High round strategy for Bus depot

DefectFree

Although everyone may already know my information, I would like to introduce a strategy for Bus depot solo.

- From R1 to R32, you kill zombies near the R870MCS of a wall weapon. This strategy is very safety. But much time is necessary to do it. That film is here.

YCUES14Qepg

- From R33 to R42, you can use a spawn control. That film is here.

8FkVBrtBE1g

- From R43, you kill zombies near the R870MCS of a wall weapon. Because the zombie's health is high and zombies cannot kill easily, the spawn control cannot be used. That film is here.

Vvet7rVWyig

When this information was helpful for you, I'm glad.

Thank you.

My PSN and youtube accounts were raped by someone. So I re-uploaded my videos today. I'm sorry for it. My PSN account was also recovered today. :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Good job.

I look forward to your other strategies then. ^.^

And welcome to the site.

I have a kinda off topic question by the way: Why is the font in the japanese version different?

It was different in BO1 as well,right?

Good job.

I look forward to your other strategies then. ^.^

And welcome to the site.

I have a kinda off topic question by the way: Why is the font in the japanese version different?

It was different in BO1 as well,right?

Thank you for your comments and support. :) Also I would like to report about my strategies for other maps in the future.

My COD BO2 is a Japanese version. The font is different from COD BO. I think that the font of BO2 is much easyer to see than that of BO.

• 2 weeks later...