<NEW FIND> Double Insta-Kill???!!!!

Blitz

Awesome job man! It's so refreshing to see this forum actually figuring things out again and not just spewing out random outlandish theories about the "next step".

This actually makes a lot of sense... because if you grab the insta-kill at the end of the EE, you're most likely doing it at the end of a round or when no zombies are around... so you don't get any kills with it. Great to see that they added something cool even though they derped on the zombie spawns.

LMAO, Yea I kno. Thats a really good idea though, getting the Insta-Kill Power up that Drops under the Tower & doing it That way. I think that is a pretty damn good Idea!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I was just in a game with KeredNomrah69 and RequixEclipse. It turns out that Liam's theory on how the Red Insta-kill is obtained was false. I tried it three times playing as misty and got nothing. The strange thing is that KeredNomrah69 who was playing as Marlton got the green puff of smoke after killing zombies on Insta-kill and for the two Insta-kills after I had the Red Insta-kill. On the first Red Insta-kill I didn't knife at all and I still had it for the second one we got. On the second Red Insta-kill I knifed and lost it. My theory is that when you get the Red Insta-kill you can't knife or you'll lose it. Keep testing everyone we still are not 100% sure how to obtain the Red Insta-kill and keep it.

Okay, so I was just in a game with KeredNomrah69 and RequixEclipse. It turns out that Liam's theory on how the Red Insta-kill is obtained was false. I tried it three times playing as misty and got nothing. The strange thing is that KeredNomrah69 who was playing as Marlton got the green puff of smoke after killing zombies on Insta-kill and for the two Insta-kills after I had the Red Insta-kill. On the first Red Insta-kill I didn't knife at all and I still had it for the second one we got. On the second Red Insta-kill I knifed and lost it. My theory is that when you get the Red Insta-kill you can't knife or you'll lose it. Keep testing everyone we still are not 100% sure how to obtain the Red Insta-kill and keep it.

To get it, You have to Let the Insta-Kill go thru its cycle & not kill any Zombies. Trust me, I figured it out & Im Currently on Round 50 & have been doing it the same way the entire game. I'm playing Solo btw, Soo anyone who says It can't be obtained in Solo is full of s**t. It is also A Persistent Upgrade, Meaning you can keep it & lose it. I've kept it for 5-10 Instas in a row. The way you lose it is by, being smacked by a Zombie,Once the Red Icon Disappears & while the Normal Insta-Kill is still active. That Zombie that smacks you will Instantly Die & thats when you hear the Little "SpacesShip" Indicator. As Long as you don't get smacked you will keep it. I'm sure someone will make a video & say they figured this out all on their own, But oh well people these days.

ok. you think its a bug. well its not. this is how to get it. (xbox users get it for now but ps3 get it later). its simple. all you have to do is get a normal insta kill. but do not use it. dont kill zombies or dont do anything. when the insta kill goes you will see the green mist. then the next time you get it the red insta kill

will appear. but what does this mean. well ill tell you. it means when you touch a zombie whilst the red insta kill is going on, that zombie will die instantly with no shanking needed. there you go. you want proof well hear you go.

ok i got this after letting my 2nd insta kill run out without killing anything so on the 3rd i got the red insta kill, but i must add the red one died out almost instantly but i was still able to run into zombies and kill them without the red being active but the white insta kill still there, anyway next insta kill lost it

Just tested it for myself. I got an Insta-Kill. Killed nothing. Insta-Kill wore off. I got another one later. It had the red icon. I bumped into zombies to kill them. I ended the game. I started another game. I got an Insta-Kill. I still had the red icon. I killed nothing. I got another one later. I bumped into a zombie to kill it and immediately lost the red icon with the power-down sound. Insta-Kill wore off. I got another one later. I killed nothing. I got another one later. I had the red icon again.

So what that means is that the red icon is a one-time use. You can get it a second time, but the moment you use it in any reincarnation besides the first, you will immediately lose it. So, that fits the description of these "persistent upgrades". Not permanent, but persistent.

I still think it's just a bug. :P
this is not a bug. whatever it is, a bug would not give us a second insta kill symbol above the first and in red. i dont claim to have the answers but a bug is something that happens by accident with the coding in game. i have never seen two items on top of eachother let alone diff colors or sizes.

My best educated guess for this is that you got the red insta kill because you were down, and it seems that if your down the red insta kill lasts for a shorter period of time. but it used to b that drops either effected everyone unless your down. maybe going down you have less time to clear your immediate area to get saved.

I feel like this is trying to emphasise the importance of teamwork. communication is key.

Ok so after more testing of this, Im starting to think that once you get an Insta-Kill (No Red Icon) You can kill Zombies you just can't be Smacked by any. I'm not Positive on this. However, This is a Persistent Upgrade, Meaning you can keep it Forever or Lose it if you do Indicated thing to make it go away.

I've been able to keep the Upgrade for the Past 2 games making it to whenever & quitting or going Down. All you do to keep it is, Once you grab the Insta-Kill(RED) DONT LET A ZOMBIE SMACK YOU. Anytime I've ever gotten an Insta(RED) & I have all 24 Zombies Horded up. I let them run into me killing them all & begin to Horde up the next group of 24. I then throw down a Semtex, killing off those as well while making sure to Never get Smacked by a Zombie.

Go try it out, But please Don't tell me I'm wrong & you can't kill anymore Zombies once the Red Icon goes away. Because Trust me you CAN. Theirs certain In-Game Functions for all of these. A way to get them & A way to lose them. Same with the HeadPopper/Overkill, 1 Headshot Kill per 24 Zombies & Barric-Aid, 1 Window Repair per Round.