Next Zombie Map Prediction (Die Rise Loading Screen Hints)

As we see in most loading screens to zombies, we see a lot of easter eggs which hint to the next zombie map. On the Die Rise, there are a couple we can see. Let's take a look at it, shall we?

So first off, if you're wondering what's at the top left of the loading screen, it's just the loading screen to Nuketown Zombies. Although to the left there is the postcard from the intro to Tranzit or Bus Depot. Now to the bottom right, there is what is either a theater reel or a wheel to a wagon? I dunno, but we'll be sure to find out more a little later, possibly April or May. If you want to add anything to the post, feel free to do so.

Regards

-ERich935

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What interests me is that the "Tear" on the right side, that we can see the next page on, kinda looks like the side of a man's face to me. I can see a head, ear and shoulder there. My mind went wild. I've had thoughts like it being the silhouette of Gersch, and he will be present in the next map. Perhaps it's Maxis, and he finally gets his ability to "affect physical change". I've no idea. It could just be my eyes playing tricks.

It looks really dark...Maybe the catacombs?

That actually sounds possible. I remember Mr. ROFL Waffles upload a video explaining about a catacomb in France. He put it on another one of my posts explaining what the first map to Black Ops II zombies would have been before it was release.

If it is a film reel and a microphone, do you think it would be the return of our celebrity cast?

I know this isn't much info to go on, but MP 2 for BO featured the celebrity cast. Could it be the same for this Mp2?

Also, I do know Danny Trejo was working with Treyarch on something for BO2. COuld that be it?

Maybe we'll play underneath Nuketown. There are images of 'Underground bases' being built inside the craters after they were formed with nuclear tests. Maybe we'll be able to go inside the Fallout Shelter at some point in the story? Maybe Marlton forgot something vital in these series of events? hmmm

Maybe we'll play underneath Nuketown. There are images of 'Underground bases' being built inside the craters after they were formed with nuclear tests. Maybe we'll be able to go inside the Fallout Shelter at some point in the story? Maybe Marlton forgot something vital in these series of events? hmmm

If they do that they might as well not create a whole map, but rather expand on nuke town... Purhaps a tranzit mode where the mode of transport is some kind of train or tunnel, there could be a seceret area where we get to access the. Teleporter to moon breifly, maybe find something about where the O4 have gone..., there could be an underground lab area possibly? The map name could be A-51...

If they do that they might as well not create a whole map, but rather expand on nuke town... Purhaps a tranzit mode where the mode of transport is some kind of train or tunnel, there could be a seceret area where we get to access the. Teleporter to moon breifly, maybe find something about where the O4 have gone..., there could be an underground lab area possibly? The map name could be A-51...

THAT"S WHAT IM SAYING!! Expand on Nuketown! When Nuketown is highlighted, you see that we play on this "sliver" of a map and the rest is blocked off. 2/3 of the map is highlighted along the rest of the map. They need to open it up now. I won't play that map ever again. Unless they open it up or add in a real easter egg.

the catacombs in paris just so happen to be 4.5km from the eiffel tower, in game design speak that means they are right under it lol....

how cool would it be to run the catacombs under ground and play the eiffel tower above in 1 map.

the catacombs are one big undergound network of linked tunnels that run under all paris and its suburbs, it is huge, there are still unknowns places and few people know where they go under there.

several tunnels were used as graves for the poors.

the actual city of paris was build on top of the medieval town and in the catacombs you can still see some of the past architecture, there are ancient churchs and buildings, also some neonazi meetings and graffitis everywhere. you can get lost and die pretty easy down there, i have some friends that visit them often, they never go alone.

the catacombs you can visit legally is a small serie of tunnels that were used as graves. but in every district of paris there are accesses to the real networks (illegal accesses ; the catacombs are connected to the metro and the sewers).

under the eiffel tower is a secret facility that runs the tower's antenna since the 30's, i think it is still in function.

edit : some real footage of the catacombs in these videos, again, it's a little part of what is running under the city :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ik1b ... Rwyv32yejs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ik5l ... RwzC32yejs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6iksx ... RwzGn2yejs

search for "cataphile" on google if you want to know more, it is a big community, very interresting and cool pics and storys.

