The Zombies Saga: The Rise and Fall of Edward Richtofen

Shooter

*UPDATE 9/18* Updated the original timeline Origins in full, will update with the new timeline Origins at the end of the thread. Mob of the dead will remain as is for now. Stay tuned.

Thanks

Shooter

NOTE: This is not a new thread. This is copy of my old thread that I released more than six months ago. The images need to be reloaded, and formatting needs to be updated (as I took this from the Vb site). Please be patient as I make these updates.

Welcome for those have not yet viewed the thread. The link in my signature hasn't worked for quite some time basically ever since the last crash. This a just a reload of my old thread which I found on the vb site. I couldn't be able to tell you how much time I've put into this thread, and has been a giant headache putting it together. I can't tell you how many times I had to go back and delete something I took awhile to write because I found evidence to the contrary. With the upcoming zombies info coming in fast, I figure it's best to get this out now and then just to continue to work as we go.

I have always strived to provide as much in-game evidence to support any theory I have. After all, it's the best evidence. I've studied the quotes religiously. Viewed terminal files on a daily basis, torn apart CJ's soundfile videos, all in the search for answers. Over the past two years it's been a bit of an obsession for me to say that least. BO2 gives me hope we'll see an even more complex storyline that will ensure this storyline continues.

Dr. Maxis had first met Edward Richtofen at Heidelberg University in Southern Germany, where he was impressed by the potential that the young scientist held. Richtofen however was affected deeply by a tragic accident, when he suffered the lost of both of his parents. After the tragedy, Dr. Maxis takes Richtofen under his wing, inviting the scientist into Group 935 and filling the role of a father figure.

Richtofen is grateful for what Maxis has done, and he quickly finds himself meeting many other influential figures within the organization. These executive figures however only had one goal in their eyes: building deadly weapons to arm their military. Maxis becomes concerned with the recent decisions being made by his new assistant.

From his very first day studying at Heidelberg, Edward displayed an intellect and maturity well beyond his years. However, the impact of his parents' death has affected him deeply. Though I have tried to provide him with some sort of father figure, I fear his choices may be increasingly influenced by his new found friends within Group 935.

Working under the German Imperial Army, Group 935 is attempting to create new weaponry with 115 as promised. During the Great War, firearms manufacturer Mauser is contracted by the Imperial German Army to provide the firearms needed for their soldiers on the frontline. Mauser would produce over 150,000 C96 semi-automatic pistols for the German army during the war. Dr. Maxis uses this same type of pistol, the C96, to develop a new prototype weapon for the German army. On January 5, 1915, Maxis completes the designs on this revolutionary new weapon, dubbed the "CXS".

The CXS was the first unofficial "Wonder Weapon" for the German Army. After the success of the CXS the Imperial German Army becomes even more interested in Group 935 and these revolutionary new weapons, and begin an official Wonder Weapon program in hopes of producing more.

There is one problem however, as the 115 source is running low. It is not until two years later that another source of the element is found.

September 1917. Northern France.

In September 1917, as the war between the Allies and the Central Powers was continuing, an enormous amount of 115 is discovered at an ancient site in Northern France by the occupying German Army. Reports from the frontlines about the discovery get back to Dr. Maxis at Group 935, who quickly sends in a team to begin the excavation of the newly found element.

Dr. Maxis arrives with Edward Richtofen and his team of Group 935 members. As they approach the site, a strange and ancient mound of earth comes into the view of the team. Upon the initial investigation of the site, they discover that the mound they contains an highly concentrated source of Element 115 on an extremely large scale. Also on top of the mound is a large set of rune stones, which strangely could not be moved despite all efforts.

Dr. Maxis: Researching Element 115 continues to yield unseen results. The conversion process creates localized energy fields, which appear to function as portals, bringing forth objects of indeterminate origin. It is my hypothesis, however outlandish, that this transferal of matter may actually be occurring through space and time. I believe the answer may lay with the broken rune stones, located at the mound. Perhaps channeling sufficient energy into the *inaudible* generators, to their location, may prove fruitful.

Group 935 begin to construct a makeshift facility in order to continue their study of 115. They quickly discover the electrical capabilities of the element, and work feverously to find a way to harness the power. Dr. Maxis constructs a prototype 115 Conversion Generator inside the laboratory, which was able to utilize the element's power through a conversion process, providing power to any electrical devices in the area. The test was a great success, and five more generators are installed throughout the area.

In a short time at the new site, Group 935 members began to experience these side effects. Even Dr. Maxis himself begins to succumb to the virus after conducting their initial research, showing signs of short term memory loss. Richtofen becomes worried about the behavior he is seeing in his mentor, and makes a note of it in his personal journal.

September 22nd, 1917

When we began the site excavation, our group could not have predicted the dark path down which our work would lead us. The doctor remains both adamant and optimistic that the potential applications for the new found element are worth the associated risks. I concur with the sentiment, but feel increasingly anxious as to the changes I am seeing in my oldest friend...

Despite his worries, Richtofen continues to help his friend and mentor, Maxis.

As they continued the excavation of the main site, they eventually discover the entrance into a large, underground chamber. The team discovers a strange blue seal at the base of the large room, but are unaware of exactly what it is. Try as they might, they are unable to open the mysterious seal with brute force. The team also finds ancient text within the main chamber that spoke of earthly elemental stones, which when harnessed could produce tremendous amount of power. The text also mentions this energy can only be harnessed with what is known as an Amplification Rod. Maxis makes a recording in his audio log regarding their discoveries.

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: The ancient text describes an artifact known to them as the Amplification Rod. It is my firm belief this item is instrumental to harnessing the energy of the Elemental stones. Unfortunately, neither the rod, nor the stones, have been recovered from any of our dig sites. I feel we must push forward regardless. As such, I have drawn up plans to make replica rods based on the descriptions from the main chamber. I will instruct Richtofen to begin fabrication immediately.

Despite the extensive amount of excavating throughout the months, the ancient elemental rods are never found. Maxis was able to solve this problem by designing replicas, based on the descriptions found inside the main chamber of the mound. After drawing up blueprints, he places Richtofen in charge of constructing them.

Back inside the main chamber, Group 935 members are still struggling to open the mysterious seal within it. Even with the best tools and the strongest men, the seal can not be broken by brute force. In order to relieve some of the tension off the exhausted excavation team, someone brings in a gramophone and a record to play for the men.

