Were We Wrong?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why everyone wants to complicate the timeline basis....

I see it very simple like: Moon takes place in the 201:0-5 era, alongside nuketown... During which marelton is hiding in a bunker, misty is doing something... Safe from the explosions... Russman is protected some how (maybe he worked for a test subject for aperture ?)

And if I had to guess, Samule was seeking around the white house at the time of the explosions... And when the president was informed of the missiles, if he was informed, Samule managed to hitch a ride in the president's bomb shelter with some CDC and CIA agents (explaining why they exist), or purhaps he was inside the shelter when the bombs went off and everyone else died... Good... I personally don't want to play as Brock Obama fighting zombies... No offense, let's not turn this into a political debate....

Then the bombs hit and the four are left appart, then somebody, (russman?) finds the bus and begins his tour across country with TEDD, eventualy picking up marelton at nuketown and misty and russman as well...

Then the events of tranzit takes place, possibly a few weeks, possibly a few months, maybe even a year, after the nukes hit... From there they are introduced to the zombonic anouncer, richtofen, and the Super A.I. Maxis, whom they must choose a side to team up with...

Somehow they manage to reach china wether it be by teleportation, by bus across a molten sea, OR purhaps... Richtofen's quote of "healing the earth" has ACTUALY begun to recreate life, and make the seas cross able by ahem... HELICOPTER Which given could have been cross able anyways... But I guess the earth being healed could have caused something...

I like to think that Moon takes place in the 60's and if that was so, Green Run would have to be in the 80's (because Maxis said he was searching for survivors for "decades" which would have to be at least 20 years). I'm not sure about you guys, but buildings don't look at futuristic at all. I'm pretty sure that this also takes place in the 80's. But all in all, did you guys expect a more damaged environment in these maps (Green Run, Die Rise, Nuketown) after getting hit by three super-powerful missiles. After all, we thought the Earth was actually destroyed after that.

Also, if you point to the elevators in being futuristic, if you look those are the developers screens. Another view of the same shaft shows it darker and normal, with more texture on the walls.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hit by some substantial blasts, REALLY. Did it destroy the entire world? I don't think so.

Of course even a 100 Mile wide meteor hitting earth wouldn't destroy it.

It's simple High School physics. The only possible way to blow up earth is from the center core, with a really GINORMOUS explosion.

I do realize that it is hard to think about just 3 missiles destroying the entire Earth, but this is what Moon originally had us(or at least me) believe. I may have just been expecting more damage, which makes be a bit dissapointed. I am still liking BO2 a lot (and the level of destruction of the Earth doesn't really effect me; I just wanted to note that I thought it would be more destroyed).

Also, the Earth would be more easily destroyed if the Hollow Earth theory was true for Zombies. With no inner integrity, the Earth could collapsed upon itself a lot easier than with solid... umm..."innards".

Well then there's the group 601 poster...

My idea, not yet theory, is that the nukes weren't REALY nukes but rather 115 triggers for towers around the earth, as shown in the pictures a blast forms between the radio towers, a big blast!

So when the rockets hit earth it sent a signal to the towers filled with 115, I suspect the tranzit tower, the Eiffel tower, and a tower in antarctica, given their positions... That could create a massive explosion that would destroy the life on earth by superheating magnetic waves! And destroying all life on earth with 115! Epic right? Of course it's just an idea...

Well then there's the group 601 poster...

My idea, not yet theory, is that the nukes weren't REALY nukes but rather 115 triggers for towers around the earth, as shown in the pictures a blast forms between the radio towers, a big blast!

So when the rockets hit earth it sent a signal to the towers filled with 115, I suspect the tranzit tower, the Eiffel tower, and a tower in antarctica, given their positions... That could create a massive explosion that would destroy the life on earth by superheating magnetic waves! And destroying all life on earth with 115! Epic right? Of course it's just an idea...

I think one could be in Die Rise, with it be on outside on the top of the building. I think the maps in this game will focus on getting these radio towers back online, maybe getting our O4 back to Earth.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hit by some substantial blasts, REALLY. Did it destroy the entire world? I don't think so.

Of course even a 100 Mile wide meteor hitting earth wouldn't destroy it.

It's simple High School physics. The only possible way to blow up earth is from the center core, with a really GINORMOUS explosion.

A planetary collision would do the same thing.

