Nazi Zombies- The Story (Part Three)

MNM1995

For a year, Richtofen and Schuster continued to work in almost secret on the teleporter.

Maxis knew something was up, but somehow didn't seem to think it had anything to do with the teleporter.

Finally, exactly one year after they succesfully teleported the walnut, and after many more successes and failures, Edward decided it was time for a human to be teleported.

"Everything is in position Doctor, all that's left is you." Notified Schuster.

"Wunderbar... This will go swimmingly, I assure you Schuster. Is the radio ready to record?"

"Ja doctor."

"Good, then turn it on."

With a click and a whir, the radio buzzed to life and Edward cleared his throat.

"Log entry 42. Date: January 4th, 1940. Dr. Schuster and I, despite mounting pressure from Dr. Maxis, have continued working on the matter transference prototype. We have made great strides in the last thirty days and are ready for our first human subject. If our calculations are correct, we will send a test subject to the receptacle station sitting thirty yards away and behind a cinder-block wall."

Schuster could no longer hide his doubt, and during the recording burst out "Are you certain you want to do this, Dr. Richtofen?"

Edward sighed. He knew Schuster would do this, but he hoped it would be after the recording was finished.

"Nein, Dr. Schuster, this must be done." He reassured him.

"Quickly, put in your earplugs and power up the machine."

Schuster plugged his headphones whilst Richtofen grabbed the microphone that was going to be used to record the sounds the teleporter makes and entered the device. He plugged in his headphones and looked at the teleporter nearby, where he soon would be, and smiled.

Schuster pulled the switch and Edward's teleporter roared to life, sparking electricity everywhere and turning the Doctor into a poof of power as he disappeared.

Edward's vision was lacking sorely in the new, dark area he found himself in. His mind racing for thoughts as to why this was, he pulled his headphones out and shouted the most reasonable answer for the darkness, as the teleporter used a lot of electricity.

"Is there a power outage? Why is it so dark?"

Feeling around, he stepped forward and realised how lightweight he felt, as if he were floating.

"I feel almost... weightless. How very unexpected. Dr. Schuster? Hello?"

A clicking sound was heard and some form of light appeared, enough for him to see what he was doing and more.

"Ah, I can see now.Oh my god." He said, taking in his surroundings for the first time.

"I am standing in a circular cave, surrounded by some kind of machine like, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. It looks almost alien in nature." He said in awe as he noticed a pyramid in the centre of the room.

"There's a pyramid structure at the center of the room. I'm going to try and carefully touch it."

He walked towards the device, still feing weightless, and slowly reached out with his fingers. As soon as impact was made, Edward was shocked, causing him to pull away.

"Ahhh. Static electricity. It's sharp to the touch. Very cold. Not a speck of dust." Richtofen said.

"Hmm, might be hollow. The chamber's quite large. I see what looks like capacitors at the ceiling of the chamber." Richtofen wondered if something was supposed to be in there, but he quickly changed his mind to it being something electrical. However, "There are no obvious connections to anything electrical. What is this place?"

Edward could now hear something. Voices, whispering, and close by. They sounded awfully familiar, as if he had known them for a long time...

"Dr. Schuster, is that you? Dr. Schuster! Look at this. It appears to be covered in some kind of hieroglyphic language. I've not seen anything like it before." Richtofen commented, noticing Schuster was still whispering something to him.

"Why are you whispering to me? There's no need for that."

Suddenly, a very odd clanging noise was heard, sounding similar to when the teleporter starts up.

"Was ist los? Do you hear that? It sounds like..."

Then from nowhere, a loud static noise was heard and a blinding white light appeared in front of Richtofen. When he took his arm down to see again after the noise stopped, Richtofen was met with a very different picture...

"My god, what happened? I seem to be in some kind of jungle." Looking around, Richtofen saw palm trees and overgrown leafs, as well as gongs and other things, which made him believe there was civilastion here.

"I can't be certain of where I am." He added.

But then he began to hear some very odd noises, noises that didn't sound metallic but instead sounded... Natural. Richtofen looked up to see a tiger emerge from the shrubbery in front, stalking him and preparing to pounce.

"Oh no!" He yelled, turning around and racing away from the beast, dropping the microphone on the floor and smashing it.

Continuing his run, Richtofen unintentionally slipped up and fell, rolling down a hil and without being able to stop going straight over the edge of a cliff. Fearing the worse, he closed his eyes and prepared himself but to his relief he instead went splashing into water below, floating to the shore.

Pulling himself out, Richtofen now realised how screwed he was.

"I'm going to need to locate that microphone and find a way back to Der Riese... But how?"

Then Richtofen heard the answer to his calls. Digging and rock-breaking sounds were heard nearby, and Richtofen peered over to see hundreds of workers digging away in order to make some sort of shrine. There was a large staircase leading to a temple entrance, wherein one person was carefully placing blocks down to try and cover up.

Below that was a structure with what appeared to be at least four buttons on the walls, and monkeys roamed around the outside of it. The slaves there were being opressed severely by this tall, tough looking group of people who Richtofen didn't recognise from history. However, the voice he heard earlier appeared again, telling him one thing over and over- "Vrill."

"Who are the Vrill? Why are they important?" Asked Richtofen, too which his reply was very good to hear.

"A large abundance of 115 you say? And I need this to complete your task?"

The voice agreed.

"Very well then..." Richtofen smiled, reaching into his holster and drawing the Luger he had there.

"Let's show these people that the Vril are not in charge here..."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days