Zombie's in SSSSPPPPPAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEE!

"Alright we know how richtofen took over the Zombies?" *Kids: The MPD!* "That's right! Now kids... Where is the MPD?" *On the moon!* "But do we want to play on moon again?" *NO!*

Well that leaves us with 3 options:

A: Don't bother with the MPD anymore, just go find some other area of epicness...

B:Move the MPD somewhere to earth...

C: Change the Moon map..

And do I have JUST the way to do that! BLOW IT UP! MUAHAHAHA!

I say on the third DLC we end up destroying the moon! Then in the fourth DLC we return to our old crew (Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and RichtoSam), but they haven't left: They're still on the moon! What if they were at area 51, but when they warped back the moon was destroyed? Then we have an advancement from low gravity zombies: ZERO GRAVITY ZOMBIES! MUAHAHAHA!

Ok so intro pic: The moon is destroyed, but we see the O4 ready to KICK ASS!

First room: Pretty normal zombies gameplay here: It's whats left of the receiving bay... The windows are tainted and you can open either the left or the right door.... The left door opens into a tunnel into a dark corador, but the right door opens and all characters in close proximity are YANKED right out of the room! Then you realize your out in (portal 2 space core) SSSSSPPPPPAAAACCCCCEEEEE!!!! But don't worry, you don't have to worry about anything, infact don't! You're basicly hovering mid air right now, slowly descending. There are two areas you can reach here: The moon chunk or the giant pipe, if you don't choose one and go, you fall to the moon chunk... let's start with the moon chunk!

The Moon chunk is basicly a huge chunk of moon drifting away: Zombies do spawn out of the ground here, but don't worry! You can escape! This is basicly ground zero here, anywhere you can fall off of will lead you back to the moon's chunk. To get back from here you need to find the crater: At the bottom of the crater is a tunnel back up to the receiving bay area, here you can launch yourself out again and try to reach the giant pipe. Also there's quick revive in the receiving bay area...

The pipe is magnificent, once you get close enough it holds your gravity, meaning you can walk outside the tube a whole 360 degrees and still be on your feet! Insiide the tube there's a door to stamin up and on the opposet end of the tube is a lunch pad from moon.., when you use it it will launch you out of your gravity back into space: This time you can either land back on the pipe, or land on the rocket.

The rocket Is basicly a huge rocket with a massive gash in the side, when you fall into this gash you can then enter the interior of the rocket. Inside is a fairly large room, there is also a door here that can be bought, or you can wait for the hull of the ship to rotate over and walk into the next door for free. In this room you can buy speedcola. Or you can dolphin dive/Crawl out the broken window in the front of the ship to it's top, if you fall in it's cannon you can launch yourself up to a smaller moon chunk.

The smaller moon chunk has double tap on one side of it, and on the other side is who's who, as well as a small tower, which at the top of is the power switch, hit it and a magnet, previously holding up a broken excavator, will drop it making a bridge to the big room: The MPD and the interdimentional rift...

Crossing the bridge will drop you right in front of Richtofen (demonic), with a mule kick machine in the corner, but more importantly there is a buildable in the opposet corner for A harpoon zip line (See "Harpoon zip line ") And a small little incline to the MTD above. Touching the mpd will break open a rift in space. You can jump on the mpd and launch yourself one last time up to the triangular rift.

The hellish area is the first area you'll be dropped, lava everywhere and fire as well... You can however buy PHD Flopper here! To head to the next area simply cross the bridge of cooled lava into a giant flipper, you can use this to cross to the second area of the rift: The peacefull area!

The peacefull area is mainly grass and blue water, there is a lot of zombies that can spawn here though... Also there is pack a punch here, but no weapons. Again you can use a flipper to reach the 3rd part of the rift.

The last area of the rift you can reach is the advanced region. Lots of creepy things here, voices can be heard whispering... Jug can be bought here as well as the Bowie knife. You can return to the hell area via flipper.

However there is a seceret area! If You manage to find the right part you can reposition the advanced flipper to actually launch you into the 'Aether area' here is total blankness... All around... (still borders though)... The only thing to do here is buy either galvaknuckles or use parts found around the map to build the tractor beam, turning it on will cause a green beam to appear down the center of the entire map, stepping in it will cause you to Assend rather then descend towards the large moon chunk...

Also to leave the rift you just need to jump off the edge of any area, it will land you back on the mpd.

Cool Stuff!

Perks!

Quick revive: Receiving bay/Spawn area!

Double tap: Smaller moon chunk

Speed cola: Rocket hull

Juggernog: Advanced Rift area!

Phd Flopper: Hell Rift area!

Stamin up: Giant Pipe

Deadshot daquiri: In another crater on the Bigger moon chunk

Mule kick: In the MPD room

Who's Who: On the smaller moon chunk opposet of Double tap

Equipment/Buildables!

Tractor beam: Uses a lamp, some wires, a testla coil, and a battery box, when it's turned on it creates a green light that will lift anything in it up to the heavens, or at least the mpd room. Makes it easier to reach the upper levels.

Nanobot controler: Uses a jar of nanobots, a remote controler and a mini power core, when used will create a cloud of nano bites that sheild the player and can be used to kill zombies.

Hacker/Black box: Makes a return and can be found in the rocket, same rules apply EXEPT now you can also hack other things like buildables to destroy the current buildable you hack, to get another. It also can be used on nanobots to scatter them and kill anything in the room.

Wonder weapon:

This one's weird: As you don't actually "BUILD" it.., see what you do is take these 4 scrap parts found around the map to the rocket, inside you can find a compressor, put them inside and then turn it on. It will clog it's self and drop the weapon out of the vent used to compress it:

The voice: A super sonic weapon that when used will kill all zombies within ear range: Note: This weapon will not work in space because there is no air... HOWEVER! If you upgrade this weapon it becomes the Madness: The same thing only it has more amo, a greater range, and drives zombies that can't hear mad, as it sends voices into their heads like richtofen.

Easter egg coming soon!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

Mmm... Space....

*shudder*

Spacespacespace

Space trial

I'm on space trial

*twitch*

GUILTY

guilty of being in space

Go to space jail

Mmmspacespacespace *twitch* *twitch*

I like. It makes sense story wise too. Perhaps our 3 spires are going to fire a big ol' death star laser at the moon. And that would be exciting. Because lasers are VERY exciting. It would be a major déjà vu moment. Where else have we destroyed a significant celestial body from a great distance in space? :mrgreen:

Aw man, I've been checking the future zombies section everyday for info about the next DLC. When I saw this thread, my jaw dropped, I pissed my pants, and I think I had a heart attack. Sadly, this wasn't DLC info. Oh well... The time will soon come.

On topic though, good thread. That would make a cool map, however I don't think 3arc will make anything like it in a very long time; too close to moon. But it would definitely make a good map for later on. Sorta like a moon revival map, with a huge twist. Sorta like how they brought back the WAW maps, this would just be a little bit more innovative.

Aw man, I've been checking the future zombies section everyday for info about the next DLC. When I saw this thread, my jaw dropped, I pissed my pants, and I think I had a heart attack. Sadly, this wasn't DLC info. Oh well... The time will soon come.

On topic though, good thread. That would make a cool map, however I don't think 3arc will make anything like it in a very long time; too close to moon. But it would definitely make a good map for later on. Sorta like a moon revival map, with a huge twist. Sorta like how they brought back the WAW maps, this would just be a little bit more innovative.

Just wait till you see the Easter egg I'd predict for this... But saddle yeah, there not likely to take this rought... But if not here... Where?

What would be ok for trayarch to do is have a low gravity multiplayer map, that would be epic in my opinion...