CoDz official Die Rise general feedback and first impression

MegaAfroMan

In order to save our forum the myriad of threads we will see complaining or complimenting Die Rise without offering new information, I am putting this thread in place. Any feedback/complaint thread created later will be merged with this one just to save space.

Now CoDz, what do you think of Die Rise?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't post the link cause leaks aren't allowed, but there's real gameplay footage out there for anyone who wants to look for it. No way it's fake either unless the faker got all the voice actors on board with it, and if they were damn good at video game development.

There's a cinematic/comic inspired intro before the level starts. I think it might be the loading screen, but I hope not because it was a bit long.

So far I love the new map. It's challenging and feels very fresh , I think the new additions of the recent round of persistent perks balance out very well in this map . I'm glad they brought back round based and difficult boss zombies gives the map a little bit of blops 1 zombies I think we all were missing. The map itself looks just awesome treyarch did an awesome job on this one . On my phone so I'm too lazy to go into more details but thumbs up from this guy .

Question for those who played this map quite a bit.

I hail from PS3 land so I can't access this stuff yet.

I did NOT like TranZit/Green Run tho I enjoy big maps. How does die Rise compare to (my two favourite maps) Ascension and Moon? Or is it more reminiscent if Shangri-la (narrow paths and such)?

Question for those who played this map quite a bit.

I hail from PS3 land so I can't access this stuff yet.

I did NOT like TranZit/Green Run tho I enjoy big maps. How does die Rise compare to (my two favourite maps) Ascension and Moon? Or is it more reminiscent if Shangri-la (narrow paths and such)?

definitely enclosed tight hallways and corners... its not really like any other map, but its definitely far from ascension and moon as far as wide open easy areas

So far I love the new map. It's challenging and feels very fresh , I think the new additions of the recent round of persistent perks balance out very well in this map . I'm glad they brought back round based and difficult boss zombies gives the map a little bit of blops 1 zombies I think we all were missing. The map itself looks just awesome treyarch did an awesome job on this one . On my phone so I'm too lazy to go into more details but thumbs up from this guy .

I didn't think they had persistent perks ? I'm pretty sure I didn't have my permajugg ? And I got lots of headshots without any green smoke?

I love it, I've only played a few matches and its been a lot to take in and a bit of a challenge but I love it, I feel like there's secrets everywhere just waiting to be found, new wall weapon additions are awesome as well, new perk rocks, gotta love mule kick, Sliquifier is badass in my opinion and pretty funny haha, also cool that it apparently becomes available in the box after you build it, the flinger is actually a really handy and useful build-able. Intro is really awesome too

Now that you mention it, to me, it actually feels very similar to Ascension! It has a very similar feel for some reason and reminds me a lot of it as far as the basic gameplay goes.

This map is still very innovative and new though. You really just have to play it to know if you like it or not.