In light of recent events within the main chamber, Maxis ponders if the same results would occur at these other locations.

Also discovered inside the subchamber at the excavation site was the elemental stones mentioned in the ancient texts. Maxis is one step closer to completing the ancient elemental staves.

While testing on these ancient stones, Maxis makes a breakthrough of monumental proportions.

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: When 115 is channeled towards the ancient stones, an energy field appears to drag unknown objects into our reality. Is it possible that Element 115 is disrupting the space-time continuum itself? How else could an ancient box, created eons ago, bring forth weapons from different eras, perhaps including even our own future! Further study is needed to understand these powerful and unpredictable forces.

Maxis is now almost certain that Element 115 is actually capable of pulling matter through space and time. It is a conclusion he was hesitant to reach, but his research has proven this is indeed possible. Maxis' interest in 115's teleportation capabilities would continue for many decades to come.

As Maxis continues to make new scientific breakthroughs with the element, Richtofen's has focused solely on producing new weapons for the German Army. Edward no longer has the desire to work in the name of science, but only for pleasing the leaders of Group 935. This fact begins to worry Maxis, as he notices the changes in his young assistant.

Though Edward's work was integral to our initial analysis of Divinium the rift between us grows deeper each day. I fear his loyalties lay only with group nine three five and their insatiable desire for yet more devastating weaponry. I myself can no longer continue on this path in all conscience. Though my actions will inevitably be viewed as treason, I am more concerned with just how Edward will react when I tell him of my contact with the allies...

The discovery of the large 115 source at Site 64 led to numerous advancements in military vehicle and equipment as well. A modified M1914 captured by the Germans near the site was fitted with a 115 converter, allowing the vehicle to be powered by very small amounts of the substance.

After opening the main chamber at the excavation site, he attempts to play the record at the other ancient catacombs. The record however does not open the other four sites. In an another attempt, similar records are played at the sites, and the doorways suddenly reacts.

The doorway that opens from the result of the record playing leads to a strange and mystical new location. Dubbed "The Crazy Place", the door led to a gateway between another dimension. After passing through a strange tunnel of light, anyone that entered the doorway would end up at a magical new location within the Earth. The small chamber served as an entry chamber, which guarded the entrance into Agartha.

[agartha description]

Within "The Crazy Place" was chamber filled withundead Agarthan Soldiers, who served as guardians of the gateway to Agartha. The guardians served as a last line of defense into the entrance, and prevented any human from opening the doorway.

[pic of agarthan guard]

At each of the four catacombs the doorways would open from the sound of various records playing, but they all led back to the same location, "The Crazy Place". Maxis became obsessed with these records and the powers they held to open the doorway, and h obsession grew even more he begins to hear a voice in his head.

He begins to hear what he thinks is the voice of a young girl. The girls states that she has been trapped inside Agartha, the location Maxis had just read about in the ancient texts. And things only get worse, when after repeated contact with Maxis the unknown entity goes on to state that she is her daughter.

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: The child's voice calls to me more frequently than ever. At first she spoke only of her imprisonment in a mystical realm known as Agartha. Now she claims to be my daughter, even though I know no such child exists! I fear my sanity may be slipping away from me.

Maxis believes his mind is now starting to deteriorate from the prolonged exposure to 115. No matter what he does, he continues to hear the voice of a little girl inside of his head. He quickly shows signs of obsession with this strange new voice, and his behavior begins to reflect the influence she has on him.

Richtofen notices this new behavior from Maxis getting increasingly worse over time, turning to the point of obsession. Richtofen is forced to report his erratic behavior of the doctor to the high command at Group 935.

May 13 1918

The journal of Pablo Marinus has been a most valuable source of information... We now stand at the edge of a brave new world. Our survey of the site has led us to believe that this location may hold the largest single source of 115 yet discovered. We have been authorized to begin work immediately...

Maxis has become obsessed, he neglects the true focus of our mission and instead chases legends and myths. I fear that the girl's influence may have irrevocably poisoned his mind. It is with considerable regret that I must report his current mental instability to Group 935's leaders...

Richtofen

As the war continues on, Allied forces are sent in from all over the world to the battle lines in France. German armed forces have seized control of Northern France and are gearing to release something huge. The Germany Army in WWI, under the command of Kaiser Wilhelm II, Commander in Chief of the German Armed Forces, hoped the mass production of these deadly metal machines produced by Group 935 would win the war for Germany.

The Allies quickly took action when discovering Group 935's operations, sending in three special agents to investigate the site and do recon.

On October 6, 1917, a Japanese soldier by the name of Takeo Masaki is shipped to France to join the Allied forces as they take on the German forces controlling the territory. Before he ships out, he makes an entry into his journal about his upcoming mission. The Emperor of Japan fears the world's push to develop the machines will lead to a new age of warfare. Takeo's mission is to secure plans for the country of Japan.

[pic of takeo from origin]

A month later, on November 19th, 1917 a young American Marine by the name of Tank Dempsey is sent to the frontlines in Northern France. A week before he arrives, he writes a letter about what he'll experience. The Marine Corps unit is there to support the Allies as they investigate the German's development of these new machines in Northern France. Rumors circulating describe strange sightings on the battlefield aside from these machines, from strange lights in the sky to a strange new plague.

[pic of tank from origins]

On December 10, 1917, a Soviet soldier, Nikolai Belinski, receives a letter from his homeland to partake in a vital new mission in Northern France to join the investigation of these new war machines. Intelligence states German Kaiser(Emperor) Wilhelm II was ready to unleash a new danger upon the world.

[pic of nikolai from origins]

As the three soldiers and the Allied forces were closing in on Group 935's facility in Northern France, the events at the site were reaching a boiling point. Maxis' condition was worsening by the days as 115 was taking over his body completely. And bad goes to worse, when an incident occurs at the main dig site.

During the night, an ancient evil is released at the main dig site of Site 64. A crew of workers installing generators in the subchamber breached a wall in the room, releasing an undead horde of age-old zombies onto the world. Dressed in ancient Templar clothing and possessing strange bluish eyes, the ancient evil quickly tears apart the excavation team within the subchamber.

[opening cutscene part 1]

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: When I awoke this morning, I learned of mysterious events that took place during the night. Men working on the installation of the generators reported seeing ancient figures emerging from the mound. I would doubt their story, but for the fact that by morning, many of the men were either dead or missing.

