Die Rise Easter Egg - Progress Thread (Unsolved)

AydeeBubz

I doubt these guys are trolling, they've shown proof. Also, why would they want to share what they've found until they're done? They've already spent 10+ hours racking their brains on figuring this thing out. If I was them I'd be doing the same thing that way I'd get the rightful credit for being 1st to figure it out. Chill out and be patient or better yet go in and work on it yourselves.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They could've just gone into "easy" mode and then the Easter Egg is "complete". I have put "" around complete because it's technically not complete, just the Easter Eggs' parts are where they should be after it's complete.

Not saying I don't believe them but... it's hard to believe you ;)

Edit: The sparks are still good proof but someone could just as easily shoot the tails or even photoshop them if they cared that much. I mean the fake videos of Die Rise clearly do show that people care that much.

I really don't understand why this thread was unlocked.

Clearly this is just feeding the trolls.

Anyone could superimpose sparks on a picture.

This thread should be locked until the OP is willing to provide steps leading up to. It's not like the OP will receive any less credit if someone else solves it. We know you found it, bravo - but this bait & tease game is really lame.

Why not give help to the people that cant figure out the step after getting a sniper rifle....you want to be the 1st to complete or get your due credit...but ummm its a video game! you get no money for being the 1st...no trophy..no medal....no nothing....I just wanna watch ppl do the easter egg already Ive got a ps3 so i have to wait anyways

Well I went into easy mode to see what it looks like. Pretty much confirms you have to get the orbs from the dragons' mouths to the lion looking statues at the start. You probably have to either match the gold tiles by standing on them or possibly shooting them with snipers? I know there are a few matching sets of them..just some thoughts..

A simple video showing the FIRST step would suffice, or showing any SIGNIFICANT and IDENTIFIABLE changes. A picture is just not good enough in today's world of technology. In fact, a video is hardly proof either, but it's a hundred times better than a picture.

Still, if you're telling the truth, good luck.

But remember, plan ahead ;)

Also, Liam (and all the others about the Sniper rifle), I don't think it's as important as you think right now. Jimmy Z's only hint to the Machinima guy was to "plan ahead", and when you recieve the sniper it tells you that you WILL need it. Not that you DO need it (right now).

A simple video showing the FIRST step would suffice, or showing any SIGNIFICANT and IDENTIFIABLE changes. A picture is just not good enough in today's world of technology. In fact, a video is hardly proof either, but it's a hundred times better than a picture.

Still, if you're telling the truth, good luck.

But remember, plan ahead ;)

Also, Liam (and all the others about the Sniper rifle), I don't think it's as important as you think right now. Jimmy Z's only hint to the Machinima guy was to "plan ahead", and when you recieve the sniper it tells you that you WILL need it. Not that you DO need it (right now).

Richtofen gives samuel a direct step as soon as he buys the sniper

I thought you might say that xD

Neutralise Errant Energy fields. "Take whatever action is necessary to stop them falling under his control."

Also, in the cutscene at the start, Richtofen says something about them (basically) needing to commit suicide.

Maybe you need to Who's Who (do whatever it takes - down yourself) to stop these Errant Energy field sources from going into Maxis' control.

Also, what happens if you've got Who's Who and jump off of the building?

If you have Xbox, Liam, I'd be happy to theorycraft with you sometime. Right now I'm trying to do coursework, but I should be done in 30-45 mins.

P.s. Maybe for this EE you have to follow Maxis' instructions as a team but the guy who plays Samuel might have to try and throw a spanner in the works in favour of Richtofen. If you're from the UK and have ever watched the kids show: "Trapped", you'll know what I mean.

Also, has anyone tried using the Flinger to fling themselves up to the orbs? Then holding X/ Knifing/ Galvaknuckling them?

Has anyone tried actually doing ANYTHING with the galvaknuckles?

I thought you might say that xD

Neutralise Errant Energy fields. "Take whatever action is necessary to stop them falling under his control."

Also, in the cutscene at the start, Richtofen says something about them (basically) needing to commit suicide.

Maybe you need to Who's Who (do whatever it takes - down yourself) to stop these Errant Energy field sources from going into Maxis' control.

Also, what happens if you've got Who's Who and jump off of the building?

If you have Xbox, Liam, I'd be happy to theorycraft with you sometime. Right now I'm trying to do coursework, but I should be done in 30-45 mins.

I don't remember him ever saying anything about suicide. If you're talking about the "Accept your fate" thing, then you must of misunderstood what that meant.

It means that since Russ died, and i'm guessing Richtofen needs 4 people to complete his "plan" (And i guess he's calling his "plan" their "fate") he restarts their life and begins them anew.

That makes no sense. She talks about needing to hold off then Richtofen tells them to "accept their fate". Seeing as their fate is ultimately death on EVERY map, it's safe to assume that this is what he means. Especially now that there's a way to stop yourself dying.

I'm pretty sure he's saying "Accept your fate" to Samuel...seeing as he's the only one that can hear Richtofen...plus they were fighting about Samuel not wanting to do what he says. And doing what Richtofen says (In Richtofen's mind) is Samuel's fate. And since they all died, he must begin them anew.

How does that not make ANY sense?!

For everyone asking if he can post the first step.. You know theres a link to his youtube in his sig. And the first video is the first step to the easter egg.

I don't see a link to his YouTube in his signature.

Disregard that, I went to Liam's channel and thought he was OP. :oops:

When I said "That doesn't make sense", I didn't mean that your theory didn't make sense. This is what I meant: Your theory doesn't disprove my theory. They're just different theories. Atheism doesn't disprove Christianity and vice versa.

However, that's what you appeared to be stating. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I really didn't expand on it xD

Anyway, the powers Treyarch bestowed on Richtofen just don't make sense anyway. None of the zombie storyline makes sense, in reality. He can revive THIS crew but not the others? Or can he, and that's why we're always able to play? And if that's so, why does he need these certain people to be able to carry out his plan? Or any people at all? Why can't he use the zombies? Are they even in his control? Etc, etc.

Finally: On the teleporting crawler rounds, Richtofen tells either them or us to "Fetch me their souls". Does this mean he wants the crawlers' souls or does he want our souls? Judging by what you're saying (him wanting us to follow his plan), he wants us to take their souls. Again, does he not control the zombies? Are these out of his control? It's way too complicated to make it as black and white as saying "This is this, that is that." By the way, this isn't me trying to prove you wrong. It's impossible to prove a theory wrong until it's been directly proven wrong. For exmaple, if I said L+L = 3, you couldn't say I'm right or wrong because you don't know what L is. We just don't have enough information at the moment.

Anyway, none of this even matters. Is anyone any closer to finding the first step yet?!