Heads up! Turned mode WILL add to your Kill/Down ratio!

MF_MaxiMillion

Ok. So I recently got over a total of 1000 downs. I came from 750 before the DLC came out. Why? I rarely went down on Die Rise. Maybe a total of 50 in the amount of games I've played, but I didn't get it...

So I went and played Turned. I played it before to just get those achievements done, but now I was wondering if the kills actually stack up to your Career Stats. And they did! But then I played another game to see if they added downs aswel.. although you don't really die in that game. I don't really get the purpose of adding this because right now I'm sure as hell to never touch that trash mode again.

So keep an eye out guys. If you're on a high rank and proud of your stats, don't go to Turned mode. It'll mess everything up. A few friends I have deranked because of playing this silly game...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why you should just not care about keeping "high" stats. This is why the ranking system is a failure. I am proud of my down. I'm ranked 10,000,000 for downs, and I'm proud of it. I've earned them.

Yeah. I constantly get into random lobbies, and since I'm normal skull, a shotgun person will automatically back out because they think they're superior and better to me.

Heck, they might be better. But I know I have more fun when I don't care about stats. Who wants to abide by a strict code for games ALL the time!? When you can just have fun doing what you WANT to do.

i really dont care about my stats, im not a beast player either but im getting better.

as fast paced as turned is, there is defo a strategy to it. if the human is camped up and ready let someone else take the first run at him and hang back under cover.

example. if they are in front of diner back there, hang back behind the car at the base of the steps until someone gets their attention, then sprint and attack.

Lol stats? We didn't have stats like that in World at War. We didn't have them in Black Ops either.

We don't need them now, either. Zombies is supposed to be fun, not super-competitive. What matters is your enjoyment, not your "rank". I, for one, like Turned. It's fresh and fun. Who cares about stats when you're chasing a panicked human from across the map?

Pfffft stats. Who needs them?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just saying, guys. Some of us do competitions with the downs and the kills. This is fun, too, and therefor I warn those who don't want extra downs in their leaderboards because of playing this gamemode.

I don't even understand why it counts as a down. We just turn into a Zombie.

I count myself with you. I'm sure a lot of people who say "who cares about stats and shotguns" are people who either don't have the skill to get there (glitches and exploits aside) or who messed up when the game was new and have no motivation to make it up now, so they try to make themselves feel better by acting like they don't care.

To us, doing well consistently is fun in and of itself. And yes, Turned is a big letdown. It should have separate rankings and stats.

I count myself with you. I'm sure a lot of people who say "who cares about stats and shotguns" are people who either don't have the skill to get there (glitches and exploits aside) or who messed up when the game was new and have no motivation to make it up now, so they try to make themselves feel better by acting like they don't care.

I'm sure there are some people out there like this, but it's certainly not all.

Some people believe it or not really do not care either way.

I'm sure there are some people out there like this, but it's certainly not all.

Some people believe it or not really do not care either way.

I do believe you Chopper, but I've seen some of the people on these forums saying "wish I had shotguns" one day and then "who cares about stats" the next.

If they don't care, they probably wouldn't be posting "who cares about stats" in threads like these where the OP is trying to address those that do. It gets annoying after a while, though I (and others too most likely) often don't bother responding to the very pessimistic comments.

I do believe you Chopper, but I've seen some of the people on these forums saying "wish I had shotguns" one day and then "who cares about stats" the next.

I hear you mate, it's kinda like the people who used to say 100 was easy because they had gotten to 35 and gotten bored.....chancers and dreamers I like to call them.

That's why you should just not care about keeping "high" stats. This is why the ranking system is a failure. I am proud of my down. I'm ranked 10,000,000 for downs, and I'm proud of it. I've earned them.

Agreed. The ranking system is there for online matches and random players to have a good idea of how your playing recently, and for the most part it works well. I don't care about my stats personally. I often enjoy doing a custom town survival and just starting at round 20 and pack - a - punching my pistol right away and then not retrieve it to see how long I can survive just training. Although I wish they would also have a level system to identify veterans and weed out the chaff a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...