Another Entity...

Thanks to Pinnaz and InfestLithium for kind of inspiring this post in a comment I cannot seem to find.

My theory is that there is a third entity, like Maxis and Rictofen. Like Pinnaz said about colour influences, Orange is Samantha, Blue and Rictofen and so on, but what is purple? The colour of the mystery box or more importantly, the colour of the beam that shot the new survivors across the earth the the GLF.

Some have said that this could be the voice in Stulinger's head, but some have also said that is just distorted Richtofen and it goes away when the power is on, Samantha was able to be in human form when she was an entity, since she was crying in a room in Der Riese and she was for some reason hidden in a box in Kino Der Toten, so it is possible to be in a physical state as well as an entity, maybe thats what Richtofen and Maxis want to be, but they cannot without all of the Towers to be powered with 115. Maybe this third entity has the power to be in both forms.

Think about it, he can roam the lands without the worry of zombies and such, it could also be him at the end of die rise we hear, cleaning up after each survivor finishes a map, like what Jimmy said, "Hes the F***'in janitor!". Maybe the O3 know about him or something like that, maybe he is the one guiding the O3, and in the end, making the O3 and the N4 Meet in an epic DLC map!

Well thats just my theory, feel free to elaborate as always!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Before I reply, I'd just likely to give a friendly mention that it was PINNAZ who made the comments on colors, not me.

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=28533#p275426

Just wanted to point it out so he gets the recognition for it, not me. ;)

We can assume that some third entity is being involved here, but it isn't the first time that this has happened. Samuel is most likely hearing the same voices that Richtofen had heard ever since he first touched the MPD. These voices are of evil essence, but are seemingly inaudible to us as human beings yet quite clear to our characters. Samantha even mentions that something darker lies within the Aether.

Vril-ya entities? They were very neutral with humans if you decide to consider the Nazi party making amends with them to create Hitler's perfect Aryan race. The two groups would exchange "gifts" to obtain another. See this thread for exact detail as to what the connection might be:

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=28480

This is what eventually became of the Vril Society. Sacrifices of humans for the power and knowledge of the Vril-ya? Seems pretty reasonable to me. The same dark energies that reside in the Aether along the controller (in this case, Richtofen) could be using him as a puppet for doing their bidding. It's like a chain: Samuel obeys Richtofen, Richtofen obeys voices. But now the voices have come into contact with Samuel instead, possible to alter time so Richtofen is no longer in power, but whatever lurks in the Aether? Possibilities, possibilities.

Before I reply, I'd just likely to give a friendly mention that it was PINNAZ who made the comments on colors, not me.

We can assume that some third entity is being involved here, but it isn't the first time that this has happened. Samuel is most likely hearing the same voices that Richtofen had heard ever since he first touched the MPD. These voices are of evil essence, but are seemingly inaudible to us as human beings yet quite clear to our characters. Samantha even mentions that something darker lies within the Aether.

Vril-ya entities? They were very neutral with humans if you decide to consider the Nazi party making amends with them to create Hitler's perfect Aryan race. The two groups would exchange "gifts" to obtain another. See this thread for exact detail as to what the connection might be:

This is what eventually became of the Vril Society. Sacrifices of humans for the power and knowledge of the Vril-ya? Seems pretty reasonable to me. The same dark energies that reside in the Aether along the controller (in this case, Richtofen) could be using him as a puppet for doing their bidding. It's like a chain: Samuel obeys Richtofen, Richtofen obeys voices. But now the voices have come into contact with Samuel instead, possible to alter time so Richtofen is no longer in power, but whatever lurks in the Aether? Possibilities, possibilities.

Infest you always come with some good shxt! I agre 1000x over. I believe the "darker" force that lies in the Aether could be the Ancient God of the underworld that is mentioned on the bubblegum wrapper for nuketown. Although I believe that (as you said) There is a chain of command. Richtofen has broken this chain of command and is essentially a rogue agent playing with time and space. I also believe that while in the Aether he cannot be harmed so they cannot touch him. Therefore they have to trick or convince him into leaving, or being ejected by the N4. Perhaps Stu -Richtofen -Vril -Mictlantecuhtli = for the chain of command. Mictlantecuhtli may be powerful but in Aether is neutral grounds so to speak. This may or may not be why we seem to see a picture of him in the Nuketown loading screen just under the Bubble gum wrapper. (Credit goes out to Mixmasternut for COMPLETELY breaking down Nuketown loading screen into comprehensive data.)

Here is a link just so I dont step on any toes. It is a fantastic read too!

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=28769

I'm going to have to disagree. If you watch this video of the opening cutscene:

and skip to about 1:07, you can distinctly hear the beastly voice say "Accept your fate. Begin anew!" and shortly after it repeats as plain Richtofen, with a hint at the beast in it. My theory is that he's gaining power, and the voice change is the growth in it. Keep in mind Maxis hasn't done anything to stop him yet, that we know of, at least. Just a theory, though.

Wow I really derped out there, I get you and Pinnaz Mixed up cause if I see either of you on a post I know its gonna be good. Thanks for the response, because we really do need to go deeper into the aether.