Maxis, working for / is a Vril-ya?

OPLRazor

This Theory i Know may be a tad odd for some (I understand iam kinda questioning myself on this one :P mainly due to me being very tired) This is one i thought of about an hour ago i decided to look into it. There are a couple things i thought of that could back this up, Mainly some come from the tapes on moon related to the pyramid, When he is talking to Samantha, The thing i found weird is Maxis's Reaction to the fact that his daughter is basically trapped in a Device that seems to be alien like, but he basically tells her to stay and Kill everyone, now i know maxis and ric both were working to on Vril related things but Ric was hiding the fact he had knowledge of the MPD, but it seems Maxis already knows what the device does. So knowing the Pyramid is of "vril" origin it would make sense Maxis is Vrilya as he has knowledge of what it is and its abilities.

The Next thing is that the Vrilya are thought also to be telepathic, this also is key due to the fact that the only voices that are heard by the characters are the ones that are in the MPD, but in Black ops 2 this is obviously not the case anymore with maxis voice being heard by the new survivors. Now the theory could go that there is another device similar to the MPD that Maxis could be using or... he could be telepathicly talking to the characters as unlike rictofhen in tranzit his ability to communicate was affected by other things IE: the Power being turned on. now you may also argue that only people who have touched the MPD can talk to Vrilya but it seems this is the case if the people have come into contact with 115, as the missles caused the air to cause everyone to be exposed to 115. hence it also goes with the message from jackass flats in tranzit where half the people heard ric and the other half heard Maxis. the person though who is in the MPD though seems to have the control so that almost acts as a main beacon.

I also like to point out that completion of any side of the easter eggs in the maps in Black ops 2 Seem to yeild the same result and possibly the same outcome

So like i said this may seem a tad off for some but share your thoughts and point anything out and ill try to argue the theory with some sort of evidence / possible explanation xD

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This Theory i Know may be a tad odd for some (I understand iam kinda questioning myself on this one :P mainly due to me being very tired) This is one i thought of about an hour ago i decided to look into it. There are a couple things i thought of that could back this up, Mainly some come from the tapes on moon related to the pyramid, When he is talking to Samantha, The thing i found weird is Maxis's Reaction to the fact that his daughter is basically trapped in a Device that seems to be alien like, but he basically tells her to stay and Kill everyone, now i know maxis and ric both were working to on Vril related things but Ric was hiding the fact he had knowledge of the MPD, but it seems Maxis already knows what the device does. So knowing the Pyramid is of "vril" origin it would make sense Maxis is Vrilya as he has knowledge of what it is and its abilities.

The Next thing is that the Vrilya are thought also to be telepathic, this also is key due to the fact that the only voices that are heard by the characters are the ones that are in the MPD, but in Black ops 2 this is obviously not the case anymore with maxis voice being heard by the new survivors. Now the theory could go that there is another device similar to the MPD that Maxis could be using or... he could be telepathicly talking to the characters as unlike rictofhen in tranzit his ability to communicate was affected by other things IE: the Power being turned on. now you may also argue that only people who have touched the MPD can talk to Vrilya but it seems this is the case if the people have come into contact with 115, as the missles caused the air to cause everyone to be exposed to 115. hence it also goes with the message from jackass flats in tranzit where half the people heard ric and the other half heard Maxis. the person though who is in the MPD though seems to have the control so that almost acts as a main beacon.

I also like to point out that completion of any side of the easter eggs in the maps in Black ops 2 Seem to yeild the same result and possibly the same outcome

So like i said this may seem a tad off for some but share your thoughts and point anything out and ill try to argue the theory with some sort of evidence / possible explanation xD

I definitely like the idea. I'll look into this more and see if we can't find some evidence.