The ancient evil released during the night escapes the main chamber, and begins to destroy everything in it's sight. The camp is being overrun at an astonishing rate, and the doctors are quickly running out of options. The element has taken over Maxis' body, and he is quickly losing his battle and succumbs to the sickness. In an attempt to preserve his mind, his brain is removed by Dr. Richtofen and placed into a preservative jar.

Final entry

In just a few short months, Group 935's work with Element 115 has allowed the Wonder Weapon program to progress at a rate beyond our wildest expectations.

However, our work was not without consequence.

The Ancient evil unleashed from the mound has carved a path of terror and destruction across the entirety of the camp. With Maxis too having succumbed to the sickness, I am forced to take drastic action to preserve what remains of his mind.

I now face an uncertain future, alone.

The first part of the operation is a success, and Maxis' brain is removed. Now Richtofen must find a new host body, as well a new location to finish the operation. After receiving the intel Maxis had previously provided, the biggest force of Allied troops had arrived at Site 64. The three Allied operatives Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo are first to arrive on scene for a special mission: the recovery of Dr. Edward Richtofen.

In order to escape capture and certain death, the doctor has no other choice but to flee the site, to the relative safety behind German lines. With Maxis' brain still in the preservative jar, Richtofen successfully makes his escape.

As the doctor narrowly escaped captured, the Allied forces moved in, and discovered a site they could not believe with their eyes. Undead running rampant, giant robots, strange experiments. Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki, and Nikolai Belinski all do recon on the base for their respective countries, and discover the doctor is already gone.

Field report. Confirming arrival at site identified in our intel. No sign of the target nor the other agents believed to be on intercept course. Dempsey. Target area appears affected by an unknown contaminant. Enemy personnel had degenerated to their primal instincts, exhibiting irrational and unparalleled savagery. Recommend all allied units set up excursion zone until further intel is available. Dempsey out."

The American is first to arrive, and confirms that neither the doctor nor the other two Allied operatives were at the location. Tank reports back to command to setup a parameter zone around the location after discovering a strange virus that has spread through the camp.

Nikolai Belinski arrives later and discovers the undead hordes that the American had come across, as well as the giant robots constructed by Group 935.

"What in Lenin's name is going on? I saw a huge steel beast, tall as the spires of Moscow Cathedral, just what have the Germans been doing in this place? My every step is beset by attacks from legions of unnatural creatures, stumbling, rotten.. filthy corpses!"

Takeo Masaki arrives in order to secure data and intel regarding the giant robots for the Emperor of Japan. And like the other two, his main target while investigating the site is Dr. Richtofen.

Our concerns of the German plan appear well founded. Huge mechanised weapons stalk the battlefield. I must ensure the emperor learns of these developments

In a combined effort by the overwhelming Allied forces, the site is contained and bombarded with airstrikes. The three giant robots are destroyed, as well as the excavation site and the majority of the Element 115 found at the site. After the outbreak is controlled, the soldiers move in to secure the base for investigation.

Each country does it's own investigation at the site to secure as much data as possible. While Tank Dempsey is at the site, he recovers material detailing a 115 Excavator that had been previously drawn up by Dr. Maxis. The blueprints would be used in the future to extract 115 for America.

Dr. Richtofen manages to escape any capture by the Allies and returns to a safe haven deep within central Germany. Fortunately, the doctor was able to keep Dr. Maxis' brain safe from harm during his retreat back to the homeland. Dr. Richtofen is able to successfully transplant Maxis' brain into a fresh, young body uncorrupted by the element.

The two doctors however are now on their own. Group 935 was dissolved, and nearly all of their research was lost or seized by the Allies. In the following years, Maxis and Richtofen would conduct research on 115's ability to distort space and time, in an attempt to use these powers to their advantage in the creation of a prototype teleporter. It would be nearly two decades until Maxis' and Richtofen produce the first concept teleporter, titled the Matter Transference Device.

1932. Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California. USA.

Alcatraz Island, "The Rock", "Uncle Sam's Devil's Island", "Evil Island". The small island of the coast of California goes by many names. But to the federal prisoners locked up there during the Prohibition Era of the early 1930's, only one word came to mind: hopeless.

Al had been incarcerated and placed in Alcatraz and was one of the first prisoners to arrive at Alcatraz Island Federal Penitentiary in the early 1930's. On February 26, 1932, Al begins drawing schematics of an airplane he plans to use to escape Alcatraz. He hopes that materials found throughout the prison will be able support a functional plane that can get him off the island. The plans take many months to perfect, and after he finally completes them, he makes an entry into his journal describing what needs to be done next.

"I've completed the aircraft's schematics, using only components that I know can be found within the grounds. However, everything hinges on gaining the trust and help of some of the facility's most notorious residents.

They may make fun of me sometimes, but they know I can do anything if I set my mind to it. I've planned enough jobs for them in the past to know that I can convince them to join me as Icarus takes flight.

Speaking of Icarus, same old story. The Editor defaced my art, scrawling nasty little comments on every page.

When I get out, I'll show him how wrong he is..."

During his time being locked up, Al finds comfort in a side project: an outerspace adventure comic entitled "ICARUS FROM MARS". He hopes that he will be able to get his comic book series published, but the editor in charge of the publishing company is repeatedly displeased with Al's work. Time and time again the Editor rejects it, leaving unpleasant comments on every page.

Al vows to find the Editor once he escapes on his makeshift plane, which he names Icarus, after his comic books. Icarus was also a reference to the character from Greek mythology, who attempted to escape from Crete by means of makeshift wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. Al hopes that he will be able to prove his worth to the Editor once and for all.

His first step is to secure pawns that will help him in his plans. Luckily for Al, in the spring and summer of 1932 his old acquaintances from the DeLuca crew would be arriving at Alcatraz Island Federal Penitentiary.

Billy Handsome was Sal's go to guy when he needed a guy whacked. No matter what the case, he would get the job done. Billy looked up to DeLuca, and was willing to do anything to please him. Billy does not regret that murders he's committed as a hitman, and even gets a sense of sick joy from it. He was eventually convicted on 116 counts of murder, and was sent to Alcatraz.

