Why The Crew is in China

Flammenwerfer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the timeline and stuff. I hope that IF the zombies storyline ever does end, Treyarch release a full explanation of times, story and characters...

Haha I have a bad feeling that they would never do that...

My guess is the same, I think they're gonna leave some loose ends so we can keep on discussing and wishing they'll release a new game (perhaps a zombies only game ?)

Regarding the timeline there's one fracking quote of Maxis's that really bothers me

"You....You are not one of those foul creatures. Excellent, I have been searching for decades. Listen now, what I have to say is of the utmost importance to mankind. If you would see this planet free from the curse of these wretched undead creatures, and the monstrous evil which controls them, then you must obey my every command. I cannot affect physical change... yet. You must be my hands. Only you can stop that awful worm, Richtofen."

I don't recall hearing it in game

I don't recall hearing that quote anywhere, and I've listened to Maxis quote videos over and over for anything that could hit my interests on what to do on Green Run EE.

Me neither, but it does exist within the game files. It was probably going to be the first thing Maxis says to you at the start of the game, but they decided to shorten it in the long run.

Since time travel is banned in China, Green Run comes before Die Rise?

Haha, is it really? Or is that just referencing that time travel at this point in the story is impossible?

In no way, shape or form is time travelling or teleporting banished from the storyline with the new characters. Since both Richtofen and Maxis have been talking to the group, either of them could easily instruct Marlton (the genius of the group) on how to build a teleporter or a time travel machine.

Since time travel is banned in China, Green Run comes before Die Rise?

Haha, is it really? Or is that just referencing that time travel at this point in the story is impossible?

In no way, shape or form is time travelling or teleporting banished from the storyline with the new characters. Since both Richtofen and Maxis have been talking to the group, either of them could easily instruct Marlton (the genius of the group) on how to build a teleporter or a time travel machine.

I know, I meant if HE was referencing that it was impossible. :P

• 3 weeks later...