Fear Russ Anagram Black Ops 1 & 2 DLC

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Stop rus" thing is dumb. I highly doubt it means anything. Russman is somewhere in his 60's and has 0 main prevalence to the story. Why would we stop him? He's not attempting to gain control over the zombies or do anything!

It is very good for a man to talk about what he does not understand; as long as he understands that he does not understand it. So dont pretend like you know russ has 0 prevelance YOU ARENT WRITING THE STORY so acknowledge this and move on , So called know it alls , nice perspective faction I think he will indeed turn out to be a minion of evil for someone . I could picture him with some red eyes =)

The "Stop rus" thing is dumb. I highly doubt it means anything. Russman is somewhere in his 60's and has 0 main prevalence to the story. Why would we stop him? He's not attempting to gain control over the zombies or do anything!

Wrong. All the characters play a major role in zombies.

They could be using Russ like they used Takeo. Keep him quiet, until the very last DLC, where we see he true side and goals.

Can someone remind me again who invented the monkeys ? I was playing die rise, hit the box and got the monkeys, russ picks em up and he kinda gets an attitude and he's like "your mine now you little shit" he definately had a mad undertone. Who does russman think the monkey belong to ? Oh yeah and the monkey bombs eyes are RED duh duh duh duh :o :twisted:

• Administrators

Can someone remind me again who invented the monkeys ? I was playing die rise, hit the box and got the monkeys, russ picks em up and he kinda gets an attitude and he's like "your mine now you little shit" he definately had a mad undertone. Who does russman think the monkey belong to ? Oh yeah and the monkey bombs eyes are RED duh duh duh duh :o :twisted:

Richtofen actually created the Monkeys, according to Maxis's post in the terminal.

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE ONLY***

***DER RIESE *SERVANT* SAMPLE B70326***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Datenbedjensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

***SERVANT ENTRY B70326***

“Ludwig Maxis

“Personal File.

“Edward has grown impatient.

“He insists on accelerating

“Our projects.

“Regardless of the fact that

“The 115 is limited.

“He grows angry. Short

“It was a mistake to invite him.

“He cannot be trusted.

“He watches me.