Die Rise Easter Egg - Progress Thread (Unsolved)

AydeeBubz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if using the sliquifier on the balls once they get into the lions hands has been attempted. However I'm sure the balls were meant to be picked up as it prompts us to do so when you're near them (press x/square to pick up ball)

for Maxis though and not Richtofin because it sounds like he gets upset after you pick it up, from what I heard in NGT's video after he shot the orbs out of the Dragon's mouth it sounded like he asked you to assemble a device (Sliqufier, Trample-Steam, Nav-Table?) but it was hard to hear him in the video over Maxis at that particular part

Oh ok I saw the video quickly in at work so sound wasn't very loud. You're probably right on that front then. I did maxis for GR though so that's the path I'm likely taking for DR.

nice :P I took Richtofin's side in GR plus I've gotta figure out more as to why Richtofin sounds like that, he sounds like he's either on the brink of a mental breakdown and every coherent sentence is hard to word or that he's in some sort of pain struggling to talk normal, Stew is like a whole new character in this map and its caused me took look at him in a whole new light, I wanna start calling him Stew 2.0

• Administrators

Ok so then richtofen said to power the spire, which I'm guessing is the radio tower over the nav card machine.... Killing on such a small platform? Sigh....

It's relatively easy if you have three players with the Steam Tramp and somebody with the Sliquifier covering the off-ramp next to the dragon. It'll be smooth sailing from there, considering that you are doing all this before Round 17 (otherwise, normal guns will not be very effective unless everyone had an AN-91 or some kind of heave assault rifle/LMG).

Ok so then richtofen said to power the spire, which I'm guessing is the radio tower over the nav card machine.... Killing on such a small platform? Sigh....

Nope. Me and my crew just did that. No dice. It's gotta be something different. Unless it requires explosive weapons like on TranZit.

It might aswel be the Zombie Title thing...

Or purhaps go down under it and revive yourself? (With who's who)

Fling zombies into it? :lol:

Cry?

Ask the voices? (So flipped useless they are...)

Call the eagles?

Kill the zombies under the dragon sign instead?

I don't know!

But the sliquifier seems a little soon to use again... Maybe that's the case in the maxis side of the Easter egg, but I doubt it will be for richtofen...

Or purhaps go down under it and revive yourself? (With who's who)

Fling zombies into it? :lol:

Cry?

Ask the voices? (So flipped useless they are...)

Call the eagles?

Kill the zombies under the dragon sign instead?

I don't know!

But the sliquifier seems a little soon to use again... Maybe that's the case in the maxis side of the Easter egg, but I doubt it will be for richtofen...

I think flinging the zombies at the tower or something along those lines is a pretty good idea :P

So me and my friends were playing and we got to the spinning orbs and we went to the radio tower and we tried downing our selves with who's who and reviving that didnt work we tried killing zombies that didnt work we tried killing the chinese phasing jumping zombies up there that didnt work. I'm fresh out of ideas guys where the hell are we supposed to make this blood sacrifice??????

So after we picked up the balls and went to the Buddha room we got the first quote from maxis saying we need more blood, after we kill enough zombies he speaks again and says "reincarnation will reveal the way home" obviously reincarnation is when you die and come back as something else. Whic leads me to believe you need who's who and need to explore a certain area with the who's who vision which can possibly reveal the next step? Just my two cents, I tried the theory out one time in the buddha room but saw nothing.. Could be some other area.. Idk? Thoughts?

Another thing, which is pretty risky if you ask me could be everyone letting their who's who take over, so it's like a fresh start and a reincarnation for all. Maybe this, or maybe my other theory? Who knows but killing the zombies in the Buddha room was definitely a second step completed on maxis's side seeing how the sparks showed up right as maxis said the quote I said above.

Well this is just my two cents, but. Go and pack a punch the Remington (possibly any other shotgun) and kill a zombie, note how much blood splatters. Now kill a zombie with another gun, see the difference? I think this might aid in the zombie killing process / step. Maxis is specifically calling out for blood. Richtofen on moon specifically called for souls. Am I just seeing more blood? Am I just connecting invisible dots? IDK, try it.

Is who we get the svu as determine which side of the easter egg we get? If someone other than samuel gets the svu then i only ever here maxis from that point on. Vice versa its richtofen.

If thats the case then its pretty weak way to do an easter egg from treyarch, hope they are not running out of ideas.

I still cant see what significance this easter egg has yet on the story. Apart from the fact mending the rift signifys the time space rift proved i the fact we are stuck in a loop on die rise due to the intro screen

Is who we get the svu as determine which side of the easter egg we get? If someone other than samuel gets the svu then i only ever here maxis from that point on. Vice versa its richtofen.

If thats the case then its pretty weak way to do an easter egg from treyarch, hope they are not running out of ideas.

I still cant see what significance this easter egg has yet on the story. Apart from the fact mending the rift signifys the time space rift proved i the fact we are stuck in a loop on die rise due to the intro screen

I think the part where we decide what side we choose is when the balls are underneath the lion paws.

If you pick the balls up, Richtofen doesn't like it, so that's most probably Maxis' step.

If you shoot the sliquifier at the two balls, Richtofen is happy that Maxis won't be able to get his hands on the balls.