Galvaknuckle Room Glitch (now patched)

TheJayJizzLe

Personally, I tried it. Too easy, but fun and a different take on playing the map.

If they just ditched the leaderboards and we played for fun...it would be fine. if they get all patchy on this, I hope they change the spawn points there and leave the gun powerful.

I tell people 2 solo scores: sans Sliquifier and with Sliquifier.

If this isn't fun for you, don't use it. If you use it and have fun, great.

It is a game. Nobody will give a crap what solo round zombies you have done in the real world.

So just enjoy. If you do 100 without this, why do you need to validate your awesomeness? You already know that you are better than someone sludging for 100 rounds. And so do we.

Peace all.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too damn powerful and even if the knuckles get patched there are other places to abuse it.

I've never understood this argument. A gun can only be over powered in Competetive multiplayer, where it could be used to gain an unfair advantage to those not equipped with that weapon.

A gun designed to be used against a AI Controlled Melee enemy can not be over powered. It is powered exactly as the devs wanted it to be.

You really have to know how to use this gun, it's not an "Oh Shit" weapon to be used to get out of jam, as a matter of fact most times when I see people try to use it in this way they end up face down in puddle of their own goo.

The chance for a complete Cl*sterF*ck using the Jizz Cannon kind of balances the "Godlike" factor of this gun.

As for the Original Topic:

I would not use this spot because it sounds boring as hell and cheap, but do I think It's a glitch, No.

It's exploiting a gameplay mechanic to your advantage, I contest that it is no less honorable than running a train for 3 hours at Farm, the Situation Room of Five or the Flopper area of Ascension.

Running "Trains" is also a gameplay exploit, but nobody seems to have any issues with that. As a matter of fact it has become the "default" strategy, for all the "greats" on YT :roll: (Read lots of Sarcasm into that last bit)

Personally I dislike Training or Kiting as I think it's boring and cheap, but I don't think its cheating or a glitch

So in short I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't begrudge anybody elses choice to use it.

The leader boards are f*cked anyway, so its not like it actually means anything.

Alrighty, who cares. Look at the leaderboards, if they have 1123134 kills with only 115 headshots, they "Exploited". Know they halfassed it and move on. No need to blow a gasket, I'm sure Treyarc will fix it once they work out all the other kinks.

Mmmm, this is blatantly incorrect. I have been in the 60's with 1 headshot, and at most around 300. I even played last night with sallies only to 36, with liquid as a backup. Most players ignore all the wall guns and go for the sallies and liquid, hence no headshots.

Alrighty, who cares. Look at the leaderboards, if they have 1123134 kills with only 115 headshots, they "Exploited". Know they halfassed it and move on. No need to blow a gasket, I'm sure Treyarc will fix it once they work out all the other kinks.

Mmmm, this is blatantly incorrect. I have been in the 60's with 1 headshot, and at most around 300. I even played last night with sallies only to 36, with liquid as a backup. Most players ignore all the wall guns and go for the sallies and liquid, hence no headshots.

....Regardless of how you use it, in a corner or training, the Sliquifier is by far the most overpowered weapon ever created. If you have all the zombies in one ball, they all die with one shot... thus exploitation.

Am I going to say I've never done it? No, I have. Am I going to say that its a skillful legit way of playing? No, its not.

A traditional player, would never use something like that... it removes the fun from the game.

I don't think it's the gun that is overpowered perse.....Treyarch imo listened to the community and added a gun which can get you to round 100 with no recycling. The Thundergun was the most overpowered weapon in zombies. It is the only gun that truly will save you in any situation.

The baby gun kills a hoard, as does the wave gun but they weren't quite as good at oh shit moments.

When people are getting to 150+ on Kino, 200 on Ascension/DR/Moon, the only change that could be made is dramatic changes in the AI and setup.

The fact that people could get this high, is due to the game mechanics. However, the Thunder did need multiple recycles, and traps to be used in conjunction. This is why they brought out the liquid gun. On high levels it takes skill to use to get you out of oh shit moments, can be used to kill an entire hoard in a safe manor, and used more aggressively can be used to kill 150 plus zombies. There are not many players out there who can use a traditional kiting strategy and get continuous chains of 100 plus zombies. It's very dangerous and you have to know what you are doing. It's the reason there are so few legit 100s....it's fucking difficult.

It's only broken when you can sit with your back to a wall somewhere, and only have zombies coming from one direction. Couple this with an area with elevation running up to you and suddenly the mechanics are working so that the player has to do absolutely nothing.

People make me laugh when they say kiting is easy....well yes it is, but anyone who has never gone done whilst kiting is a liar. Slight slip of concentration and plus 50 you go down so quickly you can't quite believe it. Kiting for the 50 hours it used to take for the crazy scores, was a skill in itself. It's not the gun that is broken, it's the mechanics and how they can be abused to lend itself to sitting in a corner, doing nothing.

