Trample Steam Quick Travel

note: this is not my video

these are a couple

Alternatively or additionally to putting a trample steam in the second spot he showed you, you can place one at the mattresses he landed on to launch yourself to that lower level as a quick route to the box or to the elevator shaft to the knuckles/ AN.

I seen a post the other day where someone said you can place a trample steam down by the AK74u on upper level to launch yourself back to the Buddah room and I'm pretty sure you can do that too but to make it back up to the AN you will need another one placed on the big slanted beam that people camp with the Sliquifier.

This is useful if you have people that like to stray from the group that need to be revived, it gives you a little more of a shot at getting to them.

I think everyone knows about the spot right in front of the Trample Stump where you can launch yourself to the roof but if not there's that too :P

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great spot.

You could do some short but not too long loops from the Dragon roof to the Trample workbench, then drop down to that location & do it all over again.

Nice escape routes. Good Job!

I seen a post the other day where someone said you can place a trample steam down by the AK74u on upper level to launch yourself back to the Buddah room and I'm pretty sure you can do that too but to make it back up to the AN you will need another one placed on the big slanted beam that people camp with the Sliquifier.

Yes I've played some games with this in action.

Place a Trample on the upper level of the AK to fling you back to the Buddah Room.

Someone else place another Trample on the Red beam that will launch you to the top level in the Buddah room.

That way you can have easy access from the Squilifier bench & Dragon Roof elevators back to the AN-94 ammo.

You just have to be careful when you jump from the Buddah room towards the AK that you don't land on the trample. Doing so flings you back into the concrete beam at the Buddah room where zombies maybe following you. I think I got downed by this once or a few times. :lol:

Thanks guys :P if anyone finds any others I'd love to hear them and test them out, Trample Steam air travel is one of my favorite things about this map :D

That guy has another video on his channel of him placing one outside the power room to get to the bottom of the PhD elevator for the keys too but that's the only other one I've seen so far.

Has anyone played around with landing on a Trample steam after a particularly far drop to see if it negates fall damage?

Thanks guys :P if anyone finds any others I'd love to hear them and test them out, Trample Steam air travel is one of my favorite things about this map :D

That guy has another video on his channel of him placing one outside the power room to get to the bottom of the PhD elevator for the keys too but that's the only other one I've seen so far.

Has anyone played around with landing on a Trample steam after a particularly far drop to see if it negates fall damage?

Interesting...

What about flinging to a flinger? Zombies come close, fling away, get flung back...continue fighting.

Edit: what if you set up four as far as it throws, so you hit all four. i wonder if the first would reset in time.

Imagine a strategy where one player just gets flung around in a square the whole round...

Edit2: maybe the dragon roof? In an x format? Hmmm... I need three more of me... Off to make clones...