Brook Agnew on Hollow Earth:: Must Hear for Theorists

Faust

Any competent theorist on this site is familiar with the concept of Hollow Earth in the zombies story. Brooks Agnew, however, sees this not as just myth but fact. Anything I can possibly say is already said in the (rather lengthy) video, but what is said is fascinating. I hope you all enjoy!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, I have only listened to the first 10 minutes so far, forgive me for replying without listening to all of it yet. Though I'd thought I'd share these pictures with you, in which I only discovered today after | GRILL | had posted it on one of my threads,

Lake Vostok

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok

Which lead me to this website - http://usahitman.com/trmoie/

(this site has some pretty cool stories on it)

Third Reich Maps of Inner Earth

We’ve all heard tales of Nazis exploring the southern extremities of the globe and even setting up bases in Neuschwabenland. Some have also heard of Operation Highjump and Admiral Byrd’s altercation with entranched German forces that overpowered them with amazing flying craft. A video has recently surfaced which shows a 1944 map from the Third Reich detailing not only the direct passageway used by German U-boats to access this subterranean domain, but also a complete map of both hemispheres of the inner realm of Agharta!

More excellent thinking! Truthfully, while Agnew is free to discuss the scientific possibilities of Hollow Earth, he attempts to avoid delving into the history and myths of the place.

What he argues seems to align with legends of Hyperboria (IE, an area "beyond to poles", as venturing into Hollow Earth from an open passage in the north pole would, as stated, feel like entering an endless, horizon-less void.)It should be noted that Hyperboria is frequently mentioned in Greek fables as the land where gods would dwell (furthering a legend of an advanced race living beneath the earth) and several other times in the works of HP Lovecraft.

All these small pieces all seem to point to one large, increasingly convincing picture. Do I believe all of it? No... But it does make for an interesting story.

• Administrators

Good post Faust, I will definitely need to check out that video. With Stuhlinger having a Hollow Earth quote or two, I feel like it's hard to deny its involvement in one way or another. My post from July 2011, which includes the picture PINNAZ posted: Nazi Expedition into Hollow Earth

The Third Reich's map of Inner Earth

The first full endorsement of the Hollow Earth idea came in April 1942 in the middle of the European struggles for control of the western world. At the height of the conflict, when the Third Reich was placing maximum effort into driving off the advancing allies, Goering Himmler and Adolf Hitler enthusiastically launched an expedition to the island of Rugen. The expedition party consisted of many of Germany's finest scientists who were tasked with locating the race of demi-gods who lived inside the globe and convincing them to help the Nazi party eliminate the allied armies. In Hitler's instructions, the group would easily gain the cooperation of the hidden lords of the underworld once they illustrated the Germans as the divine race who most deserved dominance on the surface. Hitler and Himmler both felt it vital to contact the inner race before the allies who would eventually find the inner world as well.

In April, 1942, Nazi Germany sent out an expedition composed of its most visionary scientists to seek a military vantage point in the "Hollow Earth." Although the safari of leading scientists left at a time when the Third Reich was putting maximum effort in their drive against the Allies, Goering, Himmler, and Hitler enthusiastically endorsed the project.

The Fuehrer had long been convinced that Earth was concave and that man lived on the inside of the globe. According to theory advanced by the Nazi scientists, if the Third Reich were to position their most astute radar experts in the proper geometric area, they would be able to determine the position of the British Fleet and the Allied bomber squadrons, because the concave curvature of the globe would enable infrared rays to accomplish long-distance monitoring.

When the Nazi exponents of the Hollow Earth hypothesis sent the expedition to the island of Rugen, they had complete confidence in their pseudo-scientific vision. Those nearest the Fuehrer shared his belief that such a coup as discovering the entrance to the Inner World would convince the Masters who lived there that the Nazis were truly deserving of mixing their blood in the hybridization of a master race.

An important element in the Nazi mythos was the belief that representatives of a powerful, underground secret race emerged from time to time to walk among Homo sapiens. Hitler's frenzied desire to breed a select race of Nordic types was inspired by his obsessive hope that it should be the Germanic peoples who would be chosen above all other humans to interbreed with the subterranean supermen in the mutation of a new race of heroes, demigods, and god men.