After some short time they come up with an escape plan, and go over the plan tediously. They decide to make an escape from their cells during the 9:30 round being made by the guard, Stanley Ferguson. The plan is for Al to fake an illness, and when Ferguson opens the door to check on him, Al kills him and steals his keys. Day after day, they review the plans as they await the perfect time to make the daring escape, even playing it out in their heads.

ugGskWiwHio

The plan was set, but just as soon as they devised the plan, the team began to fall apart. Constant fighting and arguments lead to a sense of mistrust in the group, and the three began to plot against Al. Billy, Sal, and Finn discovered that Al had only been using them to succeed in his plan, and decide to take revenge on the Weasel. On the night of New Year's Eve, 1933, the three lure Al to the roof and with makeshift weapons beat him to death. They leave his lifeless bloody body laying on the rooftop under the dark storm filled skies. But then, something strange happens. Instead of Al's soul moving to the afterlife in peace, his soul travels to Purgatory.

Something has brought Al back to his past for a reason.

Al's soul arrives in Purgatory and he finds himself back at Alcatraz, in the Afterlife and overlooking his body inside his cell. He is forced to relive the night of his death. Unable to convince the other three to help him, the night always ends with the same original outcome: He is lured to the roof and beaten to death on the rooftop of the jail cell. Al is forced to repeat this unfortunate cycle of death and purgatory until he can change the events of that night and convince the other three to help him build the plane, instead of killing him.

When they arrive, they begin to relive the night of their escape that Al has been reliving for almost three weeks. The night begins again with Al crying in pain to the guard with a stomach ache. Ferguson notes this wasn't the first time he's tried this. But unlike before when Al was not able to go through with the murder and chickened out, he kills Ferguson, thus breaking the old cycle.

The broken cycle caused by Ferguson's death has serious repercussions within Purgatory, and will eventually end up affecting history. All of this causes an ancient being to take notice within the Aether, which is often referred to as "The Controller".

Aether is another dimension inaccessible by any human being, only souls can exist in this world. The Aether dimension surrounds the Earth and its atmosphere, allowing the controller within Aether to see anyone at any time. There are no physical properties within the Aether: no touch, no smell, no feel. An immense amount of energy flows through the Aether, energy that can be used for multiple purposes. Not much else is known of the Aether dimension.

The Controller within Aether has an immense amount of power, having the capability to manipulate beings on Earth at will with the energy from Aether. With enough of this Aether energy, the power as controller can be used to turn back time, bring humans back to life, enter physical bodies at will, speak through airwaves to anyone at will, and reanimate dead corpses into mindless killing machines. There is an unlimited number of powers when in full control of the Aether dimension.

As Al frees the other mobsters and they prepare to leave the cell block, a moan grabs their attention. After Ferguson was killed, his soul left his body and traveled to the Aether. With his lifeless body left in the cell block and a new cycle being started, the mobsters are now faced with a new challenge as the prison quickly begins to change.

Ferguson lifeless body has been transformed by The Controller, and the first zombie is born.

3_M5cvai2Cs

After the four die in the end of the cutscene, they begin a different cycle of events than what had originally happened, and begin by climbing back into their deceased bodies inside the cellblock. After entering back into their bodies, the mobsters discuss what had just happened. Sal, Finn, and Billy are all surprised at what had just occurred, but Al (having already experienced what's happened) was not, and tries to explains one important thing about Purgatory.

Finn:Alright. Slow down, slow down. Let's think about this. There's gotta be an explanation.

Weasel: We all saw the same thing. We saw our bodies right before we climbed back in them. Let me explain something to you right off the bat. Whatever you do, whatever you say, whatever crazy shit you think up to rationalize this crazy shit, remember one thing: it won't fucking matter.

The three were startled by their previous state as a soul in limbo, in desperate need for a body. They were unaware that they were destined to relive the experience of that fateful night like Al was, in order to cleanse for their sins and "break the cycle" that Al had been repeating. Al needed to change the events of what happened that night, and in order to do so he had to convince the guys again of what needed to be done. Maps we're placed around the prison, as well as checklists of what needed to be completed. It's likely that Al wrote these maps in the previous cycle before the other three arrived, but does not yet recall placing them there. The checklists match the notes he's made in his personal journal, "You know what's strange? That's in my diary... but I sure as hell don't remember writing it!"

The four begin to explore their cellblock and kill off the zombies that begin to overrun the area. As they are defending themselves, Finn asks why these zombies are inside the prison.

Finn: "Anyone got any idea why there's fuckin' corpses runnin' around Alcatraz?"

Billy: "I don't think an explanation's gonna help us."

Albert: "Don't you realize what's happening? Doesn't anything... feel familiar to you guys? I think we've been trapped here..."

Sal: "Shut up Weasel, If I say we're gettin' out, we're gettin' out."

Al is all too aware of what's going on. The feeling of reliving the same night has once again overcome him, but the other three still have not picked up on the continuing cycle of events. Al knows that this night will end the same way as before unless he does something about, but he still can't help but think to himself whether it will ever end any differently.

"Are you scared Al? You should be. If they don't already suspect you, they will soon, and then what? What will you do when the truth's revealed? When your whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Will you confess, or will you run? Where will you run Albert? All around the mulberry bush? There's nowhere to run, there's nowhere to hide. You know there's only one way this is gonna end up. Poor, poor Weasel."

Although Albert has his doubts on whether it will actually work this time, he begins to rally the mobsters to begin looking for the parts needed to build the plan. He lets the other guys know they should follow the instructions found on the wall, "Guys, you better take a look at this."

Weasel: Let's focus on finding the parts so we can get out of here.

Finn: Listen, I think Weasel's right. I don't wanna hang around and see what other weird shit's gonna happen.

Billy: I ain't gonna argue with that.

Sal: Agreed. Let's get the hell off this rock.

The four find the warden's key, and gather the five parts found around the map needed to complete the plane. But as they get nearer to reaching their goal, a familiar face resurfaces, but in a hellish new form.

Stanley Ferguson has been reborn in this new level of personal Hell as Brutus, a new type of zombie that has increased strength and intelligence. The change in the cycle has brought upon a change in Ferguson's soul upon his death, and he has now been imprisoned in this new state of Purgatory, just like the four mobsters.

Brutus begins to charge the four, letting out an emphatic roar as he nears. One of the mobsters lands a headshot on Brutus, knocking the helmet off of the guard's head. Follow up shots to the exposed scalp drops the monsters. But before he goes, he speaks to the mobsters on the fate of their group. "YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR SINS! I'M TRAPPED HERE, JUST LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!" This is not the last the four would see of Brutus.

