Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flammenwerfer

~Podcast Der Toten~ Official Discussion Thread

Congrats guys! It's a bit of a controversial topic, but you could talk about the setting of the Black Ops II maps: '60's? 80's? Future?

I'd love to talk about this, actually.

GRILL    258

thanks lemonade! much appreciated, and tasty brains indeed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we're closing in on our deadline - post or PM us your questions!

bagel_    1

Very good job guys! I'm definitely going to be listening in next time too. Is this thread going to be updated with your next episode?

Awards

InfestLithium    520

Very good job guys! I'm definitely going to be listening in next time too. Is this thread going to be updated with your next episode?

Thanks friendo! Yes, it will; we will create a new post to let everyone know that Episode 2 is here, and also update the frontpage to include the new release. So you'll see the podcast update in two ways. :)

Undead    59

Listening now. Good work guys. ;)

BTW, I designed the Prestige medals, Nemesis finalized them to be all colored and fancy. ;)

way2g00d    55

Listening now. How do I hear it while its LIVE though? And what time is it?

Heard the podcasts..

EDIT: If pc/wii players want in they need to let me know on the thread "Team Grim Reapers" so I know there are people that want to participate. I will make a thread once I figure out the schedule.

Listening now. How do I hear it while its LIVE though? And what time is it?

Unfortunately, we aren't live streaming the podcast as it is happening, yet. However, I'll try to look into it and get back to you all. ;)

PINNAZ    480

I listened to the first 20 minutes while I was laying in bed this morning......

I woke up with Flammen, Grill, Mr Lithium & Mr Titan. Lucky me :lol:

I think you guys are doing a superb job, I really enjoy listening to it & I can only imagine what great ideas you will come up with.

Flammen, your intro voice is so professional, you really sound like a Radio Jock!

Brains people, Brains.

Great job guys! IM YA NUMBA 1 FAN! jk jk

For the wanted poster, I really do think it is Tian Zhao. He is simply the best option from what we know. However, since I think that Black Ops II takes place in the future, it would not make sense for Tian to be young rather than old. And to be honest, I think the old one looks more like the poster.

For the Ascension image, I really can't say. I am pretty sure it happened after Shangri-La and Moon were released, because I'm pretty sure that it happened quite a while after release. I don't know the purpose it would have. It could have nothing to do with us, but with bureaucrats. Maybe there was technical, lawyer lingo that required it change? I couldn't say.

The stuff about the Bus Driver was interesting. I didn't know most of that.

Btw, I appreciate discussing the timeline issue, but I think most of what you guys said was incorrect. But that's attributed to Die Rise, which you guys did mention was "a monster".

Interesting stuff about the WaW glitches.

Also, I think you guys did well by adding music to the beginning and end, like professional podcasts. However, I do criticize your song choice. You should include zombie songs. There's over 46 Zombies songs. You're not going to run out anytime soon. I think it'd be better than doing generic beats.

EDIT: Btw, I look forward to seeing how your interviews go.

GRILL    258

Thanks MMX!

Actually the intro and outro are 8bit versions of "Beauty of Annhihilation" and "115". Did you not catch that? Def not generic beats.

Caddyman    1

here is one "will you ever play zombies with caddyman again?"

:D

Awards

InfestLithium    520

here is one "will you ever play zombies with caddyman again?"

:D

Oh, well you'll have to listen to the next podcast to find out! ;)