Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvilPotato

When does it end?

EvilPotato    0

If everytime a zombie kills a human player he respawns as that human player... When does it end? My guess is there are waves if a player gets to 30 waves he wins, if he doesen't another player who kills him tries.. That would be pretty cool.

NZheadshot1    0

I agree. It's either first person to hit a certain round, or else it might be timed? Person with the most time as the human wins?

Only problem with that is that the human player could just endlessly run away from the zombies and win every time...

I see a lot of spawn camping happening on this game mode. If you have seven zombies and one survivor, the zombies could easily spread out and kill the survivor as soon as he/she is chosen. Once a zombie kills the survivor, and the zombies are still spread out, that person will die as soon as they spawn.

Awards

It could be a pints uter, where you get 100 points for killing a human and 160 point for killing a zombie, whoever makes it to a certain number first wins... (say 10,000ź)

zombieman9    0

It's either by points or it is timed or you have to be the survivor by a certain round to win? We will find out.

Awards