The gang begin to gather the parts seen in the blueprints: two heating units suspended underneath wings made of prison clothes and other fabric would give the aircraft elevation, much like a hot air balloon. Rope and other rigging would be used to bind it all together. Oxygen tanks found on the docks would be used in combination with a set control valves found in the infirmary of the prison keep the supply of oxygen constant.

The four are able to reach the rooftop of the prison. But instead of the three betraying Weasel on the roof, they build the aircraft seen in Al's journal.

"It's working! Looks just like my drawings" exclaims Al after the plane is built on the make shift runway. The mobsters take one last look and kiss Alcatraz goodbye, as they begin their flight through the stormy night sky.

"That's a strange looking storm." notes Billy as they begin to take flight.

The aircraft miraculously holds elevation, but things take a turn for the worse. Their flight is ended. A bolt of lightning from the surrounding thunderstorm strikes the aircraft, and they are forced off course as they quickly lose elevation. They find themselves heading directly towards the Golden Gate bridge. Unable to control the aircraft, the plane crashes over the top of the bridge, and the mobsters fall to the roadway being constructed below.

When they come to, they realize they're back at the Golden Gate bridge. They have relived this event before, and Weasel tries to tell them this.

Sal: This place… It's weird. I think we've been here before.

Finn: Sure we have. It's the Golden Gate Bridge.

Sal: New Year's Eve. It's always New Year's Eve!

Billy: What are you talking about, Sal? You ain't making any sense.

Weasel: Sal's right. The plane, the escape plan. We've done it all before.

The three are beginning to feel the same way that Al does, and realize they are repeating the same night as they reflect to themselves about the events.

Sal: "All of this for nothing? I am done with this stuff, ya hear me!? I'm done. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I ain't playing no more. Either wake me up, or just fucking kill me already! You hear me!? I'm done!"

Finn: "This is all just a game, isn't it? A big, twisted, fucked up game. What am I suppose to do? Come to some great realization about my life? Throw myself to the ground and beg for forgiveness? Well I got news for you, it's not gonna happen!

Billy: "Where the fuck? What is this shit? The bridge, the fireworks over the city. I know I've been here before, I just don't know why. Is there something I have to do? Something I'm suppose to say? Answer me!

While the three are still trying to get a grasp on what's occurring, Al questions why he's been put in Purgatory like the others. He does not possess the same evil qualities that the other three have.

Al: "I don't even know why I'm here. I'm not like the others. Not like em at all. Sal, Handsome, Finn, they're all stone cold killers. Those bastards are evil to the core. So why me? Why am I here!? Why dammit!?"

Left without any viable exit from their location on the bridge, all hope begins to fade. Zombies quickly begin to storm the bridge, and their old fiend Brutus makes another return to harass the four.

Suddenly, a lightning flashes across the bridge, and four electric chairs appear. Their fate seems to be coming clearer by the minute. Hell begins to seem like a better option for guys like Billy and Finn, and they beg for it before ultimately resorting to using the electric chair to kill themselves, thus repeating the cycle.

They return to the prison, and a sense of hopelessness begins to fall upon Sal and the guys.

7WfcIqC152M

As they begin to kill the incoming hordes, a zombie's death triggers a wolf like creature on the wall, sent straight from the depths of hell. The gang goes on to kill 5 more zombies feeding what would later be discovered as The Beast, a reference to Cerberus, the 3 headed doglike creature that guarded the gates of hell, stopping the living form entering and the doomed souls from escaping.

The name describes exactly what the weapon is used for. The Native American weapon held supernatural powers, forcing the souls of the zombies killed by it to travel to hell to be redeemed by The Controller. However, upon these souls being retrieved by the tomahawks, they are only sent back into Alcatraz to face the mobsters.

The gang doesn't know what to do. They are forced to redo the events of the past cycle and rebuild the plane, even with doubts it'll actually make a difference. Reluctantly, they search the prison to find the fuel cans, which would be needed to refuel the "engine" of their aircraft. After they refuel the plane, they're ready to once again attempt their escape from the island.

They board the plane yet again, and begin their fateful flight. And again, the storm strikes the plane, sending it into the Golden Gate bridge. All four of the members begin to understand why they're there.

Finn: We're not ever getting out. Not now. Not ever.

Billy: Why do we keep doing the same shit over and over? Are we in hell?

Sal: I don't think so. I don't think hell knows what to do with us.

Weasel: We're in purgatory.

And just like the events of the past, the others start to suspect Weasel might somehow be behind it.

Sal: "I got it now Weasel, I know what you did. You shoved something into my food. Something to make me hallucinate all this. What I don't know, is why? Yeah, I get it Weasel, and you can be damn sure you get it too! Soon as I wake up."

Finn: "It can't be like this forever. There has to be a way to break the cycle. What did I do wrong? How do I put things right? What the hell do you want from me?"

Al: "They all think its me. They think I did something to them. They're thinking "another scheme, some roost, a game. I didn't do anything, why won't they believe me? I just want to understand!"

The cycle continues, as the mobsters are ultimately overrun at the bridge and forced to enter the electric chairs to return to purgatory and into their empty bodies at Alcatraz. Upon their arrival at the prison, one of the souls notices a glowing skull while in the afterlife. When they return to their bodies, the skull has dissapperead. One of the mobsters however decides to throw the Hell's Retriever at the location, and the skull is pulled from the afterlife.

Al was familiar with this weapon, and had seen it before. He was also aware of a way to upgrade the weapon with parts found in the prison. The result is an Acid Gat, a gun capable of spraying a highly corrosive acid with the pull of the trigger. Before leaving the room, The Controller announces himself, and warns the prisoners of their impending doom. "Prisoner 872, your time is up!".

After acquiring the Blundergat and leaving the Warden's office, a new doorway can be seen while in the afterlife leading to a narrow hallway behind a group of cells. Within the hallway, a spork can be found on the ground near a skull. One of the souls zaps the spork, and it's returned to the cafeteria from which it came. When they arrive back at the office, another Hell's Retriever is throw at the spork, pulling it from the afterlife and into the arms of the mobsters.

Ready to make what they hope will now be their final flight from Alzatraz, they begin to refuel the plane. After acquiring all five gas cans, they get the engine's refueled and ready for takeoff. With their hopes up that things will change, they depart from The Rock. "We're going down again!?" shouts Al as the plane is struck by lightning. To the four's dismay, the plane crashes into the Golden Gate bridge again, and they find themselves stranded at the bridge.

