thinking about buying mw2 for ps3

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Yea sadly, those lobbys are almost always hacked. At least in my experience, there were constant air support from one player (one would leave and another enter almost instantly) so there were attack copters everywhere spawn killing...

You should still buy it though, a hard copy in a collection is a must. If you are doing digital (not even sure you can get it digital but who knows) then I would pass on it. I still have my 360 copy even though the console died, was the COD that got me into multiplayer and of course hooked me with the then, new over the top cut scenes.

I hear there are still some really cool mods for game modes out there if you are buying for a PC.

MW2 on the PC is actually much better than it currently is on consoles. Very few players actually use Noob Tubes, I've found, and hacking doesn't seem to be as bad (despite my rank getting reset). It's actually quite an enjoyable experience. Unfortunately, not many people play MW2 anymore, let alone on the PC, so expect to play nothing but TDM.