I don't buy this Die Rise talk...

Stop Mocking Me0

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They never had to be... But the fact they made the first word German and the last word English isn't sensible...

But who's been saying that the first, or any either word in the name, is in German?

Exactly I figured that out a while back (two days)... Die--> rise sounds like a possible, yet not likely zombie mode... Where you die and come back as a damned!

Mock. I think you may be the only one on the forum that "Doesn't buy the Die Rise talk". It was an official poster.

What gives you the audacity to say he's the only one?

I myself believe that is a lot like CotD, maybe it's a phrase used to DESCRIBE the map.

3arc hasn't confirmed a thing so all we can do is wait :(

@Niho: I wasn't saying you were saying it wrong. I was just saying that what you were saying about how most people said it was not true. But yes, the developers said it wrong. *head shake* I don't find it too big a deal though. I mean, after all.... Wonder Waffle...

Ha. I concur.

EDIT: This was the leak for CoTD (escalation) map pack

I think it's pretty confirmed the map is called die rise or rise

The thing is, there was a poster for a black ops 1 map pack that had "survive shangri la" or something, I think Rise is a pretty cool name. if it is die rise (pun on high rise) I hope they bring elevators back. I know I'm alone on this, but I seriously loved five.

EDIT: This was the leak for CoTD (escalation) map pack

I think it's pretty confirmed the map is called die rise or rise

The thing is, there was a poster for a black ops 1 map pack that had "survive shangri la" or something, I think Rise is a pretty cool name. if it is die rise (pun on high rise) I hope they bring elevators back. I know I'm alone on this, but I seriously loved five.

I think its just another leak, till treyarch makes it official. Believing everything people tell you and being gullible is far far worse than being a skeptic. A skeptic questions everything and decides for themselves.

Also, I LOOOOOOVE FIVE. Winter's howl is still my favorite gun.

I don't really think "Die Rise" is the official name.

It's not really even proper english (just sounds awkward) and it's too close to Der Riese. I think it might be called "Rise" but not quite sure about that either.

I'm really hoping it's good and revives my interest in zombies because so far I'd say the zombie mode on Black Ops 1 had me more hooked wiht the launch maps. (Kino/Five)

DIE RISE -- probably referencing two things.

1. Zombies die, then rise.

2. Possibly referencing Der Riese, just as a little homage. Or something.

And also, I heard this map is in New York City. I know it's not set-in-stone as the only information given out was the map name but I can see it happening. I'm almost sure that's not the case with all the talk about Paris and all that so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO OK WITH BEING 60% WRONG!

It IS called die rise and I'm ok with that!

Look at the zombies! Look at them! MC Esher paintings! A new mode were you become a zombie! Big empty shafts! And sewing machines! (Not sure why I'm hyped about that)!

I love it! Trayarch you have gone far beyond my expectations, I was half expecting just a little survival map! But you give us a new map AND a new mode! BRAVO STANDING OVATION! 8-) :x :D :twisted: :lol::D:mrgreen:

Now if only we could find a vodka reserve to attract wild Nikolais....