Tranzit could refer to old Sci-Fi novel

Cessna156

In 1964, Edmund Cooper released his Sci-Fi novel called "Transit".

In this novel, the hero is transported to a remote place along with 3 other humans. They battle an alien race, that they call the "golden ones." Each have been placed there to determine which race will inherit this land. The golden ones are stronger and faster, but the humans win because they showed compassion.

I'm curious if we showed the zombies compassion, then that will lead us to the next step. Even more likely, perhaps we need to show Avragado compassion? After all, he resembles the "golden ones."

I'm also thinking that we may want to view the Avragado as a potential partner. The Morse code with the lights could be from Avragado. He says, "power is knowledge" and "stay close to me" and "go into the light." Maybe if we stay close to him, and we use his power (his lighting shot at us) to transfer power. Perhaps to the TV in the farm? Just some thoughts.

I'm going to get on my PS3 and play aroudn with these ideas. Anyone interested, hit me up. My SN is mcessna

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, this picture references 1964 - same year as Transit novel is released. It is related to Nachtderuntoten. I may be mistaken, but isn't Nacht the map in the cornfield area??? Lets show Avragado some compassion in Nacht? Maybe he will open some doors for us or something.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo24 ... ntoten.jpg

Notice the picture where the Silhouette is standing under the Green light. I think Treyarchs had this story planned for quite sometime...

I agree with this theory. I do think it is the Avogadro contacting us (could be wrong). But the fact that he dosen't change form unless you step away from him is very interesting.

Maybe we need to galvaknuckle the money loan in bank, and when the power up pops up that transfers 900 points get him to go over it?

in Zombies time travel is possible by overloading portals with element 115. I'm assuming avragado is made of element 115? So I'm curious if someone allowed him to shoot them with electricity and then jumped in portal, it would do something? I was trying this at the diner, but he ended up getting on the bus and riding it away from me... I don't know if this was a glitch or not, but he literally got in the bus. After he left, I was like, "shoot, I should have "stayed close to him."

Tonight i'm going to get on PS3 (mcessna) and try a few things. 1) Try to get avragodo close to an active portal and keep him there. 2) Shoot a portal with the wonder weapon. 3) Just hang out with the avragodo for a while, you know follow him around, be buddies.

If anyone wants to keep working on this with me hit me up please. Need dedicated egg hunters.

you are right about one thing... showing compassion will save your life!

if you start round 1 and dont kill a single zombie you can live forever!

if you kill all zombies except 1 we dont finish the round and can build.

Richtofen gets stronger for every zombie we kill. this is the reason we go up in rounds and the zombies get stronger. (not trying to be condescending, you prob know this already)