Sal: "Fuuuck. What do you want from me, huh? Oh no, oh no is this it? Is this all there is? I escape, but then I don't escape? Somebody? Am I suppose to learn something from all this? Answer me damn you!"

Billy: "How do I stop this? What am I suppose to do? I don't understand! I can't change what I've done, so you might as well just end this. Kill me, kill me right here right now, I'm not afraid to die!"

Al: "Is it the other? Are they behind this? No, it doesn't add up. How could they be? What am I dreaming? Am I dead? Do I just need to wake up, and all this ends? I need an answer, something that makes sense!

Finn begins to question what has brought all this to Alcatraz, and what has caused the evil events that have been occurring, and recognizes the Warden and Ferguson might be behind it.

Finn: "How's my more times? What do I need to understand? This is some kind of black magic voo doo shit?! Someone make this all happen? The warden? Was it the stuff in his office that caused all this? I wanna know the truth. I wanna know who's behind this. I wanna know what they want. Is it cause of the guard we shanked? What was so special about him? What made him different? I can't change the past, I wish I could but I just can't."

The four have now repeated the cycle for a third time without success, and it would seem that nothing can ever be done do change what happened and fix the past. Al has now completed the three stages of redemption in order to repent for his sins and fix the mistakes of the past. He is now ready to return to the bridge for a final time.

And after gathering up the fuel cans, that is exactly what they do.

This time however, the four enter the afterlife before boarding the plane to escape. This would serve as a crucial step in order to escape Alcatraz. When they make their journey across the bay, they arrive on the bridge to find their empty bodies in the electric chairs. Instead of repeating the cycle of dying at the bridge and reviving themselves back at Alcatraz, they die at Alcatraz and revive their empty bodies at the bridge. This process is able to reverse the occurring cycle, and as a result Al is able to break the cycle, and escape Purgatory.

But he's not free quite yet. In order to fully redeem himself for the events of the past, he must kill his murderers in order to stop the cycle from repeating. Al is not sure why he has been chosen, but the others have reached the conclusion that Weasel is at fault. And like the events of the night when Al was originally killed, the gang turn on him. As the zombies begin to crowd the bridge and the final showdown is taking place, the three notices the zombies and Brutus are not going after Al.

Finn: "Look who's pal-ing around with the Weasel."

Weasel: "No, no. I didn't do nothing! I'm not the bad guy."

Finn: "You're gonna die for real this time!"

Al Arlington as now fallen out of the sights of the Controller after repenting for his past sins, and the zombies and Brutus react by going for the other three mobsters on the bridge. With the end in sight, the Weasel begins to fire upon his betrayers, seeking the the revenge he so rightfully deserved. With the help of the distraction that the zombies presented, Al is able to kill all three of the mobsters that had once left him bleeding to death on the roof of Alcatraz.

Immediately after Al kills the last mobster, the zombies fall to the ground, and the battle for redemption is over as Al escapes the grasps of the Controller and Purgatory. Sal, Finn, and Handsome are left to answer to The Controller.

1939. Lower Silisia, Near Breslau, Germany

The year is 1939, and Ludvig Maxis and Edward Richtofen are back in Germany.

Group 935 has been restructured. A facility in central Germany known as Der Riese ("The Giant") was chosen as the new site for the group. Gathering the best scientists from around the world, the goal of the scientific group was to improve the human condition. Dr. Ludvig Maxis is the leader of Group 935, and places his old friend Dr. Edward Richtofen as his primary assistant. Der Riese was the host of Die Glocke ("The Bell") project among other things. Dr. Maxis addresses his newly chosen members, and makes his introductory speech:

Dr. Maxis:"Gentlemen, allow me to take this opportunity to welcome you group nine three five. This is a prestigious moment in the history of our race. You represent the future of technological advancement. You are the pioneers of human discovery. In your hands lies the destiny of mankind. In our hands is a great power and with that power comes a price. You have volunteered to be part of this great experiment and with that decision comes the responsibility of absolute secrecy. No one is to know what you do, where you work, what our research has discovered, or what our purpose will be. You will have no further contact with your governments or with your families. Your decision to fully dedicate your lives to Group 935 is absolute. In your lockers you will find your field ops manual which will direct you should our manifesto get compromised. We cannot afford to let this power fall into the wrong hands and therefore the field ops manual should be considered your bible. Make your preparations now. A new dawn is beginning for mankind.

While both Maxis and Richtofen were old friends and had worked towards this same goal early in Group 935's inception, they were two very different people.

Ludvig Maxis is the founder of Group 935 which he started to conduct research that would improve the human condition. Stubborn in nature and very impatient, Ludvig Maxis was not the most social of people, preferring his work in the lab over all else. Everything except for his daughter, that is.

Samantha Maxis was born in the mid 1930's. After her mothers death, Maxis vowed to keep Samantha safe at all times, taking her wherever he went. He brings Samantha, who is around 6 years of age at the time, to the newly formed Der Riese facility.

Dr. Edward Richtofen, known affectionately as "The Butcher" to his victims as they scream in agony moments before he snuffs out their light. All through his career, Richtofen has been at the forefront of torture and information extraction research. Richtofen is an incurable sociopath and sees no moral distinction between natural death and murder; the victim is the victim, regardless of how their demise manifests itself.

Doctor Richtofen has a collection of stuffed animals, most of them posed in positions of terror at the instant of their death."

Edward Richtofen's sadistic nature and sociopathic tendencies were instilled in him from a lifetime of death, most likely stemming back to psychotic behavior displayed as a child. Richtofen takes joy in his kills, and he'll soon find himself on a path of death and destruction as he begins his work with Maxis.

Der Riese Facility. December 4, 1939

At the beginning of Group 935's research, Dr. Richtofen is in charge of creating a working MTP teleporter, as well as designing and creating a new weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG2. Maxis' main focus will be to create a way to control the undead minds of the zombies infected with Element 115.

The MTP, or Matter Transference Prototype, was the first prototype teleporter created by Maxis, Richtofen, and other members of Group 935. The first MTP was a small scale device, but served as a stepping stone to much larger teleportation devices in the future. The MTP is fueled directly from an Element 115 source. The energy that Element 115 produces is vital for completing the teleportation process successfully.