This is probably just dreaming, but since they were able to get some good name actors for Call of the Dead on their 2nd DLC last time, maybe they could get some killer badass ones this time around...

Involving some of the Walking Dead cast members anyone? Would be sweet to see actors who play Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and either Merle (Rooker), Glenn, or Tyrese. Some of the other Cast members would be fine as well, but anyone of those would be great. I'm sure there would have been scheduling conflicts with some of them, but none the less I would love it.

the catacombs in paris just so happen to be 4.5km from the eiffel tower, in game design speak that means they are right under it lol....

how cool would it be to run the catacombs under ground and play the eiffel tower above in 1 map.

If that were to be true, perhaps the Eiffel tower would be linked to the Easter egg in a way? The other easter eggs is basically you powering up a tower. Who knows? :idea:

Were going back to kino were pack a punch is but maybe is updated to kino . Lino is set in the 1959 and tranzitnon is set in the 50 die rise is set in the 70 that means we could see an 80s or maybe we could go back in time and see the 20 s map but at, the ending of the cut scene stewlingernsays have we been here before hints for the next map would mean we are going back in time :mrgreen:

The first time i saw this i thought, Kino Remake?!

Lol but then i started thinking it could be plausible,

think about it, they could open up the entire outside potion where you normally cannot get to,

hide buildables throughout the mess of the theater,

I do not think the next map will be this however, but it is a cool idea.

Would 3arc really expect people to pay for an updated map that was free the first time around. I personally don't think so, so I'm ruling Kino out.

As for Paris and the Eiffel Tower, it would fit I to the BO2 story to date nicely, activating the towers / spires. What I want to ask though, would 3arc follow IW's mission from MW3 as the tower is knocked over and destroyed. Would 3arc be aloud to touch Paris as IW had done it? Granted that a) in game time about 14 years have passed so it could have been rebuilt, and B) it was in an IW game, ultimately it's still activision so they probarbly have some sort of say that they can or can't merge the 2.

I was reading a thread the other day where someone claimed to have found references to Samantha while on a mission in Paris on MW3, and while I played it down at the time and there was no supporting evidence, it could be valid I guess.

I'm calling it now. That. Is. Not. A. Film. Reel. It is a water (or maybe another liquid) valve on a rusty metal pipe. I honestly can't see how anyone would ever see that as a film reel. This seems to point toward the next map being underground. We may see Paris (Dieffel Tower :lol: ) as a map. I can imagine the Eiffel Tower in the top left, swarming with figures underneath. Bottom left corner a Picture of a hatch, leading into the catacombs. Top right an old tunnel with bones on the walls, bottom right a close up of a skull with blue eyes...

I'm calling it now. That. Is. Not. A. Film. Reel. It is a water (or maybe another liquid) valve on a rusty metal pipe. I honestly can't see how anyone would ever see that as a film reel. This seems to point toward the next map being underground. We may see Paris (Dieffel Tower :lol: ) as a map. I can imagine the Eiffel Tower in the top left, swarming with figures underneath. Bottom left corner a Picture of a hatch, leading into the catacombs. Top right an old tunnel with bones on the walls, bottom right a close up of a skull with blue eyes...

Good Call Out. I saw (and still see) a mine cart wheel and we'll be playing under ground in a coal mining area.. Not really sure where

Good Call Out. I saw (and still see) a mine cart wheel and we'll be playing under ground in a coal mining area.. Not really sure where

I absolutely agree. If this is the case then I believe it will be in Britain, northern Britain more precisely. Read my thread on Britian's Industrial Revolution I explain why.

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=29310