Making the Avogadro stronger (veteran members please read)

Tha Super Devil

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don't recall any audio clips where Maxis says to make the Avogadro stronger. The only way to make him "stronger" is to carry on [hehe it's a pun] through the rounds. He simply becomes more durable like the zombies. If there was such a way to fortify his power, I'm assuming it would be having to place the two turbines under the pylon for the Maxis Easter Egg while EMPing him.

• 1 month later...

I don't recall audio clips as such, but I did notice when I first encountered him (wayyy back to 2012) that when I unloaded on him with the Ray Gun I was instantly downed from one hit from him. Someone from another board confirmed they experienced the same thing when attacking with the ray gun, that it seems to empower him.

But, could be wrong.

I don't recall any audio clips where Maxis says to make the Avogadro stronger. The only way to make him "stronger" is to carry on [hehe it's a pun] through the rounds. He simply becomes more durable like the zombies. If there was such a way to fortify his power, I'm assuming it would be having to place the two turbines under the pylon for the Maxis Easter Egg while EMPing him.

What do you mean "more durable"? He has always died in 2 knuckle hits for me. I killed him on round 51 a few weeks ago and he wasn't any different.