I am Strwrsbob

Strwrsbob

Hello, CoDZ!

Some of you may know me, some may not. I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you guys about myself, so we're all familiar with each other! In late December 2012 I took over as Admin of CoDz.

My journey with CoDZ started back in 2009, when the site first opened. I had been following this guy "Carbonfibah" on this new thing called "Twitter". I had found Carbon on the Xbox forums, back when he posted THE original Zombies storyline thread. Before Shi No Numa came out, he started a forum by the name of "callofdutyzombies.com" and within the week, I had signed up. I followed CoDz through WAW, all of the DLC's, into GKNova6 (I still remember the night the live drop happened - it was magical) and through that. Now, into Black Ops 2, I've been selected to help lead the site.

As for my personal life, I live in the USA, along the east coast in a state known as Delaware (Yes, it exists). My name is Nick, so you can also call me by that if you like. Obviously I'm a gamer, and for my income I post youtube videos HERE.

Now, I can't do this on my own. I've enlisted the help of the Moderators and other staff and we'll be meeting soon to form a plan on where we'll take CoDz into the future. We've got 4 action packed, meaty DLC's coming our way and I want to ensure that we are on the leading curve for everything zombies as we always have been!

I'm happy to be here CoDz, and lets lead on!

- Nick

Strwrsbob

This me. You'll be seeing alot of my beautiful face when I bring CoDZ to PAX East & E3 ;)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HEY Strwsbob- I'm HACZ, nice to meet you. I'm a noob to this site. I never really joined large......... communities. The biggest is twitter but i forgot my password and username. I'm still getting used to all that I'm going through right now. I've usually been solo on zombies, reaching round thirty with ease, and raping kids in turned. It's just a little uncomfortable for me. I'm glad that I'm doing this, but I'm still just starting out. I usually only ask question about the zombie story line. i probably will ask alot of questions about this site. If I do, can you please help me answere them? I'd be very thankful.

:?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...