(Theory)Nav Card Tables and Alternative's to Death...Maybe?

When the final DLC arrives, and all the towers are connected, Perhaps there are alternative endings. Hear me out.

Each Nav Card Table has an Element 115 rock attached to it. What if you take the buildable gun from that map (TranZit=Jet Gun, Die Rise=Sliquifier) and hook it up to the Nav Card Table (on that map) and inject Element 115 into it. Perhaps there's an ending to each map that requires the maps buildable gun to be injected with 115 (creating an "upgradable" Wonder Weapon?) to complete a special task which gives an "alternative" ending?

ZombicidalManiac

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hm, not a bad way to look at the tables' usefulness. But we've already scoped out the various possibilities for the newly introduced guns, and the tables seem to do nothing. Even if inserting a new DLC does any changes, why would you overpower the weapon that is associated with the Easter Egg? The Jet Gun has no 115 in it, yet the Sliquifier already contains it. To upgrade it further would make small sense since they are powerful enough as it is. Maybe explain better in what way they could be integrated into the storyline?

Nevertheless, good perspective! :)

Hm, not a bad way to look at the tables' usefulness. But we've already scoped out the various possibilities for the newly introduced guns, and the tables seem to do nothing. Even if inserting a new DLC does any changes, why would you overpower the weapon that is associated with the Easter Egg? The Jet Gun has no 115 in it, yet the Sliquifier already contains it. To upgrade it further would make small sense since they are powerful enough as it is. Maybe explain better in what way they could be integrated into the storyline?

Nevertheless, good perspective! :)

Thank you for your response InfestLithium. Well, I have a few theories as to why we might want to inject 115 into the Jet Gun, but as far as other maps like Die Rise go, I'd have to do a bit more imagination reaching. So for now, I'll stick with TranZit, and the Jet Gun.

In TranZit, there is a machine in the power room that spawns a creature known as "Him." There isn't much known about that particular machine. But there is a lot known about TranZit and surrounding area (Hanford, and it being a place of military experiments.) Well, if the military is involved, you can bet there is some SUPER secret things going on. The MDT is still (as we know) the place where Richtofen resides on the Moon. What if the machine in the power room of TranZit is some sort of Earth made reproduction of it? There has been a gap in time from Nuketown to TranZit, so what if Richtofen was communicating with people on Earth, and giving them the knowledge to recreate the MDT on Earth. Perhaps giving him a way to manifest (a certain form of himself) on Earth? Now what if "Him" is actually the SKELETAL manifestation of Richtofen? Now what if when all the towers are connected, "Him" turns into a full on manifestation of Richtofen in his supernatural form, and the only way to destroy him is with the Jet Gun...powered by 115?

A lot of these theories are based on things they say in-game. Like how Marlton says things about further modifications to the Sliquifier. And how Treyarch themselves said that TranZit may have alternate endings. And that thing about "new upgradable wonder weaponry" in Die Rise that we haven't yet seen. But I'm just digging and reaching. These are all just theories. But I have a strange feeling I could be "close" to the truth. Of course, there are a LOT of things I could be VERY wrong about.