour left now looking out that window look to your left again and there's a note you can read on the top shelf of the bookcase in the top left hand corner anyone read it ?

It turns out that the hell's redeemer is actually real and it kicks ass. To get it (from my perspective) get hells retriever and kill zombies with it on the bridge until you hear a powering up noise (only use it the HR or it wont work), head back after hearing this noise and throw your HR into the pit of hell that is beneath the b23r location (note that you will not get your HR back after throwing it), after this you should hear laughing, go down to the HR spawn and it should be a blue light, if not then wait a round, on the next round or whenever you want to, go down to the HR spawn room again but this time in afterlife mode, the tomahawk should be there, go up and grab it in afterlife and revive yourself, you now have the hells redeemer :D enjoy

When I was in a lobby last night with a couple random. They wanted to do the ee so I said sure. I got stuck with weasel. I was stockedup with the VW, papd ray gun, gold spork, and redeemer. When we made the last trip to the island, we revived ourselves and that's when things got different... I think

I was weasel and I've done this ee before as weasel. When i did it the first time i could swear that the "KILL" emblem popped up above everyone's heads. When i did it last night i didn't get the "KILL" emblems, instead they were skulls with what appeared to be red circles around them.

Not sure if it's ee related it i figured this is the place to find out

Archived