I believe that the maps happen in order (excluding Nacht)

I would like to think that MOON still took place during the 60s and the 70s, but the battle between Maxis and Rictofen consisted over decades of history. Eventually it's 90s-2000s and we get a really desolated and crappy Earth, Green Run and future DLCs, and the TranZit group is now living and surviving in this zombified future.

We know that Nuketown takes place simultaneously with Moon, and I think Richtofen's "getting used to the aether" quote implies that Green Run occurs shortly after. The zombies in Die Rise have blue eyes, so I think it will take place after Green Run.

Maxis has a quote about "searching for decades," which as far as I know hasn't been heard in-game yet. I would assume this is decades after we sent the nukes to earth. The same goes for the "nothing to see here, such a lovely place" line. If I were to take a guess, I'd say at some point we'll be in Green Run again, in a different, possibly pre-nuked state. Unfortunately none of this tells us where on the timeline of human history all of this falls.

We know that Nuketown takes place simultaneously with Moon, and I think Richtofen's "getting used to the aether" quote implies that Green Run occurs shortly after. The zombies in Die Rise have blue eyes, so I think it will take place after Green Run.

Maxis has a quote about "searching for decades," which as far as I know hasn't been heard in-game yet. I would assume this is decades after we sent the nukes to earth. The same goes for the "nothing to see here, such a lovely place" line. If I were to take a guess, I'd say at some point we'll be in Green Run again, in a different, possibly pre-nuked state. Unfortunately none of this tells us where on the timeline of human history all of this falls.

I think Green Run takes place decades after the nukes hit and Maxis and Rictofen were having a war for that whole time.

Zombies could have never even affected this area, also if you look at the trailer of the map all of the sky-scrapers are really destroyed and messed up, not too much damage happened to them.

That doesn't matter. If other parts of the globe are in a state of global panic, not only does architectural expansion not become a priority, the global economy hurts. Skyscrapers are often built to accommodate corporations that do international business. If the united states is a charred wreck, then China hasn't been developing. Besides, look at the world map on the zombies main menu, the whole world looks screwed.

I think Green Run takes place decades after the nukes hit and Maxis and Rictofen were having a war for that whole time.

Well like I said, Richtofen says he's just getting used to the aether in Green Run, so you're wrong.

Marlton is about 35 in Green Run, would you say? So decades earlier when the nukes hit, you think he's in the Nuketown bunker at 5, 10, 15 years old?

I don't see why everyone wants to complicate the timeline basis....

I see it very simple like:

I consider this strike one in your theory/idea.Treyarch's stories have never been simple. If you take it all as simple then you'll probably end up with holes in your theory.

Moon takes place in the 201:0-5 era, alongside nuketown... During which marelton is hiding in a bunker, misty is doing something... Safe from the explosions... Russman is protected some how (maybe he worked for a test subject for aperture ?)

Why the 2010-2015 era, it seems to make more sense if it is setup in the 80's. But the 2010 era could probably work. And what is Aperature?

And if I had to guess, Samule was seeking around the white house at the time of the explosions... And when the president was informed of the missiles, if he was informed, Samule managed to hitch a ride in the president's bomb shelter with some CDC and CIA agents (explaining why they exist), or purhaps he was inside the shelter when the bombs went off and everyone else died... Good... I personally don't want to play as Brock Obama fighting zombies... No offense, let's not turn this into a political debate....

Wait, what? Samuel in the White House? How did you come up with that, just because he's a conspiracy theorist doesn't mean he works in Washington.

Then the bombs hit and the four are left appart, then somebody, (russman?) finds the bus and begins his tour across country with TEDD, eventualy picking up marelton at nuketown and misty and russman as well...

:?: :?: ????? That's a little far fetched.

Then the events of tranzit takes place, possibly a few weeks, possibly a few months, maybe even a year, after the nukes hit... From there they are introduced to the zombonic anouncer, richtofen, and the Super A.I. Maxis, whom they must choose a side to team up with...

Somehow they manage to reach china wether it be by teleportation, by bus across a molten sea, OR purhaps... Richtofen's quote of "healing the earth" has ACTUALY begun to recreate life, and make the seas cross able by ahem... HELICOPTER Which given could have been cross able anyways... But I guess the earth being healed could have caused something...

If it seems that I have misunderunderstood something you posted, feel free to explain it to me. :D

(I don't mean to be mean up there ^, but I must poke holes, or I wouldn't be a theorist. :D )