[For 3ARC] Issues across consoles/PC collection list V.1.2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not exactly a glitch, but not being able to take something out of the box if theres grenades by it.

ex. playing bus depot with a bunch of noobs.. evil noobs. :evil: and everytime id hit the box they'd all spam the crate with grenades. to my dismay, that game i lost 2 rayguns, monkeys and a couple decent assault rifle's....

but im lucky i got a soft spot for playing with noobs.... because its incredibly easier to return the favor lol.

lets just say i didnt stay on my side the map intentionally. lol :D

I've experienced the whole not being able to knife after going down with Who's Who and getting back up. Once was a couple of nights ago, another happened tonight. I literally could not knife. It didn't matter how many times I clicked the stick, it wouldn't work. But, I could knife again after dying off completely and respawning the next round. Needless to say I was prerty peeved, because I'm always going for knife kills when me or a teammate grab an Insta-kill, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Ps3

I don't see the glitch where you jump up through the hatch to get knuckles and if someone is standing there it downs you both.

I don't know what causes it but there is also a glitch where you can build the PaP machine with only 2 parts. IT's happened twice to me now where I was left with the battery.

Glitch in the power room where the floor textures disappeared and the game started playing in slow motion until it finally locked up my ps3 so bad I had to unplug it from the wall. (prolly internet related)

2 barrier glitches in power lava room still work.

Denizen glitch in cornfield still work?

I've run into a glitch on Die Rise a few times where I lose Galvaknuckles (and my melee ability) immediately after purchasing them.

When you buy the Galvaknuckles, there is an animation that plays where you punch your left hand, then you shake out the shock in your left hand.

What I think you need to do to perform this glitch is buy the Galvaknuckles, and immediately jump down the elevator shaft before this animation completes where you punch your own hand. If done correctly, you won't have a melee attack when you land.

Purchasing the Galvaknuckes again doesn't fix the glitch. What you need to do is purchase the Bowie Knife first, and then buy the Galvaknuckles again.

Which means this glitch sucks! It puts you out 15,000 points and a couple trips around the map to get back to where you need to be. So make sure you let the animation play out before jumping down the rest of the elevator shaft.

I'd make a video demonstrating this glitch, but I don't have a video camera to show that when I'm slamming the melee button on my controller, nothing is happening. So yeah, this one is kinda hard to show.

I've run into this a few times on Xbox. Don't know if it happens on the other platforms too. Anyone else run into this?

- Mix

PC:

a)

When buying the Galvaknuckles while holding the Ballistic knife, you have no more knife at all anymore (like the knifing button would be disabled). The only way to solve this is by buying Bowie, then knuckles again.

B)

When another player revives my original character, while I am in Whos Who mode, I loose a gun.

HUGE PROBLEM ON PC

After Host Migration, it reconnects the other players except for the new host. Please add it to the list because this is ruining many games out there and very serious one.

http://youtu.be/8cLZeSlulhA

Another PC problem (not sure for consoles) is in the menu when choosing Die Rise

map. After you select it and click Esc or whatever it will sometimes crash.

I'd mention the PC leaderboard crash but that is already added.

I know more minor in game gltches but these are the most important.

I WISH ROUNDS WOULD STILL COUNT WHEN THESE RAGE QUITING BITCHES LEAVE THE GAME. I don't know if this a glitch or was intended but I hate it.

I've run into a glitch on Die Rise a few times where I lose Galvaknuckles (and my melee ability) immediately after purchasing them.

When you buy the Galvaknuckles, there is an animation that plays where you punch your left hand, then you shake out the shock in your left hand.

What I think you need to do to perform this glitch is buy the Galvaknuckles, and immediately jump down the elevator shaft before this animation completes where you punch your own hand. If done correctly, you won't have a melee attack when you land.

Purchasing the Galvaknuckes again doesn't fix the glitch. What you need to do is purchase the Bowie Knife first, and then buy the Galvaknuckles again.

Which means this glitch sucks! It puts you out 15,000 points and a couple trips around the map to get back to where you need to be. So make sure you let the animation play out before jumping down the rest of the elevator shaft.

I'd make a video demonstrating this glitch, but I don't have a video camera to show that when I'm slamming the melee button on my controller, nothing is happening. So yeah, this one is kinda hard to show.

I've run into this a few times on Xbox. Don't know if it happens on the other platforms too. Anyone else run into this?

- Mix

Yep, it's happened to me too (though I didn't figure out why it happened). Had to solve it the way you mentioned, except I didn't buy the Galvaknuckles again. lol