Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flammenwerfer

~Podcast Der Toten~ Official Discussion Thread

way2g00d    55

Topic this week: Just some food for thought for this week and or oncoming week.

1. Discuss all maps storyline dates.

2. Nazi Zombies in a nutshell. Entire game story in few words for those who are starting out.

3. Best Wonder weapon ever and why.

4. Has BO2 zombies disappointed us? Should we go back to old styled maps.

5. Is reviving people in new maps getting tougher and tougher when they are on their own? Where is the team work?

6. Proper zombie etiquette when playing with friends, randoms.

7. Is trolling okay with randoms? How to draw a line.

8. How to sincerely help people improve their games.

Undead    59

Considering this has been a hit and seems to be a steady thing, I'm going to go ahead and make this more of an official chat for it.

bagel_    1

@Infest I got a few ideas for you guys.

One major thing I'd like an exterior opinion on is the Ranking System. I know we can't explain it, but I'd like to hear you guys discuss it. What level are ya'll, what it took to get there, etc.

Another small thing piggy backing on way2g00's idea about trolling randoms is how to deal with uncooperative randoms. You know the kind. Picks up a part of the turbine or Sliquifier, then buys a door and runs away without building it. To what extent should you troll back/talk them out of it.

-What're your opinions on locking the Asylum?

-Do you guys have any future map predictions?

-How did you guys discover zombies individually?

-Am I harassing you with these questions?

-What do you think the point of activating the spires/obelisks/towers may be?

-Will you guys eventually move to be on a CoDz Youtube channel?

That's all I got for now.

Awards

FatedTitan    70

@Infest I got a few ideas for you guys.

One major thing I'd like an exterior opinion on is the Ranking System. I know we can't explain it, but I'd like to hear you guys discuss it. What level are ya'll, what it took to get there, etc.

Another small thing piggy backing on way2g00's idea about trolling randoms is how to deal with uncooperative randoms. You know the kind. Picks up a part of the turbine or Sliquifier, then buys a door and runs away without building it. To what extent should you troll back/talk them out of it.

-What're your opinions on locking the Asylum?

-Do you guys have any future map predictions?

-How did you guys discover zombies individually?

-Am I harassing you with these questions?

-What do you think the point of activating the spires/obelisks/towers may be?

-Will you guys eventually move to be on a CoDz Youtube channel?

That's all I got for now.

Listen to Episode One. We talk about locking the Asylum.

bagel_    1

@FatedTitan Whoops, sorry. Listened to it last week, and only remembered you guys talking about the kind of posts that should be in there. Saw a post about locking it a few minutes before adding that in. Forgot 'bout it :oops:

Awards

InfestLithium    520

Thanks way and bagel - those are great topics to cover. Some we may have gone over either shortly or in minor detail, but we will definitely see what we can do. So many questions, so much fun...wunderwa! ;)

GRILL    258

MANNNNNNNN look at all these suggestions!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRawesome.

PODCAST will be up at midnight tonight (so actually, Wednesday morning 12:01am)

TUNE IN WITH: FREEZINWARFARE, INVEST Li, l SALAD l, & FATED MIDGET.

PINNAZ    480

Topic suggestion -

When are you guys going to start talking about KITCHENS.

I mean, there are thousands of designs to cover all budgets. In Brighton, Yorkshire, North West, Leeds, Glasgow. The list goes on. And you lot avoid the big issues. Is it really that controversial? Or are you being sensored?

Lenne    418

Topic suggestion -

When are you guys going to start talking about KITCHENS.

I mean, there are thousands of designs to cover all budgets. In Brighton, Yorkshire, North West, Leeds, Glasgow. The list goes on. And you lot avoid the big issues. Is it really that controversial? Or are you being sensored?

:lol:

Topic suggestion: Chicken sandwiches. :3

i definetely think you should do the story in a nutshell,im an experienced player but i know only a basic of the story,and thats up to moon after that im lost :cry:

GRILL    258

Clan":27ms8eeh]i definetely think you should do the story in a nutshell,im an experienced player but i know only a basic of the story,and thats up to moon after that im lost :cry:

we are actually working to get MMX to come on the show and do just that. Thanks for the suggestion, WKZ!

Clan":13qub3ly]i definetely think you should do the story in a nutshell,im an experienced player but i know only a basic of the story,and thats up to moon after that im lost :cry:

we are actually working to get MMX to come on the show and do just that. Thanks for the suggestion, WKZ!

Your Welcome,and WKZ is a clan name,new member dropthatperk is in it as well,i personally go by ThrowAmonkeyBomb :D

GRILL    258

Clan":2jagoaj9]

Your Welcome,and WKZ is a clan name,new member dropthatperk is in it as well,i personally go by ThrowAmonkeyBomb :D

right I actually knew that - I have a habit of abbreviating things.

You should create a signature for "ThrowAmonkeyBomb"! You can even request to have your name changed by a mod if you like.

Clan":3j664si8]

right I actually knew that - I have a habit of abbreviating things.

You should create a signature for "ThrowAmonkeyBomb"! You can even request to have your name changed by a mod if you like.

Yes i was told it needed an admin.Im waiting.also,could you maybe check out my friend dropthatperks introduction thread,so far im his only reply

Undead    59

Good times guys, thanks for having me on board. I'll certainly try to pop in another episode soon! :)

I look forward to this contest >:D

GRILL    258

thanks for the kind words guys!

Lenne i'm glad you enjoyed it, we were all having a really good time and it makes me quite happy to know that other people can enjoy it as well.

thanks for the kind words guys!

Lenne i'm glad you enjoyed it, we were all having a really good time and it makes me quite happy to know that other people can enjoy it as well.

thanks for making it :)

GRILL    258

Hey CODZsters!

If you haven't already, check out Episode 3!

and if you feel inclined, SUBMIT US SOME QUESTIONS!!!

Next week's schedule is filling up fast so post or PM today!