Richtofen hears voices too and stu hearing SAM?

In ascension, Richtofen speaks of voices that he hears and look at him now..

Is Stu going to be the next Richtofen at the end of this Saga? And are the "moans" (that we hear as Stu) coming from Sam calling out? I mean we hear on the opening screan on Die Rise of a Demonic Voice that nobody knows crap about. omg, Mind blown!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In ascension, Richtofen speaks of voices that he hears and look at him now..

Is Stu going to be the next Richtofen at the end of this Saga? And are the "moans" (that we hear as Stu) coming from Sam calling out? I mean we hear on the opening screan on Die Rise of a Demonic Voice that nobody knows crap about. omg, Mind blown!

I doubt it is Sam as she is outside of the MPD in Richtofen's body, taking away her ability to communicate telepathically.

I think maybe there is a super being from where 115 is originally from. I understand it was on the moon but is that where it originated? (honest question, I never had moon, only seen vids). I wonder this for several reasons, mostly to do with the flesh and aliens.

We hear the avogadro in tranzit referred to as an alien by multiple characters, only samuel and marlton come to mind at the moment. we hear word of flying disks and ufos in the sky as well. I wonder if this implies that as they do resemble a zombie (being that it is the game mode), they are not. they are beings of 115 or something else, not undead humans as far as we know. again, purely speculation.

also, being as I am new here, I have not spent much time digging through the archives of the asylum so please forgive me if this is old news, but other forums have theorized that richtofen, sam, and maxis have all been puppets themselves. first reference came from the "Faust" pictures in kino where the devil held marionette strings. and as you said, richtofen also heard voices.

therefore, I wonder if the muffled voice is this "super being" which may exist soley in the eather is my best guest, or from another planet.

lastly, I want to refer to some quotes stu linger says about the zombies, we all know he goes back and forth in tranzit about what's going on, saying he knows the secret plans of who I assume is richtofen and/or maxis, but then there is a quote saying: I don't want to die, I haven't figured out who's behind it all yet. this makes me think it's hinting that there is yet another person behind the curtain pulling the strings. he also questions about actually becoming a "fungus gummer" (zombie) to find out who's behind it all. finally he says this "oh you act like mindless flesh burritos, but I know the truth!" is this hinting that zombies aren't just mind controlled bodies? I'm starting to see them as an intellegent army without the ability to speak.

which finally comes full circle to the flesh. a group of humans worshipping this intellegence. they said science coldn't answer it, HE couldn't answer it, and that they could light the way, they were enlightenment. they were both the living and the undead. so who, or what do they worship? well these are my thoughts, haha. end rant.

I think maybe there is a super being from where 115 is originally from. I understand it was on the moon but is that where it originated? (honest question, I never had moon, only seen vids). I wonder this for several reasons, mostly to do with the flesh and aliens.

We hear the avogadro in tranzit referred to as an alien by multiple characters, only samuel and marlton come to mind at the moment. we hear word of flying disks and ufos in the sky as well. I wonder if this implies that as they do resemble a zombie (being that it is the game mode), they are not. they are beings of 115 or something else, not undead humans as far as we know. again, purely speculation.

also, being as I am new here, I have not spent much time digging through the archives of the asylum so please forgive me if this is old news, but other forums have theorized that richtofen, sam, and maxis have all been puppets themselves. first reference came from the "Faust" pictures in kino where the devil held marionette strings. and as you said, richtofen also heard voices.

therefore, I wonder if the muffled voice is this "super being" which may exist soley in the eather is my best guest, or from another planet.

lastly, I want to refer to some quotes stu linger says about the zombies, we all know he goes back and forth in tranzit about what's going on, saying he knows the secret plans of who I assume is richtofen and/or maxis, but then there is a quote saying: I don't want to die, I haven't figured out who's behind it all yet. this makes me think it's hinting that there is yet another person behind the curtain pulling the strings. he also questions about actually becoming a "fungus gummer" (zombie) to find out who's behind it all. finally he says this "oh you act like mindless flesh burritos, but I know the truth!" is this hinting that zombies aren't just mind controlled bodies? I'm starting to see them as an intellegent army without the ability to speak.

which finally comes full circle to the flesh. a group of humans worshipping this intellegence. they said science coldn't answer it, HE couldn't answer it, and that they could light the way, they were enlightenment. they were both the living and the undead. so who, or what do they worship? well these are my thoughts, haha. end rant.

This is part of the reason I am glad to have come into the zombie lore early on. Mass confusion. Hopefully I can help you out with a few things. For starters Richtofen did in a sense start out being manipulated, although we cannot say to what extent. He was hearing voices but if I recall correctly we never really get a glimpse as to what they say to him.

The reference to "mindless flesh burritos" I have not heard myself but to me, clearly indicates that he knows they are being dictated by someone else. Perhaps because Richtofen has misled him in some way. I don't believe any of our party knows that Richtofen is controlling the zombies as most cannot even hear him.

The Cult referred to as "The Flesh" speaks of illumination. To me, Indicating that they have ties to, or may be, The Illuminati. Perhaps this is just another religious Rite that has formed to prey off of the weak and frightened in times of desperation. (After all... mankind has never been above doing this in the past.) Either way the cult "The Flesh" seems to be recruiting to a certain extent. They are putting word out there that they are thriving when everyone else is perishing. Implying that they welcome you to join. They go as far as to denounce science AND god claim they have the answers. And apperently the answer is "Eat them before they eat you." The more sinister aspect of this for me, is that if they know that eating the flesh is poisoning them and possibly slowly changing them, allowing them to hear the voices, then what is their real intentions? They seem to me (my opinion) to be broadcasting false hope in attempt to lure others to their cause. Whatever that may be.

As for this "super being" you mentioned. We cannot rule it out. Some are believers that Richtofen is the one speaking, but others believe that there is potentially numerous voices to be heard. i believe Samantha Maxis says when her and Richtofen switch bodies "There are far worse things than you in there." Also we have many variations of creatures at this point. We cannot assume that we have all the pieces when we make this puzzle. We have to take into account the fact that there will probably be dark areas we dont understand and connections we cant make. Also we can't simply make up connetions because we cannot find one exists.