Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CovetousShark6

Zombie controls

Would you guys think that the zombies could crouch, jump and whatnot. I think you could if you were using BRAAAINNS..... in previous games but I think they probably modified it because it might look a bit silly. Also... Dive-to-prone as zombie, anyone?

Would you guys think that the zombies could crouch, jump and whatnot. I think you could if you were using BRAAAINNS..... in previous games but I think they probably modified it because it might look a bit silly. Also... Dive-to-prone as zombie, anyone?

:lol: I would be the one zombie dancing around. Just spinning and slapping myself. Crouch, stand, crouch, stand, slap,slap, crouch, stand, spin spin spin. :D

Seriously though, I don't think it would be too much to ask for. If you notice, the zombies run kind of different than the AI does in normal games. It would be nice to be able to dodge like the zombies from Ascension. At least gives us a quick side step or something.

Awards

XLORDXSITHX    4

laying down on the ground in pron position pretending you are dead, and actually double slapping the human player would absolutely be hilarious!

jopopo    1

:lol: I would be the one zombie dancing around.

i already want to make a thriller zombie clip... theater mode will be awesome...

zombieman9    0

:lol: I would be the one zombie dancing around.

i already want to make a thriller zombie clip... theater mode will be awesome...

:lol:

Awards