Bootlegged Perks? ( Are the perk beverages canon?)

If the map takes place in the 1920s- early 30s( Before the 21st amendment) how would some of the perks contain alcohol?

Unless Alcatraz is a secret zombie testng facility (proto-935?), how would the perks fit into the storline? Especially the ones containing alcohol.

Are we going to have moonshine/Bootlegged Perks? Even if the perks aren't canon to the storyline, I think that that would stll be funny to add.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the map takes place in the 1920s- early 30s( Before the 21st amendment) how would the perks contain alcohol?

Unless Alcatraz is a secret zombie testng facility (proto-935?), how would the perks fit into the storline? Especially the ones containing alcohol.

i think our perks will be in cans not bottles,and i dnt think the perks contained alchol,what led u2 believe that

If the map takes place in the 1920s- early 30s( Before the 21st amendment) how would the perks contain alcohol?

i think our perks will be in cans not bottles,and i dnt think the perks contained alchol,what led u2 believe that

Some of the quotes by the characters when they drink the perks refer to an alcoholic taste. I will try to find them.

i didnt c any perks in the trailer unlike in tranzit and die rise mayb there is no perks,mayb we can get free perks from the warden,mayb perks are ONLY attainable 4rm killing the warden.no box light also i think yellow beam is pap like in COTD

In a recent JuggerWicho video he said that probably there are no perks in this map, and that we may have more health. I think its a good theory because if group 935 created the perk machines (if they didnt do it, sorry for my ignorance) and mob of the dead its on the 1930s there will be no perks

Been wondering about this and the wonder weapon. Why can't they just show this stuff in the trailers on the go? We didn't know anything about the Sliquifier until the map came out.

Anyway, it shouldn't be the case that there are no perk machines. And then again, it wouldn't make sense to see them on this time frame either. They must have done something extraordinary for this, but I didn't see anything in the trailer.

I don't think this map takes place durring the 1930s or 20s... I think it's all just a movie that's been over run... Like COTD... Something's off... But I just can't put my "hold x" on it...

thats a good idea.

and even if group 935 did make the perk machines, that doesn't mean that they couldn't have built the perk machines in the 20s. unless we have firm evidence that they were developed in the 30s.

and perks are considered magic aren't they?

and the guns are going back and time, why can't these perk machines they love so much come back in time also.

Perks with Alcohol:

Mule Kick= Beer (stated by Tank on Moon)

Juggernog= Vodka (stated by Nicholai on multiple maps and Richtofen on the COTD radio)

Deadshot= Rum (that is the alcohol in a daquiri)

I dont think that's what's stated in the COTD radio and I think nikolai just said it tasted like vodka.... But I don't have the proof to back this up, so I'll just assume your right....

Actually, guys... I think we're just going ahead of ourselves. I'm sure there will be the same perks as usual and a new one. I mean, why not? There's a 2025 weapon in the game (LSAT). Don't forget the Ray Gun, too. It would be nice to see a different style of Perk Machines, but they really don't need to.

Actually, guys... I think we're just going ahead of ourselves. I'm sure there will be the same perks as usual and a new one. I mean, why not? There's a 2025 weapon in the game (LSAT). Don't forget the Ray Gun, too. It would be nice to see a different style of Perk Machines, but they really don't need to.

I agree with you to an extent. The perk machines are supposed to be canon, made from element 115, but keep in mind they are also in the game specifically for gameplay. The weapons in the mystery box, however, are non canon. They weren't canon in the campaign, considering you could use a 2025 gun back in time with Woods.

StopMock:

In the COTD radio Richtofen talks about how the serum finally works after infusing it with Vodka.

I assumed he was talking about Juggernog, due to Nikolai's quotes from previous maps.

Also you can use vodka when you make Eggnog, although I prefer bourbon.

As with everything though this could be open to a different interpretation.