Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flammenwerfer

~Podcast Der Toten~ Official Discussion Thread

GRILL    258

UPDATE: The first wave of the "Crack-the-Code" contest is over. Congratulations to everyone that cracked the code.

YOU CAN STILL WIN SOME PERK A COLA POSTERS, THOUGH!

After the PDT Halloween Episode has been recorded, and made live - listeners will be treated to a set of letters within the show. The letters will be a new, more difficult cipher. If you crack the code, you'll win a set of Perk a Cola Posters

Get excited!!!

GRILL    258

the Halloween blowout episode will be posted this week.

tune in to find out WHO... WON... THE... POSTERS.

and also, to find out how YOU can win your own set. ;)

GRILL    258

I listened to the Halloween one while codz was down.It was good. :)

thanks Monkey, we actually have yet to post it here - and I'm going to take that opportunity to do it now.

The Podcast Der Toten Halloween Blowout - pt. 1

Featuring a star studded, hilarious cast - and a spooooooky contest. Tune in to hear who wins 4 posters from RadAustin (via OrbitalFix), and indeed - keep a close ear. For those who put together certain codes (to be finished in pt. 2), you (the listener) will get your choice of 4 posters as well. So tune in, listen up - and have fun.

The Line Up:

Flammenwerfer

GRILL

FatedTitan

Tac

MurderMachineX

MegaAfroMan

DarkJolteon

BoomByeYeah

Naitrax (remote)

click here to listen.

PINNAZ    480

So when are you guys going to do the "Down Under Special" featuring Rissole, Naitrax & Pinnaz? (And whoever else is from the lucky country?)

GRILL    258

So when are you guys going to do the "Down Under Special" featuring Rissole, Naitrax & Pinnaz? (And whoever else is from the lucky country?)

Haha we'll have to throw a shrimp on the "bar-b" and compare knife sizes. The only condition is that one person has to have a spoon instead of a knife:

EgUF_J20Bpk

http://youtu.be/EgUF_J20Bpk

Boom115    241

Haha we'll have to throw a shrimp on the "bar-b" and compare knife sizes. The only condition is that one person has to have a spoon instead of a knife:

EgUF_J20Bpk

http://youtu.be/EgUF_J20Bpk

I see your simpsons and raise you Dundee

sLS3RGesIFQ

GRILL    258

Anything new planned?

We are kind of still in recovery mode ATM.  Believe it or not, the 2nd part of the Halloween special was never released.  Hopefully I still have the information, but I had a computer crash - I'm not sure if it ever will be  :unsure:

What would you all like to see/hear?

We do have one thing kind of planned, but I don't want to blow the lid on it just yet.  Let's just say that, the announcement will happen soon - hopefully in the time that it will take to throw a stone Across the Pond  ;)

Jolteon    32

Hey, this reminds me, I never got my prize for being the very best like no one ever was and winning that contest thingy!

I guess I'll just have to seek revenge if ever any of you PDT people come Across the Pond ;)

-Jolteon

Speedo Cola    31

Good Luck on your endeavors guys!
Ya'll ever need anyone to interview, I could always do a freestyle (gaming related or not) via Skype or something. Idk, but it's just a thought. Heck, I could make ya'll a theme song (if ya'll don't have one), if I get an instrumental.
But again, good luck, and can't wait to see whatever this "stone across the pond" thing is lol!

PINNAZ    480

I see your simpsons and raise you Dundee

sLS3RGesIFQ

I didn't get to post this either.

">

@ GRILL - Aren't Eye & Jolt from that sitcom " Across the Pond"?