Die Rise Easter Egg - Progress Thread (Unsolved)

AydeeBubz

Right guys my last thread got deleted because I advertised my youtube channel in order to show the video (WHICH I WONT BE DOING IN THIS THREAD)

Basically we've got to the last stage of the easter egg, its taken us around 10 hours to get here. Its very hard....

But yeh I'll keep you guys informed of how we're doing and when we're done I will post a walkthrough :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys I've edited the thread name so its not misleading :)

Sorry for being very secretive about this, we have the whole team trying to decipher the whole thing!! It's very, very difficult!

As soon as we've figured this out I will post the whole walkthrough, I do believe we are on the last section of this dreaded easter egg!

Right guys I've edited the thread name so its not misleading :)

Sorry for being very secretive about this, we have the whole team trying to decipher the whole thing!! It's very, very difficult!

As soon as we've figured this out I will post the whole walkthrough, I do believe we are on the last section of this dreaded easter egg!

Argh, you're killing me! I just gotta know what to do with the sniper :lol:

If you have it almost solved!! why is the picture named "are we on the right track?"....think mostly everyone is stuck on the same steps...just more people being trolls...hey prove me wrong

This picture was taken around 4-5 hours ago... maybe longer when we were still trying to figure it out, we're a lot further now and we're defiantly on the right track!

Wouldn't of been more logical to just wait to make this thread until AFTER you guys have it solved.

Sorry, but I see absolutely no point to this thread.

It's a progress thread, I'm happy to see it after nearly 2 full days of nothing

Sorry, but if they're not posting a walk through or even any of the first steps leading up to the point they're at, then what's the point of the thread? To say that they're making progress? Idk just seems pointless to me. Either they are A.)bragging about the progress they've made, B.) are afraid someone else will solve it before them or C.) trolling ( there was a thread EXACTLY like this during Green Run too).

Whatever reason they chose for posting it, none of them are good reasons. Sorry, just how I feel about it.

Good to know that by the time PS3 users get the DLC the EE will have already been solved and There will already be a step by step guide to how its done. I hate 3arch for signing that contract with xbox...... On another note, good job guys. It would be awssome to be the first one to solve it and post it on this forum!!!

:cry: and :D at the same time

Personally i think it should be a community effort

i think either show proof of some progress or your trollin

Agreed.

This thread needs to be locked. Either help us out, or post only WHEN YOU ARE DONE. It is trolling otherwise. And to have a thread be allowed up to just tease other users because he's shown "proof" he is on the last step? That's not right to the rest of the community.

Also he says the tiles are part of it, but I also came to a similar conclusion, but I don't get my own personal progress thread. I make a thread posting the idea, and the community works on that. It's not about my progress.

They are doing the same thing as advertising, which someone deleted their post for. They are trying to create suspense, then get a ton of views from the members for their personal benefit. It's not helping the community, or this sit at all, and it's honestly disrespectful to everyone else who works their ass off on these easter eggs.

boy it seems people are upset these guys are close.

i think a progress thread is fine, i think them not saying anything till they are done is fine. its the latest, greatest, cod release, hasn't been cracked, they have been playing for hours trying things and are making progress, they should get the credit if and when they do complete it.

good for them, and it was nice for them to let us know they will post a walkthrough when done.

good luck guys, keep it up is what i say!

if for whatever reason they are trolling then go ahead and bash them, seems legit though, relax people....geez...you should be wishing them luck.