Location of Die Rise, Link to Green Run & BO1, and the EE!

MonopolyMan

So doing some research on Die Rise and 22 Provinces (The location of Die Rise) I found the following

The SARS conspiracy theory began to emerge during the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak in China in the spring of 2003, when Sergei Kolesnikov, a Russian scientist and a member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, first publicized his claim that the SARS coronavirus is a synthesis of measles and mumps. According to him, this combination cannot be formed in the natural world and thus the SARS virus must have been produced under laboratory conditions.[1] Earlier, another Russian scientist, Nikolai Filatov, head of Moscow's epidemiological services, had commented that the SARS virus was probably man-made.[2]

So basically it's saying that SARS was a virus going around in china, but later a russian scientist found out it must have been man made.

Many Chinese believed that the SARS virus could be a biological weapon manufactured by the United States, who perceived China's rise as a potential threat to its dominance and superiority in the world

And later in the article the whole conspiracy theory suggests it was a bio weapon made by the US.

You are probably wondering what this has to with Die Rise, well the majority of the outbreak took place in 22 Provinces, which is where Dir Rise is located according to the loading screen.

As for the link to Green Run the article says

the U.S. Centers for Disease Control has explained that anybody with fever and a respiratory symptom who had traveled to an affected area was included as a SARS patient in the U.S

Remember way back before zombies came out everyone was mentioning how the zombies were in a hospital, and now that has been disregarded in most cases... Until now. After reading this I remember that the Green Run zombies were hospital patients and maybe they are actually patients of the SARS virus.

After doing some more research I found another article, it stated tha following

Many initial cases had been linked to a Hotel in Hong Kong

Yep... A HOTEL... IN HONG KONG. So basically we all know that obviously Die Rise is a hotel in the 22 Provinces, and the hotel where first cases were reported was in the 22 provinces, this seems a bit too good to be a coincidence

Finally also there may be some linkage to the EE. On the same page I read the following

and Satan on earth would also be the dragon

And there is a dragon on Die Rise, that most likely has to do with the EE (Thanks to SpierBite). So maybe the whole EE revolves around taking down the devil, AKA the dragon.

I will update this post with more info, and hopefully find more info on that hotel

Update: Just found out the hotel I was referring to was actually in Kowloon. Which was a map in Bo1 interestingly enough, maybe there may be some info on the map, but that seems to be a stretch.

Also here is a possible address: But the building doesn't look like the one in Die Rise so IDK... 75 Waterloo Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acu ... y_syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SARS_conspiracy_theory

http://www.revelation13.net/SARS.html

http://www.hotelhongkong.com/hong-kong- ... onmap.html

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic