Aftermath- A Nazi Zombies story

MNM1995

This isn't the story, this is the plot. This is more like an opening. This idea came to me because I thoughtof the playable characters we've had so far and none of them have ever really been just normal, average folk. So, this is the story about one average man and his fight to survive the evil reign of Edward Richtofen. Hope you guys enjoy reading the blurb (basically) and i'll have the first issue up soon. I plan to do this based around the story of the other maps and the other four survivors in BO2 so if in future maps things occur (i.e. Maxis or Richtofen dies, something else happens to the Earth etc.) it will affect this story, so expect issues to come when people complete the later maps easter eggs :)

The missiles strike the earth and the world goes up in flames. People are incinerated on the streets- cars, houses, little survives and the dead begin to rise. A megalomaniacal scientist has seemingly taken control of these undead beings and are using them to cause chaos and confusion for any survivors, playing a game of sorts with them. One of these survivors is Rob Handelman, just a normal guy. He lives in a suburban house, drives a moderately priced car to his average job with a decent pay, then returns home to his average wife and daughter, 8 year old Emily Handelman. But when the missiles strike, everythig changes for Rob, and his worse thoughts become a reality...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days