Turned General Discussion

Delta

Nobody beat me to it for once. Excellent.

So, let's just set up a General Discussion thread so we're ready.

Okay, not saying this bad or anything, but it does remind me a lot of Left 4 Dead. Just that the way it looks for the zombie's camera among the 4v4 style.

Now, special zombies. Screamers? I might like to run around as a Screamer myself.

That's all my thoughts for now.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seemed to notice portals opening up beneath the player as they walked, could this be a power controlled by the zombie to affect the player, or does it affect the zombie only? I don't really like the idea of having to play as the human after you infect them. I feel like I'll be playing too much as a human in a game mode built around being a zombie.

Yeah the Diner will most likely open up. You never know, the Power might also, but I think that may be for future DLC. I can't wait for this one. Free-for-all zombies? HELL YEAH!

They better pray I don't become human. I assume the way you win is either most kills/infects at the end, or most time as survivor. It's gonna be awesome.

This seems extremely similar to L4D to be honest, and as a zombie in that it was extremely hard to actually kill the person, and wasn't much fun since basically all you're doing is running straight at them and then dying, and since the zombies in black ops don't even have any special abilities like in L4D well..

I think I'll stick to my TranZit and survival, but it's good to see that the diner will possibly be playable as a survival map finally.

This seems extremely similar to L4D to be honest, and as a zombie in that it was extremely hard to actually kill the person, and wasn't much fun since basically all you're doing is running straight at them and then dying, and since the zombies in black ops don't even have any special abilities like in L4D well..

I think I'll stick to my TranZit and survival, but it's good to see that the diner will possibly be playable as a survival map finally.

They are paying homage to MW3 infected and Halo infection game modes. Exactly like that except the two other games are a hell of a lot harder.

I was one of the people not wanting this mode but i am not one of th people who will be slamming it. It looks interesting but im more of a survival type guy so other games modes dont interest me much. I didnt enjoy grief but can understamd why people did. If u dont like dont play. Anyway do u guys think it'll be a time limit situation to decide the winner? Cos it seems that if u kill the survivour then u take his place and it cud go on forever.

I was one of the people not wanting this mode but i am not one of th people who will be slamming it. It looks interesting but im more of a survival type guy so other games modes dont interest me much. I didnt enjoy grief but can understamd why people did. If u dont like dont play. Anyway do u guys think it'll be a time limit situation to decide the winner? Cos it seems that if u kill the survivour then u take his place and it cud go on forever.

Most definitely going to have a time limit. Nice observation.

They've introduced enough special types of zombies to justify doing "Special Infected" for Turned mode so, it's plausible. Although it really is becoming a L4D spinoff at this point but hell, they already introduced the mode, why not have special zombies?

Also here's a fun thought, a mode where the zombies actually aren't dumb enough to loop with is basically why lies ahead. o_O

It's not a rip off of L4D because treyarch had always experimented with being able to play as a zombie, ever since the verruckt trailer. I personally cannot wait to play turned and think it will be better than grief.

Idk i dont think it looks all that great but who knows never judge a book by its cover right