Reporting Glitches!

MF_MaxiMillion

Hey, doods. Let's talk about something that happens a lot in this mode: glitches.

Apparently it's really hard for me and my friends to play a proper game of Grief mode lately with either the Host having a terrible connection or just the most oddest glitches occur randomly. And anyone else that plays this mode frequently can back me up here. But this topic is not to rant about the fact these glitches exist (because glitches will always exist in any game) but to mention the forum what crazy moments you had to go through in one of the games you've had.

------

On Town, I've been seeing the most funniest glitches ever. And I was always the victim somehow. Not once, but many times, I got downed by running into my teammate... We litteraly bump o eachother's head and drop on the floor with Richtofen laughing at us in the background. It's like the new "dive on eachother for more power-ups" glitch.

I also had many moments where I dropped down from the Juggernaut building, without getting hit at all, and I instantly die. Either that's a glitch or they seriously need to put PHD back in the game if I can't jump off from that height without dying...

Another recent game I had was with 4 randoms against ME. After round 12, I had three of them down and I've trapped the last survivor so many times. I stood there staring at him as the zombies were trying to hit him and he would NOT die! Infact, it got me killed by a few slaps. After that everyone just got to spectate how this guy was on GODMODE with no ammo for any of his guns. Brilliant.

------

Some crazy stuff happens everyday on Grief mode and that's probably why I'm enjoying it. Although some of this is really game-breaking... Tell me if you guys have seen any weird glitches before or just share the most hilarious moments you've had during a game. And check out my channel on "COD TV" to see all these moments I described... I made sure I recorded it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had a few odd ones, Things that spring to mind are:

Strange Jugg glitch on town, Early rounds I ran up there the door was open so I bought jugg as normal but went down shortly after, I ran back to get jugg again but the door was locked, A teammate opened the door for me (didnt have enough points for both) and for the rest of the game 10 rounds or so I was unable to buy jugg. I would go to the machine and hit buy but all I would get is a thud sound. Ive had this a few times with random machines, boxs, boarding up windows and trying to revive team mates.

Slow movement glitch, An enemy and I punched each other at the same time with the knuckles and for the rest of the game I was in super slow mode. Walking and sprinting were the same speed, About a third of the speed of a normal walk. I was still doing the sprinting animation (arms swinging back and forth) but it was like I was doing it on the spot. I had to just stay in a corner for the whole game 3 or 4 rounds.

Last zombie wont spawn, Had this the other day it was 4 against 1 and it took us ages to convince the guy on the other team to down himself to restart the round. All 4 of us downed ourselfs 1st (after about 10 mins of searching for the zombie) after a few mins or running around the map on his own he eventually killed himself, The round restarted and the game continued as normal.

I pretty much only play grief now so have had loads of mad glitchs but these are the only ones I can think of right now

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is a glitch or not but if the host(usually goes down and bleeds out) is on your team and dashboards/times out there is no host migration. End up back into the lobby and the game gets counted towards a loss on your Grief Record I have 0 deaths on grief yet i have 4 losses on my record because of this happening. If I lost one of those games from going down it wouldn't bother me just seeing losses and never losing kinda sucks.

Slow movement glitch, An enemy and I punched each other at the same time with the knuckles and for the rest of the game I was in super slow mode. Walking and sprinting were the same speed, About a third of the speed of a normal walk. I was still doing the sprinting animation (arms swinging back and forth) but it was like I was doing it on the spot. I had to just stay in a corner for the whole game 3 or 4 rounds.

It sounds like the other guy might have thrown the meat at you and you caught it or punched it.

This thread has some more info: viewtopic.php?f=137&t=28015