Galvaknuckle Room Glitch (now patched)

TheJayJizzLe

For all those who say this was legitimate. It has now been patched by the game makers. The AN-94 has also been patched.

Clearly it was never intended to be exploited like this by the game makers. For all those who were justifying it, looks like you need to use your skills now to actually get a decent round.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those who say this was legitimate. It has now been patched by the game makers. The AN-94 has also been patched.

Clearly it was never intended to be exploited like this by the game makers. For all those who were justifying it, looks like you need to use your skills now to actually get a decent round.

Yeah, now you have to endure fifteen hour games where you are constantly going back and fourth from the box, firing your rounds into a massive train and subsequently not killing them. That's how zombies is meant to be played and shows true skill!

How has it been patched?

Yeah, now you have to endure fifteen hour games where you are constantly going back and fourth from the box, firing your rounds into a massive train and subsequently not killing them. That's how zombies is meant to be played and shows true skill!

How has it been patched?

Hahaha, I did round 100 in just over 8 hours and only had to hit the box once. True skill though is clearly sitting in a corner not moving for 4 hours. I know which one I want to do.

The chain reaction still works, so you can still kill more than just a single hoard.

It's not meant to be a game where anyone and their dog can get to 100, it's meant to be a combination of skill and endurance. These glitches just let scrubs get to 100 and think they were boss. Pathetic in my opinion.

If you truly think though that playing for 15 hours does not take skill, then there really is no reasoning with you.

They drop on your head in the Galva area, and in the AN94 now jump over the wall as well which goes to the Buddha room.

Was this just updated today Chopper? I got booted for an update & it seemed that I didn't Red screen when going down the elevator shaft to the AN94?

I wish they also do something about saving rounds when people leave or get timed out. Though it probably causes other issues which may be exploitable?

That 122 round video from Steve is Godly. The screen shake & the Who's who escape was awesome. Also it's amazing how long that single shot of the Sliqufier goes for, leading the zombies back into the mess.

Hahaha, I did round 100 in just over 8 hours and only had to hit the box once. True skill though is clearly sitting in a corner not moving for 4 hours. I know which one I want to do.

The chain reaction still works, so you can still kill more than just a single hoard.

It's not meant to be a game where anyone and their dog can get to 100, it's meant to be a combination of skill and endurance. These glitches just let scrubs get to 100 and think they were boss. Pathetic in my opinion.

If you truly think though that playing for 15 hours does not take skill, then there really is no reasoning with you.

They drop on your head in the Galva area, and in the AN94 now jump over the wall as well which goes to the Buddha room.

Sorry, I thought you were responding directly to the videos posted of the training in the sushi bar, not the original post, so I thought you were against the Sliquifier in general.

I think playing for fifteen hours does take skill, just not much. There is more patience involved as training in a wide room with an overpowered gun is very easy for an experienced player (and is why we will never see the Thundergun again).

Quick unlisted video for you guys. This is a 140 second chain. A new 50 point comes up at least once per second. This could be a 300 kill chain fairly easily here.

PadvQw-LFKQ

Beautiful.

But dude, how do you keep focused for so long? I've died on 70 and 71 within the past couple days... it's just I always seem to mess something up, then I get a bad Who's Who spawn haha.

Beautiful.

But dude, how do you keep focused for so long? I've died on 70 and 71 within the past couple days... it's just I always seem to mess something up, then I get a bad Who's Who spawn haha.

It's tough mate, NML helps a lot I think as you are constantly concentrating in there. This room is all about concentration.....it's somewhat easy if you manage to keep the concentration but on many times I have failed due to stop thinking for like a split second.

Need to try and keep making good decisions on how to kite.

Sorry, I thought you were responding directly to the videos posted of the training in the sushi bar, not the original post, so I thought you were against the Sliquifier in general.

I think playing for fifteen hours does take skill, just not much. There is more patience involved as training in a wide room with an overpowered gun is very easy for an experienced player (and is why we will never see the Thundergun again).

I don't believe the sushi bar is easy as I've explained above. Less than 10 legit 100's posted, in a room where it can be done in 8 hours is testament to that. The overpoweredness of the liquid gun in creating chains is what makes it so difficult in here.

Who cares about leaderboards? It's a number.

First off, I hardly play this because I only get to play Black ops 2 When I'm at my friends and he mostly wants to play MW2 and Halo 4.

Me and my friend were playing in Die Rise and a noob joins the match. At round 3, we were about halfway around the map and he already had 12 downs. I asked him whathis highest round was. He claims he got to round 50. Then he says 70. Then he says 80. He then says he doesn't know how "high" he got because it was "that high".

He was a higher rank than anyone and he claimed he was the best so he should lead.

noob: (while screaming in his sqeaker vioce) I'M THE BEST!!! WHO HAS THE HIGHER RANK? HUH?

me: pretty sure you got it from the sliquifier thingy.

noob: ...n-no...

after we died, I checked his leaderboard and he only got to round 9. (I was AFC and so was my friend)

So now that this has been patched is it safe to call if a "glitch"? Will the leaderboards be reset? My round 79game bearly puts me in the top 6,000 seeing as ppl who cheated used that glitch got past 100 with ease.I know treyarch doesn't want to take the time to watch every single players games back to see who got to a high round cheating and who didnt.

So now that this has been patched is it safe to call if a "glitch"? Will the leaderboards be reset? My round 79game bearly puts me in the top 6,000 seeing as ppl who cheated used that glitch got past 100 with ease.I know treyarch doesn't want to take the time to watch every single players games back to see who got to a high round cheating and who didnt.

I know a lot of people believe they should reset the leaderboards, and they probably should, but I'm doubting that they will. Like you just said, they aren't going to go through every single game to see who used this to get to a high round and who didn't. A lot of people have used this "glitch", myself included (don't worry, I was local and got bored of it at round 30, don't know how someone could stand to sit and do that for hours!) and I'm betting it would take a good chunk of time to sift through everything to see who used it.

It would definitely be unfair to reset those who got to high rounds without it.