Is the EE solved yet?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% that there is , I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES!

First were 2 people I'm playing with , it was my first Kino Gameplay ever..

Then went into the teleporter , and the other guy went into the PaP ..and somehow , the project started floating , and then a wire came from the sky , and connected to the 2nd Projector , and the first one turned off , and the 2nd one started displaying a screen with a man...and then there were green lights all over the place...and then I died...

so if there's no EE , at least theres a way to connect the 2nd Projector...but how?

Then went into the teleporter , and the other guy went into the PaP ..and somehow , the project started floating , and then a wire came from the sky , and connected to the 2nd Projector , and the first one turned off , and the 2nd one started displaying a screen with a man...and then there were green lights all over the place...and then I died...

so if there's no EE , at least theres a way to connect the 2nd Projector...but how?

look around mate..theres no EE on kino.There were originally plans for 1 maybe.I call BS :lol:

Sounds like a big graphical glitch to me, while someone was putting in the tape found in the rooms we find while we are teleporting.

it is not a graphical glitch.. heres what happened:

1-The first guy went into the PaP

2-the 2nd guy went to the teleporter , and press some buttons (and kinfing).

3-The camera , moved slowly into a vertical alignment , a wire came from above and kept curling , then it attached to the standing camera.

4-The first camera turned off , and the 2nd one started projecting (no disk was inserted , it was the first time we go into the PaP Room).

so it is a small EE were you connect the 2nd projector , but how?

3-The camera , moved slowly into a vertical alignment , a wire came from above and kept curling , then it attached to the standing camera.

4-The first camera turned off , and the 2nd one started projecting (no disk was inserted , it was the first time we go into the PaP Room).

Never heard of this.Over two year old map.Not buying it.Get a video and i believe you

thats my problem , I haven't gotten a video , and I didn't have a Capture Card to record whats happening , I guess that one day...someone will tell us about it ...and I'll try it.. one day.

You can not believe me now , but I'm 100% sure about this...

and the users who did this didn't reply to me, lost their names by now.

thats my problem , I haven't gotten a video , and I didn't have a Capture Card to record whats happening , I guess that one day...someone will tell us about it ...and I'll try it.. one day.

my frinedd,i would love this to be true.Obtain a cheap recording device and repeat the process.NOW! :D

You probably saw what you wanted to see.

Clan":3aa9huq3]

my frinedd,i would love this to be true.Obtain a cheap recording device and repeat the process.NOW! :D

I don't know what they exactly did , so I can't repeat it , also I have one now..I wish they replied , they were in the UAE , and they were speaking Arabic... and most UAE players just keep stuff for themselves (most , not all).

But what I know is , it was round 7 , one was down , and one was up , they did something to the teleporter (and near the juggernog) , and the projector connected , no 115 music was played , and nothing else.. The reason I saw what they did was because I was dead (first game , I was a noob) and I was spectating the first guy , and my bro spectating the 2nd guy.

and the wires near the juggernog were connected to the floor and the top too!

GMs may lock this thread now , If I happen to find out how they did this , I'll open a thread with the tutorial.

Well once you get a capture card, or heck even record part of it with your cellphone, then you should come back and post it. Otherwise, just don't bother posting this. If it was an Eastere Egg for Die Rise or Tranzit or something I'd be more inclined to believe you, as those maps are relatively new.

But Kino has been searched through extensively, and nothing was ever found.

Maybe , it was planned as an EE , but not completed .

then with the update they removed this EE?

Because I've never seen anyone talking about this since the Updates.

Before the updates , some people were talking about this and how they can connect it...such as the gamefaqs boards , or gamestop boards..

I believe it got removed...

And I'll use this quote just here:

“Do not lose faith. Do not listen to the word of others, less you face eternal damnation.”- Maxis. Die Rise.

• 1 month later...

they were in the UAE , and they were speaking Arabic... and most UAE players just keep stuff for themselves (most , not all).

Hmm... Reminds me of the bullsh*t posted by one user a while back on the Activision forums.

http://community.callofduty.com/message ... #413855579

Wouldn't happen to be you would it? Has the same air of lies to it, and of course, the notorious United Arab Emirates getting the blame again too.

• 8 months later...

They started the whole EE thing with Der reise, which from my understanding was actually suspose to be on black ops but for some reason they switched kino. Cant say this is fact, but would make sense. But there is no way theres a EE for that map. Ive put in crazy amounts of hours playing and have seen nothing. And a lot of people still play it today.

If theres a map that has something we missed on it, has to be tranzit. And I doubt theres more to that as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think "thethiny" is right. i thinkn there is an EE on "Kino der Toten", because there are so many details for:

- If you glitch/cheat you on the Tower, out of the map, and u wait for a short time, then u hear sounds from it. Why should Treyarch install this? Normally you cant get there. But maybe u can teleport there or something like that.

- In the Operating room, where u can get, when u teleport back, there is a door. And if u glitch/cheat in the room (Yes, again :P ) there is a second door. Wait a minute and u will hear more creepy sounds. A other creepy scream and a heavy knock. And this is not all. Under the Room, there are many red electrical boxes. u cannot open them, but they are there

- At last we have the mysterius house out of the lobby. The house behind the Tower with the radio insinde. U can stand on the top of the house, u dont fall out of map. I think this is one reason that this house has a use.

There are many other facts, but this is what i found.

PS: The Green light is a glitch, thats right.