On December 4, 1939, Dr. Richtofen with the help of another 935 scientist, Dr. Schuster, continue their testing of the MTP. After more than a hundred failed attempts, the two scientists decide to dial down the weight of the test subject. They decide to test on a walnut to prove that teleportation is actually possible.

Edward Richtofen: "Log entry 38. Date: September 4, 1939. The matter transferring prototype is prepared for test run number 151. We have now reduced our test subject's mass to prove that this is possible. Dr. Schuster, please give an overview."

Dr. Schuster: "Yes Dr. Richtofen. We have a new test subject, a walnut, weighing in at 10 grams. The target platform is now at three feet with no obstructions. We have one microgram of the element which, according to our calculations, will be entirely used up during the test."

Edward Richtofen: "Excellent Dr Schuster. Commence test number 151."

Dr. Schuster: "Yes, Doctor. Please insert your earplugs."

(Buzzing, whizzing, clanging, and propelling are heard)

Dr. Schuster: "Good God! We've done it! We have powered a prototype. And it moved a walnut directly from the prototype device into the receiving device. It moved instantly. It... it teleported."

Edward Richtofen: "Get me Dr. Maxis immediately!" [/

The test is a success, and the walnut is teleported thirty feet away from his original location. Finally, teleportation was a success. Richtofen believes a big breakthrough has been made in moving forward with the production of the MTP, and is anxious to inform Maxis of the great news.

Ludwig Maxis: "But this is not the crucial experiment you were supposed to be working on..."

Edward Richtofen: "With all due respect, Doctor Maxis, this is a breakthrough of unimaginable proportions."

Ludwig Maxis: (Sarcastically) "What? That you moved a walnut a few feet? Yes, Edward, we will improve the human condition by revolutionizing the walnut industry. I can see it now: 'Edward's Walnut Delivery."

Edward Richtofen: "Don't be obtuse."

Ludwig Maxis: (Angrily) "How dare you call me that! We are at war, Edward! (slightly calmer) I will admit that there is promise here but until this war is won..."

Edward Richtofen: "Correct me if I'm wrong, Doctor Maxis, but Group 935 is a research organization with what was the motto to improve the human condition. What business of ours is it?"

Ludwig Maxis: (In a defeated voice) "Fine, Doctor Richtofen, I will let you in on a little administrative secret: we are finalizing a deal with the Nazi party. We need funding, we need equipment, they need new weapons. Chances are this war will end soon with a treaty or two and we will be in a much better position to help the world."

Edward Richtofen: "Are you certain this won't cause massive defections? We have scientists from all over the world working with us."

Ludwig Maxis: "That is why it is with the utmost confidence that I share this with you. No one will know of this. This is simply the breaking of an egg to make an omelet."

Edward Richtofen: "Think of the tactical advantage we will have..."

Ludwig Maxis: "Think of the cost, think of the time! We can provide the Nazis tactical expertise in various areas without putting all our eggs in your (angrily) walnut basket. Good day, Edward, and get back to your real work."

(Feet hitting the ground and a door slamming can be heard)

Edward Richtofen: "What a jerk. I think Doctor Maxis has lost his perspective. No matter... we will do this on our own and publish the findings before he has a chance to..."

Dr. Schuster: "You're not suggesting that Dr. Maxis would steal this technology and perfect this without us, are you?"

Edward Richtofen: "I would by no means discourage that thought. Great scientists must stick together and achieve great science."

However, Dr. Maxis is not impressed by Richtofen's so-called "breakthrough". Maxis criticizes Richtofen's accomplishments, and insists that bigger strides need to be made if the war will be won in their favour.

Edward is concerned this might cause problems within Group 935, as there are scientists from all over the world within the organization, but ends up playing along with Maxis' reasonings for the Nazi backing. Maxis tells him to get back to developing a working MTP, one capable of more than walnuts.

Foolishly, Richtofen decides to touch the ancient pyramid, and recieves a sharp shock from the cold surface. A moment later, he bangs on the Vril pyramid again, but this time he does not get shocked. It's at this point that Richtofen first begins to hear the voices for the first time. Richtofen hears a voice with him in the dark cave within the Moon. The darkness of the room makes it impossible to see, but Richtofen assumes it's Schuster in the room with him. However, all he is hearing is whispers from the voices in his head. These dark voices will continue to haunt Richtofen throughout the years.

When he arrives at the temple, the water of the nearby river can be heard in the background, and what sounds like a local tribe approaching him. It's unknown exactly what happens when Dr. Richtofen first arrives at Shangri La, but during his visit he manages to convince the local people of the jungle temple that he is a god. In honor of Richtofen's god-like presence among them, they build a shrine in his honor at the entrance of the temple chamber.

Richtofen is gone for more than two weeks. It's not until 19 days after he was first teleported that Richtofen arrives back at Der Riese. Schuster is in one of the facilities pondering the doctor's disappearance and is debating on scraping the MTP, when Richtofen suddenly bursts through the doors.

Der Riese. January 23, 1940

Dr. Schuster: "Log Entry 43. Date: January 23rd, 1940. I cannot be certain what happened to Dr. Richtofen. Once the test was commenced, he just disappeared from the machine into thin air. I have searched the area for days and have no evidence that he is anywhere. I am afraid I might have to scrap the-"

(Banging is heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Don't stop anything. We have done something, something wonderous. Shhh. Do you hear them?"

Dr. Schuster: "Dr. Richtofen, you're alive!"

Edward Richtofen: "I'm more than alive, Mr. Scheuster. Is the device still intact?"

Dr. Schuster: "Yes, but, what happened to you?"

Edward Richtofen: "Aaah, something wunderbar! That chamber was incredible, the wonders we could learn!"

Dr. Schuster: "What are you talking about? Are you alright?"

Edward Richtofen: "Get in the matter transference prototype, Dr. Schuster. We have work to-"

Richtofen is already showing signs of something influencing his actions, and is continuing to hear these mysterious voices in his head. Schuster notices Richtofen's unusual behavior and questions the doctor's health. Richtofen tells Schuster of a big discovery he's made, and insists the scientist get in the MTP so Richtofen can bring him up to speed.

Richtofen has devised a twisted plan.

During his time at the Moon and Shangri-La, he learned about the Aether dimension and the capabilities of The Controller that rules within the Aether. He learned that the Vril Pyramid on the Moon is a direct way to become The Controller within Aether. However, whilehe knows the purpose of the Vril pyramid, he does not yet know how to access the ancient machine.