I don't think it's the gun that is overpowered perse.....Treyarch imo listened to the community and added a gun which can get you to round 100 with no recycling. The Thundergun was the most overpowered weapon in zombies. It is the only gun that truly will save you in any situation.

The baby gun kills a hoard, as does the wave gun but they weren't quite as good at oh shit moments.

When people are getting to 150+ on Kino, 200 on Ascension/DR/Moon, the only change that could be made is dramatic changes in the AI and setup.

The fact that people could get this high, is due to the game mechanics. However, the Thunder did need multiple recycles, and traps to be used in conjunction. This is why they brought out the liquid gun. On high levels it takes skill to use to get you out of oh shit moments, can be used to kill an entire hoard in a safe manor, and used more aggressively can be used to kill 150 plus zombies. There are not many players out there who can use a traditional kiting strategy and get continuous chains of 100 plus zombies. It's very dangerous and you have to know what you are doing. It's the reason there are so few legit 100s....it's fucking difficult.

It's only broken when you can sit with your back to a wall somewhere, and only have zombies coming from one direction. Couple this with an area with elevation running up to you and suddenly the mechanics are working so that the player has to do absolutely nothing.

People make me laugh when they say kiting is easy....well yes it is, but anyone who has never gone done whilst kiting is a liar. Slight slip of concentration and plus 50 you go down so quickly you can't quite believe it. Kiting for the 50 hours it used to take for the crazy scores, was a skill in itself. It's not the gun that is broken, it's the mechanics and how they can be abused to lend itself to sitting in a corner, doing nothing.

+1

Seriously guys, the thundergun was the only true "escape" gun. Everything else couldnt really save you in one of those oh sh*t moments (I could make an arguement for the wave gun.... but I digress) the sliquifier is not overpowered. If the spawns in certain areas can be used effectivly, its potential is quite intimidating, but there is a clear skill break in the people who can use this gun to kill more than a full 24, and those that can't. That being said, exploiting a spawn point like the knuckles is not a show of skill or legitimacy at all. I just wanted to address the point of a wunderweapon being called overpowered... no one complained when they made a thundergun or a wave gun (or baby gun) that had the potential to kill more zombies than any other gun had... ;)

i agree with the few above. the sliq is not overpowered, it is a great gun. people exploiting the spawn/mechanics like at the GK room or the escalator are not legit, plain and simple. if you are just sitting somewhere and shooting every few seconds there is no skill involved whatsoever. but if you are running, kiting, getting kills with the sliq that is legit.

Have any of you thought of this: Who cares? :o

Who cares about glitches or spawn thingies? Get over it, guys! Either way there are gonna be glitches and spawn whatever the hell thingies.

I love you, man.

Has anyone tried to go there without the sliq and just gangster them zombies? With just the one spawn point, it could be amusing.

How wil you still be way down in the leaderboards?

I think there are Hundreds of people ( if not thousands) on leaderboards that have achieved round 100 with or without using that cheap knuckles location. So there is no way to know who used it and who didn't. Most people just feel like that spot is a disgrace to any zombies map (not well though out and could have more tricky spawn points)since its too easy to simply camp and get high rounds because of fast spawns. And therefore should be patched. It's not necessarily a glitch. I'm not the first one to say this.

How wil you still be way down in the leaderboards?

I think there are Hundreds of people ( if not thousands) on leaderboards that have achieved round 100 with or without using that cheap knuckles location. So there is no way to know who used it and who didn't. Most people just feel like that spot is a disgrace to any zombies map (not well though out and could have more tricky spawn points)since its too easy to simply camp and get high rounds because of fast spawns. And therefore should be patched. It's not necessarily a glitch. I'm not the first one to say this.

It's the exact same thing as the Der Riese one window spot. If you use that spot throughout any of the game, you're just asking for trouble.

I don't know Way, I suicided on 100 and am 1347 in the world. After Relaxing video I dropped from my previous best round 67, 2,000 places in 12 hours. I just can't quite believe that even 1/2 of those that got above me in 12 hours are legit.

Yea I agree. I want to guess about 90% of them used that location to get high on leaderboards. They might have been desperate to show off their high rounds especially since its not a glitch. Unlike some youtubers and Real zombie players that actually post videos of genuine spots to run. I really don't care though. I once tried camping their to see what it is and terribly failed haha :lol:

Who gives a crap about your rank in zombies? I don't care if i'm last in the world or not. It's just a number.

On a personal level I don't However I have a couple of friends, who should be 1 and 2 on the boards and they are not. They care more than me for sure, but it's kinda wrong that in a game where people clearly do care, they have something like this.