Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FatedTitan

Grief -- Cellblock

FatedTitan    70

So as some have noticed, we will be having Grief -- Cellblock joining us with Uprising map pack. I'm guessing that means that one of the cell blocks will be our location for grief, but I also noticed that the hellhound is in the picture. So we know that this is the location of our fiery, furry friend.

Now the question is, will it be CDC vs CIA again or do y'all think it will be a new group, such as Guards vs Prisoners?

Lunatic    0

I'm hoping for the Guards v Prisoners.

Speaking of our hellhound, I'm interested in seeing how that beast will tie into the map.

This should be in the Grief section.

Grief is a joke!

Greif is a fine mode... I personally wouldn't mind it if the only maps avaible didn't suck so much... Imagine turned or greif on die rise! What fun! Imagine tramplesteam traps and seliquifier trolling!

I wonder what tomahawks could do to enemy players...

I wonder if each side gets a dog and if the other side gets too close the dog eats THEM!

Samanthia controlling greif?

Would afterlife be avaible?

Buildables? (not likely)

Blundergat?

Traps?

minator177    0

I used to play grief almost exclusively, then after a while I stopped. This will definitely get me back into it!

PhD Flopper in Grief! Woo!

But no Jugg...

I barely ever get Juggernog in Grief anyway. My priority is to kill the other team before they get it. Now they can't.