the purpose of black ops 2

i trust in you to trust in me to first know IM F***ING INSANE

my idea is like this

the moon event happens

-soldiers are stuck there

maxis and richtofen want 1 thing the group to do his bidding

so the rift is a time rift maxis wants to fix it, richtofen wants to use it but maxis wants to repair it hince the 2 difference campaigns

richtofen experimented on the group and still wants to see the effects,plus he always says "i miss that drunk"

as we all know maxis didnt want teleportantion to happen, im guessing it really f***ed up now and maxis wants to fix dis but richtofen wanted to just work on teleportantion.

COMMENTS PREASE

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Moon and the BO2 maps are connected! There are Navcard tables on the moon! They aren't interactable, but they're there!

My theory is that in the 4th or 5th DLC Zombie map for BO2, the Navcards will come into play to turn on a rocket/teleporter to get the original characters back to Earth.

Moon and the BO2 maps are connected! There are Navcard tables on the moon! They aren't interactable, but they're there!

My theory is that in the 4th or 5th DLC Zombie map for BO2, the Navcards will come into play to turn on a rocket/teleporter to get the original characters back to Earth.

Wait, there are NAVcard Tables there? Where?

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Nav-cards are there so that when Zombies are ended, you can teleport through each Bo2 map without having to end a game and start anew. Seems logical, but I could be wrong.