Perk Idea? Auto Ammo

I was floating around an Idea in my head today of maybe a New Perk they could add into Zombies. I had the idea of "Auto Ammo" . Of course I bet someone could come up with a better name for it but I think it would be a cool little perk they could add in. I was thinking the perk allows all your guns to never reload so all your ammo is in one big ammo clip. I think it would come in handy big time, cause you know how painfull it is when your stuck reloading when there's a million zombies surrounding you. I know it would seemingly put Speed Cola to be useless but you could make this perk around the lines of 5000 points? Maybe make it a one time buy? I don't know! :D

What do you guys think? You could also share any other perk ideas you have maybe build off mine.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would become such a problem: As it would teleport you away if too many zombies buck up behind you, even if you don't want to...

nah.. treyarch would perfect this perk and it wouldn't be glitchy at all. you would spawn perfectly and everyone would rejoice at another perfect perk :D :roll:

That would become such a problem: As it would teleport you away if too many zombies buck up behind you, even if you don't want to...

nah.. treyarch would perfect this perk and it wouldn't be glitchy at all. you would spawn perfectly and everyone would rejoice at another perfect perk :D :roll:

Just like Who's Who...

or not

Why is Jugger-Nog even a perk in the first place? It's not even considered a perk because that shit is ESSENTIAL. Perks should be extra fun stuff like Speed Cola, Stamina, etc. Gets old playing games and striving for Jug as soon as I possibly can. You should go down on the 5th hit by DEFAULT. Just my opinion on it.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like Treyarch read this thread and turned all the ideas into Gobblegums XD

On 29/02/2016 at 1:00 PM, MinimanC1234 said:

physical fizz

ignores all self damage

We had PhD Flopper in Black Ops 1 which did that, damn I miss that perk. On maps without some sort of defensive weapon we'd always PaP the pistol that you start with and get PhD Flopper and know we could blast our way out of trouble for a good 40 rounds, or if someone else got the wonderweapon in co-op.

On 3/22/2013 at 8:19 PM, ZoMBiE MaSSaCrE said:

Why is Jugger-Nog even a perk in the first place? It's not even considered a perk because that shit is ESSENTIAL. Perks should be extra fun stuff like Speed Cola, Stamina, etc. Gets old playing games and striving for Jug as soon as I possibly can. You should go down on the 5th hit by DEFAULT. Just my opinion on it.

That would be incredibly boring. Playing a new map and surviving long enough until you find Juggernog is one of the best parts in Zombies. Black Ops 3 doesn't really have that same feeling as you down in 3 hits by default, but back in World at War to Black Ops 2 you would go down on the second hit. With zombies having the ability to double swipe, it made the beginning of a game very difficult. Not only that, but we have the shield now, so you are virtually only able to take damage from zombies infront of you.