The first step in his plan will be to build a secret base on the Moon to conduct further research on the Vril pyramid. But he will not be able to accomplish this feat alone...

Griffin Station. January 1942.

The year is now 1942. Two years have passed since Richtofen first teleported to the Moon. Griffin Station, the Moon base constructed to conduct their research on the Vril pyramid, was complete. Materials were secured and sent to Griffin Station by a variety of chosen Group 935 members.

These chosen members would go on to live double lives within the organization, working for Maxis and Group 935 at Der Riese, as well as secretly for Dr. Richtofen at Griffin Station.

Dr. Richtofen: "Gentlemen, for two long years we have toiled here and at Eagle's Nest to build up fortifications. For two long years we have taken equipment to build up our labs. For two long years we have worked under Group 935, believing that Dr. Maxis truly wants to help the world. For two long years we've led a double life. Today, that all ends."

(Inaudible conversing is heard from crowd and continues through Richtofen's speaking.)

Dr. Richtofen: "I bring to you what this project is all about. What I have worked to keep from my enemy."

Dr. Groph: "What is it Dr. Richtofen? It looks alien."

Dr. Richtofen: "It is an ancient vril machine. And you, Dr. Groph, are now the lead scientist here at Griffin Station."

(Applause for Dr. Groph is heard.)

Dr. Richtofen: "You will be the one to discover how it works."

(Applause ends.)

Dr. Groph: "We first must discover what it does."

Dr. Richtofen: "Nein, Dr. Groph, I know what it does. It is a direct connection to another dimension."

(Crowd begins conversing again.)

Dr. Groph: "Preposterous!"

Dr. Richtofen: "No more preposterous than teleporting all of you to (Static) Griffin Station."

Dr. Groph: "Is it (*Static*) How do you know what it does?"

Dr. Richtofen: "I found many interesting vril artifacts here. I have decoded them and all signs point to this device being a stable gateway to the Aether"

(Loud conversing again)

Dr. Schuster: "Dr. Richtofen, I am aware of a project being run by Dr. Maxis at Der Riese concerning vril."

Dr. Richtofen: "As am I. I am going back to my port at Group 935 to continue the charade. I will be figuring out just how much information Dr. Maxis has (*Static*) Once the machine is operational, I will enact my plan and return. Gentlemen, let the games begin."

(Applause is heard.)

Dr. Richtofen: "Shhhh, the voices are so loud!"

Richtofen's first step in his plan is complete. Griffin Station is operational, and he now has a group conducting research on the Vril pyramid, or the Moon Pyramid Device (MPD) as Griffin Station members would come to call it. A former 935 scientist, Dr. Groph, is placed in charge of leading the research on the pyramid.

While Groph is in charge at Griffin Station, Richtofen begins the next step in his devious plan: Get rid of Dr. Maxis. He travels back to Der Riese to begin the act. Richtofen is also informed that Maxis is currently working on a project at Der Riese concerning Vril, and leaves to see what Maxis knows about the matter.

Richtofen has devised a plan for how to dispose of Maxis, but he must first play along with Maxis' tests until the moment is right.

Der Riese. January, 1942.

Back at Der Riese, Richtofen is proceeding with his plan, putting on an act during the first of the human testing of the Matter Transference Device by Dr. Maxis. The first two subjects die during the experiment put on by Maxis and Richtofen, as well as the third subject.

Dr. Maxis: Initiating test number 3. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.

*Teleporter is activated*

Dr. Richtofen: Oh... oh my god!

Dr. Maxis: Get a hold of yourself and clean that up! Test number 3 unsuccessful. Test subject has been reduced to the same state as previous subjects. CLEAN UP THE TEST CHAMBER AND RECALIBRATE THE SYSTEM! Let's do it again.

Dr. Richtofen: Yes, Doctor.

The tests are a failure for a reason. It is Richtofen that is entering in the specifications of the test, being ordered to do so by Maxis. But what Maxis was unaware that Richtofen was purposefully sabotaging the test. Richtofen, already well aware of how the teleporter worked after years of experience, entered the wrong data to sabotage the tests.

Resources are now beginning to run low on Element 115 at Der Riese. The next few tests begin to deplete the supply of the Element to very low levels. The testing of the MTD begins to slow as a result.

Richtofen, still in charge of calibrating the system, sabotages the coordinates on the test once again, and sends the dog to Aether. Maxis' test fails yet again, but Richtofen's test is successful, and the dog is sent to Aether. This test will serve as a trial run for Richtofen's future plans of betrayal against Maxis.

*Dog barking*

Dr. Maxis: Edward tie the damn thing down. We can't have it running around during the test.

*Dog whimpers*

Dr. Richtofen: It's tied down now, Doctor Maxis.

Dr. Maxis: Initiating test number 5. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.

*Teleporter is activated*

Dr. Richtofen: Searching for vitals. No reading Doctor. And, the subject... has disappeared. Doctor Maxis, we've done it!

Dr. Maxis: Don't be foolish! Test number 5 is unsuccessful. Subject has vanished, yes, but has not reappeared at the mainframe. RECALIBRATE THE DAMN SYSTEM NO-!

Maxis becomes frustrated with the results. He cannot understand what is happening to the subjects after leaving the starting platform. He discusses the results with Richtofen, and Richtofen tells Maxis that the subject are actually moving through time, not space. Maxis makes note of his discussion with Edward in his personal journal.

After years of working with the Element and dealing with the voices in his head, Richtofen begins to show the side effects of 115 radiation. Maxis notices this, but continues to work with the doctor on their projects.

With the fifth test being a failure, the testing of the MTP must now be put on hold. There is no longer a large enough supply of Element 115 left to proceed with the MTD testing, and the small supply remaining will need to go towards finishing the DG2.

Due to the low supply of funds coming in from the Reichstag High Command, Richtofen and Maxis now focus on building the new wonder weapon for the Nazis. They must focus solely on completing the Wunderwaffe DG2 in order to receive more funding for the MTD testing. They must deliver on their word and reassure the Nazi Party they are worthy of their continued funding. Edward Richtofen is put in charge of building the DG2, and in a short amount of time, Richtofen is able to complete the first prototype.

Maxis enters the specifics of the prototype in the data terminal for further reference.

ServantA02977

Wunderwaffe DG-2 Summary

Prototype developed by Doctor Edward Richtofen, origin Der Riese Facility