Cimmerian Ch.1-5

All post more Chapter's later on so don't worry. Please enjoy the story.

Cimmerian

“The sky is pretense with the scent of blood of life” I revile what remain of the world. No one would be endowed to admit this fate. Though I did....."Why you ask?”, well I knew it would come. But I never thought it to be the dead who end the living.

Chapter 1: My World Turned Red

The atmosphere seem average with me eyeing the outside window. My name is..."Lucas Smith can you please read page 49, paragraph 4 out loud.” Miss Autumn mutter favoring for me. All I heard form her is blah blah then comes the scold about my behavior as always. I held five fingers near my face with my elbow place on the desk. Slowing counting down as some classmates began to sigh or giggle like I was joking. “Mr Smith what do you think your doing” she provoke. I knew she was give those dagger eyes, usually the others would bow down but i’m use to dagger eyes.Calmly turning only to see her nose flared up an a red cherry face. I gave a smirk grin to just get more of a facial expression. But glancing over her shoulder I see 3 teachers rushing towards the front of the gate. My expression of cold sweat seem to interest others to look to whats happening. Even Miss Autumn looked with care as did the others.

I on the other hand, felt the atmosphere become heavy and a strong presents . The intercom crackled with principal Eli voice jitter in reverence, “Attention all student’s an staff.....remain inside until further notice” then the intercom turn off an silents stuck for a moment. Evan always breaks peacefully sound of silents but her didn’t even say a word. No one was brave enough to say nothing. So I commented with dismay “So what is going on anyway”, then the chatter began. Evan and I stayed silent. I listen into some arguments a robber or murder enter the school grounds. My hair raised by the word murder. “Luca’s are you alright” a voice said behind me. I angle facing Eva, Evan twin sister, shocking to seem the quite of all people talked to me.

Then I spiral to see Evan staring at me with distress then eyeing his sister. I face back to her assume to be my normal self saying “I’m fine just curious of what’s going on rig-” Interrupted by Allison who question “ Hey, it’s that Mr Eli? He sure is walking funny don’t you think.” Then I turned an my worry grew into anxiety. “This can’t be...” I’d whisper softly with Eva an Evan face worried as they saw me. The class giggled but us three just looked at a person who looks like Eli but not no more. I snapped out of my fear seeing Miss Autumn opening the window as it opened wider so did my eyes. By instinct

I got up calmly an so did Evan then our eyes meet again knowing we need to close that window now. But we never got the chance since Autumn yelled “Are you okay Mr. Eli?” The next thing I knew the person turned then bolted towards her with eyes of hunger. I darted to the fire extinguish reaching before time ran out. Snatching the metal top handle the sense of blood filled the room with a crunching noise. I slowly turned facing only Eli teeth sinked into Miss Autumn neck. Then he ripped her throat off with blood spilling out an her eyes widen in shock. the boy’s paced backwards with the girls covering their mouths an few tears shaded. “Just what the hell is going on” I thought to myself. Everyone was in shock though Evan an I were more when we notice Miss Autumn hand began to twitch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic